same here! and then i suddenly found out it was "give me all the PEACE and joy in your mind"

Well I still hear "give me all the piss" although I know I'm wrong. :LOL:

I've got a long story of misunderstanding with Muse, as I first misheard the name of the band itself. First time I heard of them, that was about 10 years ago on the radio, I thought they were called Mews. :facepalm: Yeah I know... :$

• 2 weeks later...

First time I heard Falling Down the ending freaked me out I thought he sang: "I'm heading straight for the clowns"

instead of "clouds":facepalm:

I'm scared of clowns:$

haha, I heard that too.

And ever since my 5 year old self ran into Ronald McDonald in the middle of the McDonald's and dropped my Happy Meal, I've had an irrational fear of clowns too :$

Every time I heard exogenesis part one I sang along, and until I read the lyrics this is what I sang

"A pig, my soul, you stolen my oh a tree. TREADMILL IS MINE, I can you squeeze?"

Instead of

"Aping my soul,You stole my overture,Trapped in God's programme,Oh I can't escape"

I still hear the treadmill now :facepalm:

:facepalm:Undisclosed Desires

"You may be a sinner, but your innocence is mine"

Before I read the lyrics, I thought I heard

"You may be a sinner, but your inner sense is mine" lol :facepalm:

I always thought the lyrics to Darkshines were "and your inner sense I will consume" and that it deliberately sounded like "innocence". I had to check the lyrics booklet several times before I could remember which way around it was. :rolleyes:

Archived