Yeah everything keeps going, lol! Luckily I got the butterfly one at the show before it was online ;). I got the light blue one with the dates on the back too... it doesn't look so pansy/girly in person, lol!

I do love the colour of the guys one, too, though. Might get it if they stock small/x small again soon. I know the fit will be all wrong, but I've bought a lot of Muse guys' tees that I really like/want, not that fussed that it looks a bit weird :chuckle:. Yeah, it's prob a bit silly, but if it's something I really want and they have it in a small enough size that'll fit okay, I don't much mind. If it's too big, I'll just wear it around the house, lol /sad! :rolleyes:.

yeah i went ahead and got the light blue/pink girls stage shirt before that one sells out too. i'm SO bummed about the butterfly shirt though.... i really really wanted it :( why didn't i buy it yesterday :supersad:

yeah... if they get more of the small or medium guys shirts back in stock, then i'll buy it. i really like the shade of blue.

DAMMIT!!!!! the butterfly shirt is gone! I should have bought it yesterday :(

i was going to buy it today.... what size did you get and what size are you?

i'm trying to decide between the medium and large. i normally get a large in the tighter fitting women's shirts they have on the site. i was worried about it being too baggy/shapeless

Just incase it comes back on, because sometimes they do (the shop always lies about what sizes they have, and frequently puts clothes back on) I got the medium and i'm about a size 10. I normally go for the large too (mediums are always too tight across the chest :rolleyes:) but it's a loose fitting top so it's already baggy, and it does have shape to it.

Hopefully it'll come back on for you, that's happened to me with the Wembley tops - they told me they only had small left so i ordered one, one week later they had all sized back in stock.

:)

yeah i went ahead and got the light blue/pink girls stage shirt before that one sells out too. i'm SO bummed about the butterfly shirt though.... i really really wanted it :( why didn't i buy it yesterday :supersad:

yeah... if they get more of the small or medium guys shirts back in stock, then i'll buy it. i really like the shade of blue.

Dw they'll get the butterfly one back in stock soon ;). They're a bit shite with restocking or even answering Qs on the .mu shop, so you'll have to be patient (I'm still waiting for the necklace and the blue men's tee we're talking about), but they will crop up eventually. I'm just impatient, though, so will be checking back everyday haha!

Just incase it comes back on, because sometimes they do (the shop always lies about what sizes they have, and frequently puts clothes back on) I got the medium and i'm about a size 10. I normally go for the large too (mediums are always too tight across the chest :rolleyes:) but it's a loose fitting top so it's already baggy, and it does have shape to it.

Hopefully it'll come back on for you, that's happened to me with the Wembley tops - they told me they only had small left so i ordered one, one week later they had all sized back in stock.

:)

thanks for the info... yeah i'm about a 10/12 on top... i think i'll go for the medium as well.

i really hope it comes back. i'm gonna keep checking. thanks again!

Dw they'll get the butterfly one back in stock soon ;). They're a bit shite with restocking or even answering Qs on the .mu shop, so you'll have to be patient (I'm still waiting for the necklace and the blue men's tee we're talking about), but they will crop up eventually. I'm just impatient, though, so will be checking back everyday haha!

hahaha patience is not my forte :chuckle: especially when it was there YESTERDAY :mad::chuckle:

good luck with the necklace and the tee. :happy:

hahaha patience is not my forte :chuckle: especially when it was there YESTERDAY :mad::chuckle:

Cheers, you too. :happy:

Yeah the butterfly tee does come up a bit big. I took a pic of mine (which is a small) to let people see the sizes. It's not huge or anything, but they were made to be roomy, so even a UK 12 would be fine in a small:

IMG_0125.jpg

thanks for the info... yeah i'm about a 10/12 on top... i think i'll go for the medium as well.

i really hope it comes back. i'm gonna keep checking. thanks again!

Yeah, this is the medium:

115169349-5c37df9c12e0a130b6985b4cd9a8e306.4c154dd8-scaled.jpg

115169909-7dc4dd2d86cf1bc4738946912900f905.4c154dd8-scaled.jpg

Sorry for the stupid pose - you see how baggy the sleeves are though here.

I'm sure it will crop back up, don't worry :) Like hyper_chondriac_muser said - the small would be plenty big enough, but if you don't want it too pull i would go for the medium.

Cheers, you too. :happy:

Yeah the butterfly tee does come up a bit big. I took a pic of mine (which is a small) to let people see the sizes. It's not huge or anything, but they were made to be roomy, so even a UK 12 would be fine in a small:

IMG_0125.jpg

sooooooooooooo pretty :happy:

come back little butterfly :supersad:

I honestly have no idea. I just wanted to be annoying.

They probably will stock up on more later, but then they'll sell out straight away again. Dude! Why can't you just make your own? :LOL:

Haha hey!! >XP

I guess making my own would be a good idea. It's just that I'm the type who likes things to be "official." I'll look up how to make them though. Thanks for the idea :)

This thread might be more helpful http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=44312

You could totally make your own though. It shows you love them more.

Thanks so much! :D

Haha hey!! >XP

I guess making my own would be a good idea. It's just that I'm the type who likes things to be "official." I'll look up how to make them though. Thanks for the idea :)

Thanks so much! :D

Just punch a hole in a plectrum somehow and make a necklace out of those connecting chain-thingys that are part of the tags when you buy new clothes..If you know what I mean? That's what I did :LOL:

Yeah, this is the medium:

115169349-5c37df9c12e0a130b6985b4cd9a8e306.4c154dd8-scaled.jpg

115169909-7dc4dd2d86cf1bc4738946912900f905.4c154dd8-scaled.jpg

Sorry for the stupid pose - you see how baggy the sleeves are though here.

I'm sure it will crop back up, don't worry :) Like hyper_chondriac_muser said - the small would be plenty big enough, but if you don't want it too pull i would go for the medium.

awwwwww i can't see the pictures :(

thanks though. i'm gonna keep a look out for t.

i was going to buy it today.... what size did you get and what size are you?

i'm trying to decide between the medium and large. i normally get a large in the tighter fitting women's shirts they have on the site. i was worried about it being too baggy/shapeless

DAMMIT!!!!! the butterfly shirt is gone! I should have bought it yesterday :(

lucky i brought it last night! i brought the medium, cos i usually buy that in terms of size for the normal tshirts...hopefully its not too baggy!

Anyone know what the plectrum necklace looks like? I've got loads of spares that I could use to make my own, but I'm curious.

umm its got a black pick and a silver one on a ballbearing necklace...i saw someone on twitter with a pic, but i can't find it (it was a twitpic)...mine's on its way to me...so when i get it, i'll post a pic :)

Just thought i'd chime in and say anyone thinking of getting the Butterfly top, do. I was worried it was going to be too baggy, but it's not. The fit is perfect, it's nice and long, loose, rolled up sleeves, and the material is really soft :)

:happy: I'll be watching the shop like a hawk now. :LOL:

PS: The plectrum necklace looks nice. The black one behind the silver pick is leather I believe.

oooooooh nice :) you look tiny btw..... maybe i will need a large (if it ever comes back.)

nice pose on that other pic ;)

:LOL: yeah, i was trying to describe the baggy sleeves to my friend and she was just not getting it! Honestly i think it'll be fine - i'm a fair size 10 and there plenty of space.

:supersad:

*sigh* one day, it shall return

awwww it was just a fluke that i managed to get it...same with the guitar picks!

i brought the tour programme, necklace and puzzle in one go and didnt realise there were guitar picks...but then they went back on sale and i brought those separately...

they will all come back into stock...i think they didnt realise how popular they would be!

Archived