hi there i posted earlier about putting my box sets on ebay and have decided to also sell some of the other muse rarities i have along with them, i will be selling them as a full collection on ebay shortly, for now heres a photo of what i will be selling sorry for the poor image quality it was taken on my iphone

sell list:

>Showbiz Box - all cd's have never been played, box is a little scuffed and damaged in one corner but cd's are impecible

>OOS Box - all cd's never been played, box in good condition

>Absolution Box - perfect condition, cd's never played

>Random 1-8 import sealed perfect cond

>Showbiz sampler mini-cd, 5 tracks, rare, clear box a little scratched but cd is perfect cond, no scratches

>Muscle Museum rare mini-cd, again box a little scratched but cd is perfect

>B&H sealed promo in static shield bag, rare

>Starlight and Supermassive cardboard sleeve singles, never played

not sure whether to put them all on seperately or as a full collection, any thoughts?

photo.jpg

How much do you want for the Showbiz box?

• 2 weeks later...

Question for fellow Canadians: have any of you guys bought anything from the Muse Shop before? I'm contemplating buying the "Girls Exogenesis T-shirt", but I would like to know if anyone else has bought it and can comment on how it looks in person.

http://muse.mu/shop/product/176/girl...enu/13/womens/

Also, I would like to know how much it will cost in total to have it delievered. As shown on the site, the total cost of the transaction is £27.70 (roughly $38.90 CDN), but I'm assuming that there will be additional fees once it passes through our border?

Any help would be highly appreciated! :)

Question for fellow Canadians: have any of you guys bought anything from the Muse Shop before? I'm contemplating buying the "Girls Exogenesis T-shirt", but I would like to know if anyone else has bought it and can comment on how it looks in person.

http://muse.mu/shop/product/176/girl...enu/13/womens/

Also, I would like to know how much it will cost in total to have it delievered. As shown on the site, the total cost of the transaction is £27.70 (roughly $38.90 CDN), but I'm assuming that there will be additional fees once it passes through our border?

Any help would be highly appreciated! :)

Seconded. That shirt looks amazing. I didn't see any merch at the show that made me go "Wow" so I didn't buy anything... :( But I'd buy THAT shirt in a heartbeat!

I am not sure if I should post on this thread or not...

But I got a tee before a show, after washing it for the very first time...

The MUSE logo went a bit curvy D: ! Those lines + letters aren't straight anymore...

I don't know what happened :/

Has anyone's shirt been like this before?

If yes, how did you get it all straight again? :'(

I really like the shirt as it has all those tour dates printed on the back!

I am not sure if I should post on this thread or not...

But I got a tee before a show, after washing it for the very first time...

The MUSE logo went a bit curvy D: ! Those lines + letters aren't straight anymore...

I don't know what happened :/

Has anyone's shirt been like this before?

If yes, how did you get it all straight again? :'(

I really like the shirt as it has all those tour dates printed on the back!

hmmm i've never had a problem with any shirt i've brought from the .mu store or at a show that's gone funny...how did you wash it?

hmmm i've never had a problem with any shirt i've brought from the .mu store or at a show that's gone funny...how did you wash it?

I flipped it over so the graphic should be safe ! :'( !

Normal way, I didn't step on it, tear it, spit on it etc.

It's my first shirt - oh my ! (And tour editions - oh my my!)

Maybe you washed it too warm? I'm afraid you can't really fix those lines again... Is it really that bad?

To all of you who have been to the Resistance Tour, and have seen the multi-colored MUSE hoodie, with the blue lined pockets...I'm trying to find one, but am having some serious difficulties...I, unfortunately, didn't have $75 to shell out at the time of the show, but really want that hoodie...if anyone knows where I can get my hands on one...please let me know.

Maybe you washed it too warm? I'm afraid you can't really fix those lines again... Is it really that bad?

yeah i think maybe it was washed on too warm a setting...but sometimes the ink that they use is just a bad batch and its the luck of the draw...

yeah i think maybe it was washed on too warm a setting...but sometimes the ink that they use is just a bad batch and its the luck of the draw...

