Ah very good point, so people with normal necks can meet Muse whenever they want, sweet! :D

And you're right, I didn't read my own post stating about the truth behind the UK shows, it was just a lookalike posting that for me.

sigh. :erm: damn clones.

Yes - met them (pics taken) and have their autographs at Edgefest 16. I would've seen them with no problem had I waited for them after their shows at LA, SF and FL.

Oh actually, they were in a club at SF hanging out with some diehard Muse fans, night before their SF gig.

Do you mean their LA and SF shows last month? Cos it was near impossible meeting them outside these shows :erm:

But yeah, in the club it was quite easy bumping into Matt and Dom.

And I was at Edgefest too :D

• 9 months later...
Guest emzlilachouse

Theres a thread saying what would you do if you met muse and what you would say and then theres a thread where people tell you their experience of meeting the band :)

Lock?

Hello !

How to meet Muse ? You guys who met them, how did you do ?

Tell me what to do to meet them.

You can stay after their concerts and to edge yourself through backstage (you'd have to be very discreet...)

I wonder to... there is many pictures (especially on the web site microcuts) where we can see many people with them so it could be possible...

My answer is useful for you lol!:LOL:

Probably something like "I likey your elbowsch" becuase I'd have to get drunk before I even got the courage to walk up to them and say "Hi." :D

No honestly something like "Hi, can you sign something?" "Can I take a picture?" "I like your music." "Keep it up." "See you on next Sweden-gig." "Why couldn't I go to Wembley?" "Fuck you for not playing in Sweden this year."

Yeah, just something random..

Probably something like "I likey your elbowsch" becuase I'd have to get drunk before I even got the courage to walk up to them and say "Hi." :D

No honestly something like "Hi, can you sign something?" "Can I take a picture?" "I like your music." "Keep it up." "See you on next Sweden-gig." "Why couldn't I go to Wembley?" "Fuck you for not playing in Sweden this year."

Yeah, just something random..

Lol I think I'd ask us something like that too, and like you I'd say fuck for not coming in France this year :D

We have the same ideas^^

• 1 year later...

Archived