Nooo, it's "since ovulation", i swear!!! look it up in the booklet.

weird line though....:facepalm:

EDIT: oh dear, I didn't read first page of the thread:D

Oh my, I'm ever so confused now. Oh well, I'm still probably going to sing it since ovulation :LOL:

Here's a question for you all: in Shrinking Universe, is it "cast your ideals" or "cast your eye tears?"

Oh my, I'm ever so confused now. Oh well, I'm still probably going to sing it since ovulation :LOL:

Here's a question for you all: in Shrinking Universe, is it "cast your ideals" or "cast your eye tears?"

Ideals. I've never had a doubt about that one.

Ideals. I've never had a doubt about that one.

Well, I originally thought it was "eye tears," then I looked up the lyrics and found "ideals" which makes more sense. But today, just out of curiosity, I looked 'em up again and found some sites with "eye tears..."

IDK WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE :eek:

Well, I originally thought it was "eye tears," then I looked up the lyrics and found "ideals" which makes more sense. But today, just out of curiosity, I looked 'em up again and found some sites with "eye tears..."

IDK WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE :eek:

I never bothered to look up the lyrics for that one, so I've always just gone along with "Cast your eye, 'tis hard to miss/me" :LOL:

I swear to God that I heard:

"I can't get it right, since I'm matthew" :D

And here I am thinking it's "Some may change." :noey:

My dad asked me earlier why matt was singing "we're not chocolates in the ocean", it made me laugh muchly :LOL:

lol! I see where he is coming from though

I always thought that in The Small Print at the beginning he said "It fucking huuurts" instead of "With broken hearts"

ok this is more of a question...

about Soaked:

I found different versions of the lyrics and I'm not sure because I keep hearing both alternately:

your soul will be ok

or

and so it'll be ok?

and in Guiding Light I keep hearing IMpure hearts stumble instead of Pure hearts stumble...I don't know why, it makes more sense to me.

ahh, yes. me too.

I remember thinking "wtf, since when could patience melt?:wtf:" :LOL:

Same here with SMBH. When I looked up the lyrics in the pamphlet out of sheer boredom, I saw and it was like, "Oh... Oh... Crap."

Haha, that one's not so weird then. :happy:

ok this is more of a question...

and in Guiding Light I keep hearing IMpure hearts stumble instead of Pure hearts stumble...I don't know why, it makes more sense to me.

I know what you mean there, but that's just Matt building up to the word 'pure' and making an 'mmm' sound it's easy to hear 'Impure'.

My younger sister first heard SMBH on Twilight, so she thought it was written about baseball. So she sings the whispered "Supermassive black hole" as "Dun nuh nah, bag a ball!"

From Unnatural Selection: " ... a chance to erase then repeat again".

I thought he sang "Another chance to rinse and then repeat it again". :p

Oh, and for a while I thought that he said "We're not dropped into the ocean" ...

Archived