Thanks for your reply. I've never been to the O2 before, so have no idea of the setup - we were thinking of eating somewhere before the gig, but I might visit the merchandise stand first if it is outside the entrance of the venue. Always good to know which shirts might sell quickly!

With the butterfly shirt, I'm normally a UK size 10, but was thinking of going smaller on this occasion, as I did notice that the shoulders were wide. I also have a tiny chest and I'm only 5ft 3, so I'm guessing the neckline would come down low on me.

It's inside the venue. I didn't intend to buy any merch and I didn't know that it would be different to the stuff that was on sale at the small gigs last year. All that stuff was drab and grey so when I saw people holding up black T-shirts with red writing I was surprised. Massive queue for the Tube so, if you can catch the bus, I'd recommend that.

I got the burgundy and yellow hoodie when i went to manchester and it is ridiculously comfy. I had a resistance one a few years ago but i lost it somewhere and i've been looking for a good replacement ever since.

Don't really get those copper mugs they're selling for 30 quid though. You can't even put hot drinks in them.

I'm a happy bunny, as my T-shirts came today.

Apart from the cut of the arms, the moth top isn't too bad in a small - I normally go for medium or large in ladies' fit, as I like my clothes to be comfortable, but I'm glad I didn't on this occasion.

I also picked up a butterfly top (I'm guessing from the left over Resistance Tour merchandise), with the design made up from hexagons in the colour of the album artwork. Lovely cut and very comfy. I think I'll probably wear this on Friday.

You can never have too many Muse T-shirts! *fangirling*

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello guys,

I´m looking for this amaizing sweater: http://store.muse.mu/eu/clothing/women/sweatshirts/ladies-flock-logo-sweater.html

But it is out of stock. So I´d like to know if does anyone here know about some place to buy it.

It is for a special girl and I want to give it to her on November 22nd. Do you think I will have it on time? (in case there is somewhere I can buy it, please god).

Thank you.

P.S.: I´m from Spain.

Archived