Lol don't be sorry, tis for everyone to buy (and yess, def too awesome not to have, hence my spending £35 on it :$) hehe

No probs! :kiss: lol

:D i've got a couple, but they're crappy ones i bought in a sale - i think i deserve a nice one, and that is a very nice one! :happy:

:eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOO they've taken the hot pink Supermassive silhouettes t-shirt I want down!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: I should've bought it sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

oooh i saw that on a website when i was mooching around - will see if i can find it for you :)

EDIT: sorry, they're sold out :$:(

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if the sizes on the American MUSE.mu store are actual USA sizes, or do they run small like the UK t-shirts do? I'd like to get an XL shirt, but when I've ever gotten one from the UK, it was small as heck on me.

Thanks for any help

I want that neon shirt! : D

Why do the Americans get all the best merch? :|

Anyway, I was wondering, anyone know where they sell Muse messenger bags and rucksacks? I want one for school but can't find one anywhere. I've looked on eBay, Grindstore, Loudclothing, HMV, Play, EBTM and no luck.

I'm kinda desperate so I've taken an old MCR black messenger bag and started to peel off the paint from that and I might paint the Muse logo on that.

Bought this last week... wearing it right now lol

BGCTMS23.JPG

Cost a bomb 'cos it's from America (check American Muse store... although I got it from Hottopic cos I spotted it there first, but twas more expensive in the end! :mad:) But was sooo worth it! :happy: NEON MUSE FTW! lol

ooo, my friend got that one and i got a mens shirt, the one thats black that has gray muse written all over the front and one whit muse and i have the womens KoC tshirt, the colorful one...

I might be getting that neon shirt from Hot Topic, my dad (he lives in America) might get it for me. n_n

I plan on doing some DIY, & turning this bag I got from eBay, into this bag.I was thinking of going around the edge of the bag in a colour, but what colour?

I was thinking either orange or purple.

I want that neon shirt! : D

Why do the Americans get all the best merch? :|

Anyway, I was wondering, anyone know where they sell Muse messenger bags and rucksacks? I want one for school but can't find one anywhere. I've looked on eBay, Grindstore, Loudclothing, HMV, Play, EBTM and no luck.

I'm kinda desperate so I've taken an old MCR black messenger bag and started to peel off the paint from that and I might paint the Muse logo on that.

see i think england gets the best... at least i have connections with peeps in norfolk!!!:p

Bought this last week... wearing it right now lol

BGCTMS23.JPG

Cost a bomb 'cos it's from America (check American Muse store... although I got it from Hottopic cos I spotted it there first, but twas more expensive in the end! :mad:) But was sooo worth it! :happy: NEON MUSE FTW! lol

Thats awesome ;) my gf wants that shirt. Right now i gave her one of mine (the starlight one where its all black and shows chris matt and dom but they are black too and theres blue on it..it was like the orginial muse.mu website..idk hard to explain) and yeah im going to get her that one for her birthday :)

• 4 weeks later...

I have got this rare Muscle Museum Ltd Edition EP - copy number 708 of 999 (DREX CDEP104).

I am thinking of selling it on ebay but I don't know what sort of price it should go for...

Btw it is a mint condition CD - any help much appreciated.

I remember back in the day when they would go for next to nothing, they were my days of just leaving school so I had no money. If I was working then I could have had a huge collection by now ;( ...for cheap!

next to nothing and you still couldn't afford it? wow that sucks:p

Hey guys,

I've not been on these forums for well over 4 years... How strange. Anyway, I'm moving to London in September and I've been digging out a load of old stuff. I've found 4 old Muse posters that I'm not particularly up for keeping (since they're giant ones and I don't have enough wall space), so wondered if anyone'd like to buy them. Thought I'd ask you guys on here before I put them on Ebay.

The 4 giant ones are all 1.5 metres in height by 1 metre width (that's 5 feet by 3.2 feet). They're huge.

1) Hullabaloo: with tour dates of the Le Zenith tour, plus advertising Dead Star & In Your World.

2) New Born: advertising the single. Mainly orange.

3) Bliss: again, advertising the single. Mainly black. Has a small rip in the bottom left corner, fixed with sticky tape.

4) Showbiz: tour dates from 1999 and blue cover of the album.

Prices are negotiable, though I won't accept anything less than £15 for each.

With the posters being so huge, delivery costs are quite high. If you're happy with the posters being folded, delivery will be less than £3. If you want them rolled and put in a tube, you're looking at over £12 - the tubes alone are about £6 each, and since the poster length is over Royal Mail's 90cm maximum, they'll have to be sent via courier.

If you live anywhere near Cheshire or somewhere in London I can deliver the poster personally for a charge to cover transport fees.

Poster prices are negotiable depending on interest. Send me a message if you have any questions or would like to buy one. I'll take payment via Paypal, cheque, cash, pretty much whatever you like.

Ta,

Razors.

P8160013.thumb.JPG.93e0b9102ca156f8c85a1a9bf65a746b.JPG

P8160011.thumb.JPG.2216b9fce9dd30dba7ad1f8f773b813c.JPG

P8160012.thumb.JPG.f88dc50fafa17b21c81d6f6f093351ce.JPG

P8160014.thumb.JPG.1d1ffa81a3b32d93cb827b57ac2022df.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I bought a long sleeve white Muse top when I saw them in Birmingham in Nov 06, and I think my mum chucked it out by mistake.. *grumble*

Does anyone know which top I mean? I can't find a picture of it on google :(

It's ribbed and v-neck, with a flowery design on the front, and Muse is stamped on it (half on the inside of the top, half around the v-neck, and on the bottom left hand corner).. I really would like another one, but can't find it anywhere!

Please help!

Emily

Hi,

I bought a long sleeve white Muse top when I saw them in Birmingham in Nov 06, and I think my mum chucked it out by mistake.. *grumble*

Does anyone know which top I mean? I can't find a picture of it on google :(

It's ribbed and v-neck, with a flowery design on the front, and Muse is stamped on it (half on the inside of the top, half around the v-neck, and on the bottom left hand corner).. I really would like another one, but can't find it anywhere!

Please help!

Emily

I'm pretty sure there is a pic in either this thread or the selling thread:)

• 3 weeks later...

I've got this 2010 unofficial Muse calendar for sale as I've accidently ended up with two of the same one. I paid a tenner for it but I just want rid now so I'm selling it for £5 including postage. It's still sealed and everything, completely brand new! Payment by PayPal preferably. PM me on here if you're interested, or email me at frankly_tart@hotmail.com

Pictures below (or you can see it here on play.com http://www.play.com/Books/Calendars/4-/11439248/Muse-A3-Calendar-2010/Product.html?ptsl=1&ob=Price&fb=0) -

291694950o.jpg

291694980o.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived