• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man, I was talking about this to my friend.

My plan: Get there the day they get there while they unload the gear.

I have my guitar, under the guise that I want Muse to sign it.

See if I can spot Matt, and try to talk to him, and ask if I could please see his guitars.

Hopefully, he lets me see them, and it get wrapped up in playing one.

He leaves. I look around.

if the coast is clear, I switch out my SG for his Manson.

Post pics on this fourm and Muselive.

Get bitched at because Map of the Problemaitque sounded weird with his Red Manson, as opposed to his Delorean Manson.

Wait until they come back to the US, and late at night I sneak to their tourbus while they are playing, and I put the guitar with in a case under the bus.

Write a letter and ask for my guitar back (If he still has it)

????

Profit on a guitar that was owned by Matt bellamy, unwillingly!

Guest QueenOfNerds
I don't think i'd be all that bothered about meeting Muse. It's not like they're gonna become great friends with me and if I ever met them again I doubt they'd recognise me too. Then they start to think you're a crazy stalker and in the end its just better not ever meeting them at all.

I get what you're saying. There is'nt too much to be gained from such a meeting really.

Though I might hang around as more of a social girly kind of thing! I want to do something silly and fangirlish before I get far too old to do it (some may be of the opinion that that time has already passed).

Will there be any chance of meeting them at Lievin this year? I know Bercy will probably be a no no, since it's a fecking huge stadium.

We might just as well do... I have checked the town and let's put it this way, it's not like we have loads of bar options to continue the party after the gig so why not hang around afterwards!! :LOL:

Guest QueenOfNerds
We might just as well do... I have checked the town and let's put it this way, it's not like we have loads of bar options to continue the party after the gig so why not hang around afterwards!! :LOL:

Yeah greenwich is not known for it's night life!

Yeah greenwich is not known for it's night life!

I still think that Greenwich had a lot more night life than Lievin based on the fact that the town only has 1 hotel with 35 rooms (yes 1 hotel in the whole town!) :LOL: tbh I am still not quite sure why Muse is playing there??!!

Even French people went "yeah! muse is playing in lievin :D wait a second where the f**k is Lievin??" :erm:

I still think that Greenwich had a lot more night life than Lievin based on the fact that the town only has 1 hotel with 35 rooms (yes 1 hotel in the whole town!) tbh I am still not quite sure why Muse is playing there??!!

Even French people went "yeah! muse is playing in lievin wait a second where the f**k is Lievin??"

Does that mean if Muse want to stay in a hotel in Leivin, they have to come to ours?:LOL:

Does that mean if Muse want to stay in a hotel in Leivin, they have to come to ours?:LOL:

I don't think our hotel is up to rockstar standards :LOL::LOL: Anyway they are playing Amneville the following day so it would make sense for them to sleep on the bus (better accommodation than ours) and go straight to the next town.

• 1 month later...

Old thread is old. Why are all of the 2007 threads getting bumped lately?

In America, if Matt, Dom, or Chris are walking down the street, the chance of somebody noticing is slim. So you probably have a better chance of getting their autographs and meeting them in America.

And yet, this is true.

How I'd love to meet them. But it's not gonna happen.

Old thread is old. Why are all of the 2007 threads getting bumped lately?

:chuckle: mysteries of the Universe

well, after Portuguese gig me and the other real-true-fans are going to stick there (… damn it’s basically december… :stunned: and I hope there won't be some groupies in the middle of us :fear: ) and wait for them. I do hope they’ll notice they have fans outside and stuff.. and that they won’t be veryyyyy tired to not wanting to say at least “Hi” to us. Well, I have to meet them, because I will (in some way) give them a folder with ‘normal’ drawings for them and the aMUSEd Series :pthey can't say no to a present made with all my heart (and there will be for matt, dom, chris, morgan AND kirk! for all their hard work!) annnnnnnnd some jokes hehe

I need to meet them at least once in my life. You can't begin to comprehend how much I feel connected to them, mainly Matt because he writes the lyrics, and their lyrics describe my deepest of deep thoughts, and my views, opinions, emotions, EXACTLY how I see them...

I would just like to say:

ME - "Hey guys, your music is amazing, but Matt, your lyrics describe my being, your all incredible, thank you."

MATT - "Errr, no worries, and thanks?'

ME - "Oh and sign this, here, here and here!"

*runs off into the bushes and watches them leave...:shifty:

:LOL:

Sounds stupid, but I don't want to be the typical fan who is to shy to express themselves properly...:$

does anyone know how to meet them at the O2 in london?

because iv been to the O2 before and the security seemed pretty tight

I don't think it's likely. The O2 bubble is so big, and the arena is just a small part of it. There are different entrances that i dont even know how to GET to, and have no idea where tour buses would be or anything. I'd like to know too, but it just seems impossible.

Is it possible to go to somewhere they're recording a TV appearance? Just on the off-chance you might catch them outside? I know it seems stalkerish but i'm beyond caring about defending myself. I know my intentions. And if they didnt want to talk or anything, i'd leave them be but you know, life's so short and crappy...

The 02 would be a very difficult place to find them. Security's tight there, and it's ENORMOUS!

Does anyone know how likely it is you'd track them down at the NIA? I'm seeing them there as well, and would love to meet them, even if only for a moment.

We tried at Tinmuff, but they seemed to be whisked away in posh cars pretty rapidly. A couple of my friends did manage to meet Tom Kirk though :)

Archived