I would love to meet them! I think they'd be really interesting to talk to, though no doubt I'd make a complete fool of myself. :p Would also like to give them something to say thank you for their wonderful music.

Anyone have any ideas on what would be the best way to get to meet them before/after Manchester in September? :)

Enter a video in the local Philadelphia radio station contest and get in the top 5 number of votes for your video to meet and have a private tour with Muse at the Phila. Art Museum.

One of our members, Siouxz, is doing well in the contest, but she is in 6th place now and needs all of us to vote for her video to make it into the top 5!

Update: originally posted by Siouxz (Sue K):

I only have a few minutes because I am at work - desperate call for a rally! Help! I'm in 6th place!!! I need extra help everyone!!! I really really need you all to tell everyone you know to vote for me! #7 Sue K. http://www.radio1045.com/pages/promo/MuseVote1.php

If I am not at least in 5th place I will not get to go to the Museum with Muse! Please please please email this to everyone you know and ask them to vote for me today, tomorrow and Sunday

---------------------------------------------

Please VOTE FOR SIOUXZ - #7 SUE K. to meet Muse in Philadelphia.

Vote for her here: http://www.radio1045.com/pages/promo/MuseVote1.php

Watch her video here:

Let's go! If anybody can vote someone to win, it's Muse fans!

Thanks so much for spreading the word Mom4Muse!

There's a few people who only just joined the forum in the past day or two who are posting their pleas for votes here. Give your votes to a real fan, who has been on the forum since May 2007 instead! Watch my video and I know you will see I'm a true and deserving fan! :D

There's a few people who only just joined the forum in the past day or two who are posting their pleas for votes here. Give your votes to a real fan, who has been on the forum since May 2007 instead! Watch my video and I know you will see I'm a true and deserving fan! :D

it looks like you're leading siouxz :D yay!!! go go go!!!

I've noticed that as well, one of the many reasons why I've been voting for you.

I hope you win. :D

I voted for you!! I hope you win! :musesign:

has the voting closed??? who won??????!!!

Contest ended at midnight last night. Voting page is closed so you can't see the percentages anymore, but Siouxz (Sue K.) was solidly in 2nd place last night, so she for sure should be meeting Muse!

She's probably either zonked out right now from not being able to sleep all night, or in the hospital with a heart attack.

I hope CONGRATULATIONS, Siouxz, are in order, and I'm sure she'll be by later to thank everyone for voting. Thank you all!

Hope Siouxz wins! :kiss:

mmm not trying to talk about what happened on my gig :( but me and Mafalda (she's from the forum too) will try to see if we'll meet Muse on the airport on Rock in Rio festival. Well, if they'll go in the same day :erm: Portuguese people are known for a warm hospitality (at least in my region..) so we just want to welcome them to Portugal once more, for them to feel warm to be in our country again :happy: nothing more (well, try to give them my aMUSEd and a warm Portuguese gift/threat?... and if it won't be bothering much, a photo maybe? we just want them to feel welcome, not...stalking/bothering them) :D

Hope it happens, I'm sure they'll feel happy for the hospitality we give people

Contest ended at midnight last night. Voting page is closed so you can't see the percentages anymore, but Siouxz (Sue K.) was solidly in 2nd place last night, so she for sure should be meeting Muse!

She's probably either zonked out right now from not being able to sleep all night, or in the hospital with a heart attack.

I hope CONGRATULATIONS, Siouxz, are in order, and I'm sure she'll be by later to thank everyone for voting. Thank you all!

i reckon!!! i saw her status on facebook last night...that's so awesome! at least a .mu member whos been on the forums for ages won!

im going to see them this saturday in boston , i picked a hotel that im told they stayed at the last time they were in boston =) im seriously thinkin about hanging in the lobby all day ..the concert starts at 19:00 so which time is the most likely to meet them in the lobby

I'M SO STUPID!!!!! I should've tried to meet them i Stockholm, Hovet 09! It was my first concert with them and even though i've loved them for ages I wasn't smart enough to think of actually getting the opportunity to meet them after.. They're not very big yet in Sweden and it was just a few hard-core fans there. I could probably easily have met them, Hovet is so little! Stupid stupid. Next for me is wembley, just about one in a million chance to meet them there huh... :(

I'm a muse virgin when it comes to concerts and really wanted to here advice from veterans who managed to get a picture or autograph with the band after the show. Im going to the Boston show on March and just one pic or an autograph would be the best thing in the world :) Plz Help

I'm in the same boat but I'm sure if you just stay after and like look around you'll find them...

i have met them twice. it was way easier meeting them when they were playing in small venues. i tried for msg and we found out that they left from another exit or something like that. i guess what u can do is b all nice to the security guards and ask them. thats what i did. good luck

break all the rules :yesey:

first of all:

ignore any patient fans who are waiting politely to meet the band :phu:

then try:

bribing security and crew for info or access :pimp:

if they toss you out then:

slip into areas you're not supposed to be in :ninja:

if caught by security, then:

cry hysterically :'( :'(

and if you're still thwarted:

jump in front of the tour bus as its leaving :eek:

here endeth the lesson :p