You could always try your luck by returning the shirt or at least contact the seller and say you washed it the right way ;), but I guess they'll just say anything to prove it's your own fault...

Okay so I've got a few singles for sale:

- In Your World/Dead Star CD 2 [uK]

- Time Is Running Out CD

- Time Is Running Out DVD

- Hysteria CD

- Hysteria DVD

- Sing For Absolution CD

- Sing For Absolution DVD

- Butterflies & Hurricanes CD

- Butterflies & Hurricanes DVD

29bgjrn.jpg

Please PM me with your offers, knowing that I would love to see these directly to Muse fans before going on eBay with them.

Okay so I've got a few singles for sale:

- In Your World/Dead Star CD 2 [uK]

- Time Is Running Out CD

- Time Is Running Out DVD

- Hysteria CD

- Hysteria DVD

- Sing For Absolution CD

- Sing For Absolution DVD

- Butterflies & Hurricanes CD

- Butterflies & Hurricanes DVD

29bgjrn.jpg

Please PM me with your offers, knowing that I would love to see these directly to Muse fans before going on eBay with them.

I would LOVE some of those, if I had money I'd buy some, but I don't really have money right now :supersad:

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone's interested, I have these for sale - PM with an offer, ebay awaits!

(cat. numbers included to clarify versions)

Uno CD single

Cave CD Singles 1&2

Muscle Museum 2 CD single MUSH66CDSX

Sunburn CD singles 1&2

Muscle Museum CD singles 1&2 MUSH84

PiB CD singles 1&2

Newborn CD singles 1&2

Bliss CD singles 1&2

Hypermusic/Feeling good CD singles

In your world/Deadstar CD singles

TIRO CD&DVD singles

Hysteria CD&DVD singles

SfA CD&DVD singles

B&H CD&DVD singles

SMBH CD&DVD singles

Starlight CD&DVD singles

KoC CD&DVD singles

Muscle Museum 7" MUSH84s

PiB 7"

Bliss 7"

Hyper Music / Feeling Good 7"

Dead Star / In your world 7"

TIRO 7"

Hysteria 7"

SfA 7"

B&H 7"

SMBH 7"

Starlight 7"

KoC 7"

OoS 12" (original pressing) MUSH93LP

Absolution (original pressing)

:awesome:

got three exogenesis 12" vinyl singles. one copy for myself to open/listen. one for collection purposes. have one extra.

will sell to a member on the boards for list + shipping. i'm going to have to devise a way to pick a winner. i am NOT selling my extra on ebay. i will come up with a fair lottery within the next 24-ish hours (i'm giving myself some leeway now that i've been 'officially' directed here)....

to get a proper count of 'demand', so to speak, PM me w/ 'sisenegoxe' in the subject line within the next 24 hours of this post. nothing less, nothing more. by then, i will have come up with a fair way to determine who's going to get it.

at this point, i'm thinking of a riddle...with the correct answer being given to a 3d party member on the boards, who will then verify the first correct answer. but this plan may change in the next half day. i'm investing no more time in this sortie than what is requisite to properly exercise the plan above. this mofo is going quickly.

PLEASE NOTE: i'm a law student w/ exams. actual shipment MAY NOT OCCUR until april 28th. but, it could very well ship within the next 24-48 hours if i can find the time. but, no guarantees.

oh, and i'm going to automatically discard any PMs from accounts created within the last 24 hours of my original post.

on another note, feel free to PM me with suggestions as to how i should conduct this lottery. if you wan't to chastise me, feel free to do it on the boards. but, be reminded that i'm hardly the generic eBay touter...

cheers.

You could always try your luck by returning the shirt or at least contact the seller and say you washed it the right way ;), but I guess they'll just say anything to prove it's your own fault...

Cheers :'( . I think I will take a pic of it to let you see...

But the thing is I bought it before a show D: . How can I return or something? :/

Thanks again ! x

Cheers :'( . I think I will take a pic of it to let you see...

But the thing is I bought it before a show D: . How can I return or something? :/

Thanks again ! x

hmmm if it was brought from the .mu store, then you'd be able to return it but since its from a show im not sure if you'll be able to...

Archived