I have a copy of The Resistance box set (CD, DVD, USB, Double Vinyl, Print) to sell, completely new and sealed. Willing to post worldwide, posting costs will depend on the country.

HMV and Amazon are selling it for £49.99...I'm willing to sell it for £44 including postage to the UK, a bit more for sending it abroad obviously. Get in touch if you're interested!

My email is frankly_tart@hotmail.com or you can PM me on here.

Payment by PayPal preferably, or cheque if you haven't got a PayPal account.

I love how in the Muse shop you can purchase every song from Muse, including full albums or just single songs. I really need to buy the new CD! From what I heard, the songs are great!

Muse Shop

You must. The new album is epic. Stand up to the hype and blows it out the water. But that's just my opinion.

I have 2 musekeyrings. The resistance metal one and the black one with muse written there coloured with the resistance artwork. Very cool

ok, last couple of weeks i've been watching how much items go on ebay for and have come up with some prices if anyone wants to buy anything off me (I don't want to list them on ebay because then they'll charge loads for listing). Prices listed below are what I'd expect them to go for but you can by all means make me an offer. If you want to make an offer or ask a question send me a PM :)

• Uno CD - £10

• Cave CD 1 & 2 - £60

• Muscle Museum CD 1 & 2 - £20

• Sunburn CD 1 & 2 - £15

• Unintended CD 1 & 2 - £15

• Muscle Museum Re-Release CD 1 & 2 - £15

• Plug In Baby CD 1 & 2 - £15

• New Born Digipak CD1 & CD2 - £15

• Bliss CD 1 & 2 & DVD - £25

• Hyper Music/Feeling Good & Feeling Good/Hyper Music CDs - £20

• Dead Star/In Your World & In Your World/Dead Star CDs - £25

• Hysteria Vinyl - £20

• Butterflies & Hurricanes Vinyl - £20

• Absolution Boxset - £60

• Supermassive Black Hole CD & DVD - £15

• Starlight CD & DVD - £15

• Knights Of Cydonia CD & DVD - £15

• Invincible CD & DVD - £20

• Uprising CD & Vinyl - £15

• Resistance CD & Vinyl - £25

Also there is a Signed Showbiz CD (from the 10th anniversary of Showbiz competition, an OoS Digipak, Absolution CD/DVD (with the making of), BH&R Digipak and BH&R Tour edition CD/DVD and The Resistance 5.1 Boxset. I will accpet offers on these as well

thanks

I wish they had the same shirts in the US shop as they have in the UK shop. I really want the Birds tee but with shipping to the US it'll be almost $50.... I can't really justify spending that much on a t-shirt. Maybe I'll talk myself into it next time I get paid....

I have a copy of The Resistance box set (CD, DVD, USB, Double Vinyl, Print) to sell, completely new and sealed. Willing to post worldwide, posting costs will depend on the country.

HMV and Amazon are selling it for £49.99...I'm willing to sell it for £44 including postage to the UK, a bit more for sending it abroad obviously. Get in touch if you're interested!

My email is frankly_tart@hotmail.com or you can PM me on here.

Payment by PayPal preferably, or cheque if you haven't got a PayPal account.

Ok I'm looking to sell this as soon as possible. Willing to let it go for £40 now to UK buyers, and a bit more for anyone buying from abroad. Let me know if you're interested, thanks.

i was going to get the uprising girls shirt and its all gone now :(

That sucks. :( A lot of people must be buying because there are fewer sizes available in several of the shirts. I went ahead and ordered the shirt I like from the UK shop because I saw there were no larges left and I wanted to get a medium before those were gone too! With shipping to the US it came to about US$40 which isn't too bad. I hope UK sizes don't run too much smaller than US sizes.

Has anyone else in the US ordered from the UK shop? There was nowhere to put in my state so I hope it gets to me with just my zip code. I wonder if I should have put my state where it asked for county? :unsure:

That sucks. :( A lot of people must be buying because there are fewer sizes available in several of the shirts. I went ahead and ordered the shirt I like from the UK shop because I saw there were no larges left and I wanted to get a medium before those were gone too! With shipping to the US it came to about US$40 which isn't too bad. I hope UK sizes don't run too much smaller than US sizes.

Has anyone else in the US ordered from the UK shop? There was nowhere to put in my state so I hope it gets to me with just my zip code. I wonder if I should have put my state where it asked for county? :unsure:

yeah but that'll teach me for procrastinating! but i have remedied this by puchasing the MK ultra and exogenesis burn out tees :)

yeah but that'll teach me for procrastinating! but i have remedied this by puchasing the MK ultra and exogenesis burn out tees :)

I came thisclose to ordering the exogenesis burnout tee too. I love the graphic on it! Then I came to my senses and decided against blowing all of this week's spare cash on t-shirts. I just need one for now, I can buy more later. :)

I really wish they had more of the tees I like for sale in the US!

I came thisclose to ordering the exogenesis burnout tee too. I love the graphic on it! Then I came to my senses and decided against blowing all of this week's spare cash on t-shirts. I just need one for now, I can buy more later. :)

I really wish they had more of the tees I like for sale in the US!

i'm such a merch whore...if i like a design i buy it...no matter what...cept for the case with the uprising tee...that was stupidity for procrastinating!

I searched this thread to see if anyone had already mentioned it, but does anyone know if either of the two messenger bags currently featured in the US merch store will hold a laptop? The black one's probably too small and the green double exposed one doesn't have dimensions. I don't really want to buy it if it won't fit. Mine's a widescreen, so about 15 in by 10 in.

I searched this thread to see if anyone had already mentioned it, but does anyone know if either of the two messenger bags currently featured in the US merch store will hold a laptop? The black one's probably too small and the green double exposed one doesn't have dimensions. I don't really want to buy it if it won't fit. Mine's a widescreen, so about 15 in by 10 in.

if its anything like the logo one in the UK store...it wont hold a laptop...there's a zipper on the top...and it'll stop a laptop being slid in easily...

i wish the us merch was available in the uk. there's a couple of shirts i really like but last time i bought one i got stung for about £7 in customs which made it a bit expensive (and the pattern has almost completely faded now :( )

before my ebay sales go final...

i am willing to trade:

exogenesis single 12" vinyl single (new + sealed)

radiohead's 'jigsaw falling into place' 7" sealed vinyl (new + sealed)

arctic monkeys' 'brainstorm' 10" vinyl single (new + sealed)

+ some mint, large muse posters

+ some cash for...

a sealed 'symmetry' box set.

if interested within the next 48-72 hrs, PM me.

i wish the us merch was available in the uk. there's a couple of shirts i really like but last time i bought one i got stung for about £7 in customs which made it a bit expensive (and the pattern has almost completely faded now :( )

ouch...i dont have to pay for anything through customs...which is brilliant...

i got my exogenesis burnout and MK ultra tshirts today :)

Got the grey "titles" t-shirt for my birthday, and it looks better than I expected! Even the quality seems rather good, although I haven't washed it yet :erm: I hope the print doesn't crack or fade or so, because it looks really cool actually.

Archived