I was going to try and sell my Absolution singles, the four CD & DVD sets (Time is Running Out, Hysteria, Sing for Absolution, Butterflies & Hurricanes).

If you're interested, please send me a PM.

EDIT: I also have a mint In Your World/Dead Star CD2 UK Single for sale.

Bleeding hell, that's steep. Good luck selling it.

That's just the 'Buy it now' price. I'll be very suprised if it goes anywhere near that. The starting price is in Australian dollars. It's about 45 pounds. Considering the item for sale, that's pretty cheap!

On second thoughts I've pulled the buy it now price.

Okay people, it's on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120529716933

Get yourself an EP!!!

That's just the 'Buy it now' price. I'll be very suprised if it goes anywhere near that. The starting price is in Australian dollars. It's about 45 pounds. Considering the item for sale, that's pretty cheap!

On second thoughts I've pulled the buy it now price.

are you selling something?

I have a question about buying something?

Okay so I got the Hullabaloo CD/DVD a few years ago and my cousins ruined it so I have to get a new one. I got my original from this site, but I really don't want to pay approx. $36 for something that I had before. Does anyone know a good place to get the CD/DVD for cheap, even if it's used? I've been looking around but all I've been seeing is two CDs. Or that's what I think...:unsure:

There is no CD+DVD version of Hullabaloo. It's either 2xCD (Hullabaloo Soundtrack) or 2xDVD (Hullabaloo DVD).

I have a trading proposition:

I have a mint In Your World/Dead Star [CD2] (MUSH104CDSX) that I would like to trade for a Dead Star/In Your World [CD1] (MUSH104CDS) single.

Cheers!

There is no CD+DVD version of Hulabaloo. It's either 2xCD (Hullabaloo Soundtrack) or 2xDVD (Hullabaloo DVD).

I have a trading proposition:

I have a mint In Your World/Dead Star [CD2] (MUSH104CDSX) that I would like to trade for a Dead Star/In Your World [CD1] (MUSH104CDS) single.

Cheers!

:wtf: for real? :LOL: thanks!

Edit: my friend said that the he switched out one cd with his. :chuckle: I'm no crazy!

Just stuck Muscle Museum, Sunburn and Unintended 2 CD collectors Box Sets on Ebay. Go have a bid! (only if you're in the UK that is)

I've search for them and i found them, but would you do and exception and ship to Spain? i have received several items from the UK with royal mail with no problems and is not to expensive either. Let me know so i bid if you are fine with the shipping

Hi there im thinking of selling my showbiz, oos and absoltution box sets all unsealed however cd's are un-played, just wondering if anyone is interested and also what prices they usually go for?? any ideas ?? :) im also selling other muse collectables on ebay, i'll post links soon as they are on

hi there i posted earlier about putting my box sets on ebay and have decided to also sell some of the other muse rarities i have along with them, i will be selling them as a full collection on ebay shortly, for now heres a photo of what i will be selling sorry for the poor image quality it was taken on my iphone

sell list:

>Showbiz Box - all cd's have never been played, box is a little scuffed and damaged in one corner but cd's are impecible

>OOS Box - all cd's never been played, box in good condition

>Absolution Box - perfect condition, cd's never played

>Random 1-8 import sealed perfect cond

>Showbiz sampler mini-cd, 5 tracks, rare, clear box a little scratched but cd is perfect cond, no scratches

>Muscle Museum rare mini-cd, again box a little scratched but cd is perfect

>B&H sealed promo in static shield bag, rare

>Starlight and Supermassive cardboard sleeve singles, never played

not sure whether to put them all on seperately or as a full collection, any thoughts?

photo.jpg

Archived