yeah i know about those ones, but im after the UK SMBH ones, besides, i dont much fancy paying however much in dollars plus postage to the UK! thanks anyway!!

i checked and it would actually only cost you about 22 or 27 uk pounds or so...depending on your shipping method of choice...

thats still a lot to pay for hot pants...

not really, b.c they cost about 12.00 or so pounds not including the shipping...

plus the uk official merch store is pretty pricey if you ask me...15 pounds for logo braces...20 pounds for a small logo bag...10 pounds for a belt...well that is just about right just for a belt, and hot pants yea, of course would cost about 12 pounds especially since it is MUSE merch...i don't think they would come any cheaper than that...it's the shipping that can be a bit pricey...

not really, b.c they cost about 12.00 or so pounds not including the shipping...

plus the uk official merch store is pretty pricey if you ask me...15 pounds for logo braces...20 pounds for a small logo bag...10 pounds for a belt...well that is just about right just for a belt, and hot pants yea, of course would cost about 12 pounds especially since it is MUSE merch...i don't think they would come any cheaper than that...it's the shipping that can be a bit pricey...

paying an extra 10 - 15 pounds for postage is ridiculous. its the price of the hot pants again.

yeeah im thinking the same thing! thanks for looking though shareen!

i just reeeally want the SMBH ones! gah!

i agree posting cost is a killer, but international posting is always a killer...that is what usually puts me off of doing international shopping...unless overall it's worth it and honestly hotpants shouldn't cost more than $10/5 pounds...but hey what can you do? band merch is always priced a little too high if you ask me...

anyway...i looked up the one's you were talking about and i swear those cost no less than 15 pounds which is more expensive than the american one's, which would cost $30...the dollar is shite, if you ask me...http://muse.trinitystreetdirect.com/store/page4.asp?suptype=&t=1&sub_type=1&prod_id=30&col=30

a0bd_3.JPG

how cool are these? going on eBay atm Muse Absolution Vans I know they're unofficial but I wish they weren't so I could get a pair in my size lol. Reminds me of the OoS ones that a girl had at the Trafalgar thingy last year... now they fucking rocked!! me wants! :happy:

whoa! fkin' cool stuff! congrats! :pope:

*Hajni is 100% Bellamy*

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone bought any of the shirts in the American store in youth sizes? I found the green astronaut shirt in a youth large which should fit fine but apparently the neck is "snug"...I wanted to get someone's opinion on it before I buy it and find I can't fit my head through :LOL:

This is the shirt:

e26b_1_bl.JPG

Does anyone have this belt?

beltje0.jpg

I'm looking for one since a long time now... i asked the shop service if they would add more one day

The answered the first time that it was a US item only, but if they could have some from US they would sell us on rest of the world

I then told them that this item was a "World excluding america" shop item cause i know that somebody had bought one and the page on the shop still exist (even if it doesn't appear to you)

Then they told me that i should keep an eye on the shop and be carefull they might have ones sometime...

I checked everyday since months now, i know they don't really take care about it...

That item would be sold much and much so why don't they make some more?

Can the band do something and ask the store to be sympathetic with us.. poor despaired fans?

Was also wondering is the following one is an official product?

ef121cd7.jpg

----------------

Now playing: Maroon 5 - Wake up call

via FoxyTunes

i have the black one with muse in white on it

its great!!!

the other mit not b real as i hav never seen it in the shop buuuut it is still nice

so yeh

'emmm my birthday soon k? gimme your belt plxx i geb uuu? =D

just kidding :p

Hmm whene did you buy it please?

And how much did it cost?

Thanks

ADri

• 3 months later...

Didn't really know where to put my question, but after some searching I decided this thread should be most suitable :)

I was just wondering if any of the girls here has bought the "repeat horse" shirt in size Small? I just want to know two things:

1. Can you compare the size to a size 8 (or XS) from shops like H&M for instance
  2. Is it really thin, or at least of a decent quality?

I'd like to buy it, but as it will cost me more than €30,00 I believe it may at least fit and not be a thin rag like you buy at Zara or Bershka :LOL:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Didn't really know where to put my question, but after some searching I decided this thread should be most suitable :)

I was just wondering if any of the girls here has bought the "repeat horse" shirt in size Small? I just want to know two things:

1. Can you compare the size to a size 8 (or XS) from shops like H&M for instance
  2. Is it really thin, or at least of a decent quality?

I'd like to buy it, but as it will cost me more than €30,00 I believe it may at least fit and not be a thin rag like you buy at Zara or Bershka :LOL:

i haven't got that one, but i do have another one in small.

I would say it is a small 8. I mean, the shape of it is quite short - it doesn't come over the top of trousers (however, neither does the medium i own). I normally wear an 8/10 and i find it pulls across the chest and the tops of the arms...

The quality is good - tis you're average thick cotton :)

hope that helps!

Bought this last week... wearing it right now lol

BGCTMS23.JPG

Cost a bomb 'cos it's from America (check American Muse store... although I got it from Hottopic cos I spotted it there first, but twas more expensive in the end! :mad:) But was sooo worth it! :happy: NEON MUSE FTW! lol

:stunned: WANT! they have it in the Muse America store?

Bought this last week... wearing it right now lol

BGCTMS23.JPG

Cost a bomb 'cos it's from America (check American Muse store... although I got it from Hottopic cos I spotted it there first, but twas more expensive in the end! :mad:) But was sooo worth it! :happy: NEON MUSE FTW! lol

Me has that shirt too dear! :awesome: I wear it often with either my yellow and green skinnies.

:LOL: First thing that came up for me.

Archived