I have a copy of The Resistance box set (CD, DVD, USB, Double Vinyl, Print) to sell, completely new and sealed. Willing to post worldwide, posting costs will depend on the country.

HMV and Amazon are selling it for £49.99...I'm willing to sell it for £44 including postage to the UK, a bit more for sending it abroad obviously. Get in touch if you're interested!

My email is frankly_tart@hotmail.com or you can PM me on here.

Payment by PayPal preferably, or cheque if you haven't got a PayPal account.

Selling this for £35 now instead as need to get rid! Contact me if you're interested.

Hi all, I really want to buy the Girls Resistance Machine T-shirt, but there are only small and large sizes available. I'm in between small and medium (8 and 10 in the UK, 38 and 40 in Spain), so I get one or the other depending on the shop. But since I've never ordered from this site before I'm completely lost. Has any of you ordered this T-shirt? will the small be too tight/short or do their sizes tend to be big?

Thank you!

Hi all, I really want to buy the Girls Resistance Machine T-shirt, but there are only small and large sizes available. I'm in between small and medium (8 and 10 in the UK, 38 and 40 in Spain), so I get one or the other depending on the shop. But since I've never ordered from this site before I'm completely lost. Has any of you ordered this T-shirt? will the small too tight/short or do their sizes tend to be big?

Thank you!

Well I didn't buy that particular t-shirt, but I have the grey titles t-shirt from muse.mu and if it has the same fit as the one you want, this might help you. I ordered size S, and it fits perfectly. Maybe a bit tight on the hips (not too tight though), but apart from that it's perfect: not too tight nor too loose. At H&M I always buy size 8 (or 34 in Belgium), at Bershka or Zara size S, so you get an idea... But didn't you check the size chart? I measured my favourite t-shirts and compared it to the size chart on the website, that helps ;)

Selling:

Sing For Absolution CD single

Hysteria CD single

Time Is Running Out CD single

Butterflies & Hurricanes CD single

PM me offers, I also have the In Your World CD and might consider parting with it.

Bump.

Still selling these. Please feel free to make me any offers, have sold items through this forum in the K&T section with no issues :)

Anyone with no idea what to offer, Amazon have them going for:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hysteria-Muse/dp/B0000DIGLZ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1275176886&sr=8-3

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Time-Running-Out-Muse/dp/B0000C846R/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1275176914&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sing-Absolution-Muse/dp/B0001IXNDW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1275176927&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Butterflies-Hurricanes-Muse/dp/B0002UNMBC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1275176937&sr=8-1

Apart from TIRO, I will take less than what is being asked for there :)

Ending in 20 hours!!!! All three still at 99p. :)

BGCTMS23.JPG

Anybody want this shirt?

I bought it a couple of months ago for a little over $30 at the US merch store.

I'll sell it to anyone in the US for $18.00 (that includes shipping)

PM if you're interested...

If you're outside the US...PM me and I will sort out the cost.

p.s. only wore the shirt once over a long sleeve t-shirt..so it's in excellent condition. I'll post pics if you want.

i just spent 50 quid in the store :facepalm:

but i want the guitar plectrums...did anyone see them in the store? they were apparently on sale...but arent there anymore :(

I couldnt find them either :( I really like the new line of merch though. I wish I had more moneys...

Archived