I've emailed the shop loads of times, but I really want to see:

- Muse BHAR hoodie available for women in skinny fit

- Muse 3 Robots Neon t-shirt available for women in skinny fit

- Women sized/skinny fit retro merch from OoS and Showbiz eras

*In a stern voice* MAKE IT SO, KIRK!!!!!!!!!

I've just realised i've lost my absolution tour shirt .... WAAAAH!!!

and to make it worse i can't find anywhere to get a new one .... Booooo hooo hooo :'(

Does anyone know any decent websites with merchandise the Wembley shows? I didn't get round to buying any yesterday, and muse.mu doesn't seem to have any. Thanks in advance.

Very dissappointed with one of the T shirts I bought yesterday - I hand washed it and look what happened:

100_1500.jpg

100_1501.jpg

100_1502.jpg

100_1503.jpg

Stupid as I payed 18 quid for it and in the first bloody wash

Do you reckon it would be worth complaining?

Quick question - is there anywhere on the internet where I can buy one of the hoodies they were selling last night? I didn't have enought money on me...

Do you think they'll be updating the official online shop soon?

Very dissappointed with one of the T shirts I bought yesterday - I hand washed it and look what happened:

Stupid as I payed 18 quid for it and in the first bloody wash

Do you reckon it would be worth complaining?

*is scared of washing hers now*

Did anyone else see/buy the Jackets?

I didn't see any on the 16th but bought one on the 17th! I got a small and it was MILES too big. It didn't even have a label just a sticker saying 's' i'm pretty sure it was labelled wrongly. anyone else buy a small?

*is scared of washing hers now*

Did anyone else see/buy the Jackets?

I didn't see any on the 16th but bought one on the 17th! I got a small and it was MILES too big. It didn't even have a label just a sticker saying 's' i'm pretty sure it was labelled wrongly. anyone else buy a small?

at least we can make it seem like a batch problem if there is something wrong with yours :)

also very unhappy with one of the t-shirts I bought.

The quality of the material used is so poor/thin the back of the neck ripped as I put it on......effin 8 inch rip!!!!!!

What a waste of £18 and what a rip off (excuse the pun):mad:

anyone have a contact address for complaints?????

:eek: I...I want...

They had a pink version for girls which I want more than anything... I listed it on eBay as a Want thing, but no one ever got back to me :'(

My MOTP shirt went weird after the first wash too. I washed it inside out, in a pillowcase, and its got white white bubbles/marks on the actual shirt, not the design..... :(

I'm selling a couple of old school Muse shirts on ebay, for the lay-dees....

Go on girls, treat yourself to some vintage Muse.....

:eek:I LOVE that shirt!!! Oh wow... i might have to convince my mum to let me get it.. seeing as she ruined my favourite shirt in the wash :mad::mad:

Oh and after seeing/ hearing the wash problems with the t-shirts, theres no way in hell im letting my mum wash mine!!

I have removed both Muse shirts from Ebay for now, because someone has offered to buy them both for the buy it now price. If they change their mind, I will put them back up :)

Thank you, come again!

i got one of the hoodies from wembley ive washed it and its been fine all i did was zip it up inside out and stick it on a 30 degree wash

none of the prints come tis fine

my muse t shirt (red mens bh&r tour) has started going funny the sunsetness is starting to flake off and i got that from the eden sessions..

my get cape wear cape fly t shirts fine tho and i wear it alot and it gets washed alot and no prints flaked or anything i think its just a case of muse having crap merch :p

You now the Muse tops from Wembley are pretty shit, they are just like the ones you get from the market/outside gigs for a fiver. I wish I'd paid the extra £4 and got the scarf I wanted instead..... :(

Is there going to be a wembley t-shirt/poster

I missed this thread earlier. I started another thread, sorry :$

We sell the official Muse posters here

http://www.iposters.co.uk/Store/Search.aspx?sck=16143709&Page=1&Sort=5&key=muse

20% discount to forum members. Discount code is muse220607

I bought one of the £18 t-shirts, not at all happy with the quality, the material is sooo thin!

if anyone wants to sell me their muse hotpants (or knows of anywhere i can get them apart from ebay) that'd be great, gutted i didn't buy them when i had the chance!