Hey guys, I'm looking to sell my Limited Edition Muse album Showbiz. It's the original numbered copy, nice condition.

I wanted to post it on here, and I know most of you will roll your eyes at this, but I just want to sell it to a fan of muse, not some ebay buyer/seller who will just buy it up and sell it on later without caring for it. I don't really want to sell it myself, but hard times they be and something has to go. If anyone is interested, feel free to make an offer, I'm not sure if ebay lets you write a message with your offer? But if it does, mention you're from this forum and I'll let it go cheaper.

Here it is, lots of pics to see condition:

Thanks a lot, sorry for like joining the forum and posting this as my first post. I know that is a faux pas and all, but like I say I honestly just want it to go to a loving home :$

• 2 weeks later...

I think a mod edited it out for ebay advertising, which I can understand. My apologies, I didn't mean to offend. I know my post might have come off as a bit suspicious, being my first post and all, but my wanting it to go to a fan was all genuine. Anyways, apologies I can't put a link up and my apologies to the mods. Breaking rules wasn't my intention, I didn't mean to sour the forums. Hey, at least I didn't get banned :)

My sincerest apologies <3

Hello,

You can check this out, if You please: very low starting bid (£ 8.00). Ebay UK : Item number: 150386379333

Sorry, but I am not sure if I am capable to do a proper link, but I try (below) if it doesn't work please try the item number above.

Thanks - Paappanen

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MUSE-Origin-Of-Symmetry-2LP-MINT-CONDITION_W0QQitemZ150386379333QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Records?hash=item2303ba0a45

By the way the first gig of this recent tour in Helsinki was superb, something You just can't describe - huge, touching, hard, gentle etc.

Hello,

You can check this out, if You please: very low starting bid (£ 8.00). Ebay UK : Item number: 150386379333

Sorry, but I am not sure if I am capable to do a proper link, but I try (below) if it doesn't work please try the item number above.

Thanks - Paappanen

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MUSE-Origin-Of-Symmetry-2LP-MINT-CONDITION_W0QQitemZ150386379333QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Records?hash=item2303ba0a45

Are you allowed to advertise stuff that you're selling on here?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys!

Got a few Muse items up for sale, wondering if anyone's interested before I put them up on ebay!

* Plug In Baby cd1

* Bliss dvd

* Dead Star / In Your World cd1

* Time Is Running Out cd

* Time Is Running Out dvd

* Sing For Absolution cd

* Sing For Absolution dvd

* Sing For Absolution limited edition 7" clear vinyl

* Hysteria cd

* Butterflies & Hurricanes cd

* Butterflies & Hurricanes dvd

Feel free to make me some offers but nothing silly :)

I take payment via cheque or paypal, also p&p will be extra.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I'm selling off all my muse CDs,videos,DVDs etc as they are just gathering dust on my shelf.

I have quite a lot of items but want to sell them one at a time so I don't spend all the money at once. I've already sold the EPs and some rarer vinyls but there are still some gems left.

So first up for sale is the US promo for Stockholm Syndrome, it contains two tracks, edit and album version. The CD is mint as is the case.

Message me with your bid if you're interested. Please only contact me about this if you can pay funds via PayPal.

Here is a link to the item description

http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=321797

Thanks Jason

(please move this post if it's in the wrong place)

Ebay seems to be a bit dry at the moment. I'm thinking of selling some of my collection to raise some cash. Please could someone tell me what I am likely to get/what starting price I should put for each of the following:

1. Muscle Museum EP (Promo Edition with Taste Media Promotional sticker on the back - only 250 made I believe) - perfect condition apart from a tiny crack on the back of the case.

2. Showbiz Singles Box - Opened but all in perfect condition

3. Origin of Symmetry Singles Box - Opened but all in perfect condition

4. Random 1-8 - Perfect condition

5. The Resistance Deluxe Box including the 5.1 DVD - Opened but all in perfect condition

6. All of the Absolution singles and dvds - All in perfect condition

7. All of the Black Holes singles and dvds - All in perfect condition

Thanks very much in advance :)

Ebay seems to be a bit dry at the moment. I'm thinking of selling some of my collection to raise some cash. Please could someone tell me what I am likely to get/what starting price I should put for each of the following:

1. Muscle Museum EP (Promo Edition with Taste Media Promotional sticker on the back - only 250 made I believe) - perfect condition apart from a tiny crack on the back of the case.

2. Showbiz Singles Box - Opened but all in perfect condition

3. Origin of Symmetry Singles Box - Opened but all in perfect condition

4. Random 1-8 - Perfect condition

5. The Resistance Deluxe Box including the 5.1 DVD - Opened but all in perfect condition

6. All of the Absolution singles and dvds - All in perfect condition

7. All of the Black Holes singles and dvds - All in perfect condition

Thanks very much in advance :)

I replied to the other thread :)

Archived