i still wonder what the hell are the PR transmissions in uprising...yeah yeah they'll resume they'll will try to push us in drugs... but still, what are those PR transmissions

Big Brother can hijack the sound waves that are constantly bombarding your ears and load them up with subliminal propaganda. If those 'PR transmissions' actually did stop, the silence, by contrast, would be deafening. Sleep tight. ;)

Haha this is so funny:LOL:

I'm seriously gonna start hearing all the misheard lyrics now instead of the correct ones :happy:

Since english isn't my first language I struggle even harder to hear what matt sings sometimes, and I think that Micro Cuts is the hardest :$ I honestly can't hear a single word that he's singing, It's all mumbling in my ears:stunned:

Haha this is so funny:LOL:

I'm seriously gonna start hearing all the misheard lyrics now instead of the correct ones :happy:

Since english isn't my first language I struggle even harder to hear what matt sings sometimes, and I think that Micro Cuts is the hardest :$ I honestly can't hear a single word that he's singing, It's all mumbling in my ears:stunned:

Hahaaa... English is my first language and I can't understand it either:LOL:

Hahaaa... English is my first language and I can't understand it either:LOL:

I didn't hear it until I read the lyrics, but then I watched this

and now I hear a mix of them, I can't remember what parts are the real lyrics and what's not.

In Unnatural Selection, instead of "we're not droplets in the ocean" I always hear "we're not topless in the ocean." Even though I know it's droplets..I hear topless every time. If I am singing along, I will say topless.

:facepalm:

or..."We're not chocolates in the ocean".:)

Haha, true :D

"all your fairies turn to dust"

is what I always heard in City of delusion instead of all your theories :)

Haha, I haven't thought of that! Always thought he sang fairies and didn't realize that it didn't mean anything at all.

Every time I heard exogenesis part one I sang along, and until I read the lyrics this is what I sang

"A pig, my soul, you stolen my oh a tree. TREADMILL IS MINE, I can you squeeze?"

Instead of

"Aping my soul,You stole my overture,Trapped in God's programme,Oh I can't escape"

I still hear the treadmill now :facepalm:

I always hear "You stooooool e my Uuuuuuunderwear..." :LOL::$

I heard peas and choi

I thought he was signing about a recipe.

The first time I heard Bliss I literally thought he was saying "give me all the bliss..." It seemed to make sense.

The one that gets me everytime is Newborn. I hear "butt squeeze" instead of "birth squeeze." Either way I'm not too fond of the term. :unsure:

The first time I heard Bliss I literally thought he was saying "give me all the bliss..." It seemed to make sense.

The one that gets me everytime is Newborn. I hear "butt squeeze" instead of "birth squeeze." Either way I'm not too fond of the term. :unsure:

Yep, I keep hearing it as butt squeeze, like when you're on the toliet, adn squeezing... things... :ninja:

Archived