Okay, as approved by the mods, this is the official place to discuss Muse merchandise. All info, new gear from all over the world etc goes here as there is no 'official' place for merchandise in the new forum.

Please feel free to update on here if the muse.mu shop(s) add new stuff or if you find any great t-shirts and other items from other stores, or have any to sell.

I want the Black and Red Hoodie :(

which black and red hoodie?

theres s black and red, japanese longsleeve ont site. but no hoodie....

i want the braces, the tie, the fatigue jacket, the gold circle tshirt, the female smbh top in mans fit, peaked beanie, belt, bag (although, dunno when i would use it), hot pants of course, and the mens mars tshirt both tour and without tour dates!

which black and red hoodie?

theres s black and red, japanese longsleeve ont site. but no hoodie....

i want the braces, the tie, the fatigue jacket, the gold circle tshirt, the female smbh top in mans fit, peaked beanie, belt, bag (although, dunno when i would use it), hot pants of course, and the mens mars tshirt both tour and without tour dates!

It was on the site

It's sold out :(

It was on the site

do you mean this?

74_1.JPG

I got one brand new on eBay... still waiting for it in the post though :indiff:

I wish they'd update the UK site with better stuff lol, I have a fatigue jacket but it's too big :( and there's tons of stuff from the tour they haven't put up. Fingers x-d that they'll reappear at Wembley ;)

do you mean this?

74_1.JPG

I wish they'd update the UK site with better stuff lol, I have a fatigue jacket but it's too big :( and there's tons of stuff from the tour they haven't put up. Fingers x-d that they'll reappear at Wembley ;)

YES :eek:

I want it :(

They had it on the online store a couple months ago, but they sold out :'(

YES :eek:

I want it :(

They had it on the online store a couple months ago, but they sold out :'(

aww *hands cookie*

You never know.. they could've been saving a whole stash for wembley? Let's hope anyways. If not a bit of japanese writing (that apparantly says Muse, but may also say chipmunk sex .. unless you happen to know japanese :stunned:) might not look too bad. Although that top's sold out at the mo.. :rolleyes:

aww *hands cookie*

You never know.. they could've been saving a whole stash for wembley? Let's hope anyways. If not a bit of japanese writing (that apparantly says Muse, but may also say chipmunk sex .. unless you happen to know japanese :stunned:) might not look too bad. Although that top's sold out at the mo.. :rolleyes:

That japanese red top is fugly :noey:

yeh i don't like it either. I like the original muse logo no matter how shimple it may be :happy: I really want a decent t-shirt or any top with the abso aliens on it but the only one I've seen is pants (also in the vintage section). You can barely even see them cos navy and black are too close in colour ... grr :( Ah well, I'll just make a shite one instead.

I think I'm going to sell my Plug In Baby vest, I can't cram my tits in it anymore, the design is going to start to crack.....:LOL:

I'll buy it, mine have shrunk :LOL:

I ordered some tshirts from the US site as they have much cooler shirts in stock but its taking bloody ages to arrive :mad: If they aren't here by next week I will assume they were nicked from the letterbox and will throw a tantrum!

It was on the site

ohhhh....

do you mean this?

74_1.JPG

i think they didnt put stuff from the uk tour up because it sold out or sold well on the tour....

I think I'm going to sell my Plug In Baby vest, I can't cram my tits in it anymore, the design is going to start to crack.....:LOL:

heh... they sell the plug in baby vests on MAM Merch place... so if you sell yours on you could buy another in a bigger size!!!

ill make a clicky. SHABAM! - MERCH. HUZZAH.

YEh MAM is cool.. I wanted the red Origin Hem t-shirt but they only have size XL :( I'll just wait then lol

i got the blue one with the yellow people on it.... its called symmetry, and i got the chaos que tshirt, but on my chaos que tshirt, it has the chaos sign on the back... which is diff to the one on there....and they dont que all the way around, just on front and back... but its still sexual!

I'll buy it, mine have shrunk :LOL:

I ordered some tshirts from the US site as they have much cooler shirts in stock but its taking bloody ages to arrive :mad: If they aren't here by next week I will assume they were nicked from the letterbox and will throw a tantrum!

Awesome. Half whatever it is on Mammer plus postage. I'm serious, its yours. :)

Sweet, nows your chance to rip me off :LOL: as I don't know what Mammer is, is it that site with the old school merch? I can't remember how much it was on there...duh. Name your price.

Anyway I is in New Zealand :rolleyes: but I can get you to send it to my brothers in Essex. PM me about Paypal or however you want the cash. A pic would be good as well.

Excellent! *rubs hands together*

Edit: I see the price now, doh! Nine quid plus postage

Does anyone know where I can find any really cool Absolution merch? Like from the tour? (apart from eBay, there's usually nothing). I especially want one with the falling people/aliens but I haven't seen anything interesting :( There's a top in the 'Vintage' section of the muse.mu shop but it's rubbish, you can hardly see the people. I may hafta beg/pay someone to make one for me because there's nothing jazzy out there lol :rolleyes:

Does anyone know where I can find any really cool Absolution merch? Like from the tour? (apart from eBay, there's usually nothing). I especially want one with the falling people/aliens but I haven't seen anything interesting :( There's a top in the 'Vintage' section of the muse.mu shop but it's rubbish, you can hardly see the people. I may hafta beg/pay someone to make one for me because there's nothing jazzy out there lol :rolleyes:

i havent seen any aroudn, MAM is constantly adding more though so maybe... :happy:

Archived