It's getting old now. I asked a question and wanted a serious answer but I suppose all you Internet addicts don't know the difference between sarcasm and seriousness.

Save up your money for a plane ticket.

Fly to America.

See Muse at a small venue.

Wait outside.

Meet band and teh Kirk. :)

Save up your money for a plane ticket.

Fly to America.

See Muse at a small venue.

Wait outside.

Meet band and teh Kirk. :)

They're doing MSG in August so is that really still possible? lol

Of course it's easier to meet Muse in America. Quite a few of the American fans on the board have met them multiple times. The only way anyone in the UK would meet them is either freezing their arses off while waiting 7 hours after a gig, or having a way to them somehow through other people.

It is easier to meet Muse when you're friends with Bewilders. ;)

Ask Haze015 about it. :LOL:

I've always had suspicions that you had 'links'. :p

You're right.... Bugger, foiled again :'(

Well at least you weren't under the impression that they were English of all things. :p

Anyway, I don't see why people keep saying they'll always be easier to meet in America...I mean, what if they're touring Europe at the time? Unless you've got a neck that can stretch across the Atlantic, you're going to face problems there.

Well at least you weren't under the impression that they were English of all things. :p

Anyway, I don't see why people keep saying they'll always be easier to meet in America...I mean, what if they're touring Europe at the time? Unless you've got a neck that can stretch across the Atlantic, you're going to face problems there.

Who would think that they were English? :confused:

I have a long neck

;)

That was entirely illogical.

Nah, didn't you read the 'when did you think you saw Muse' thread? Apparently all shows in UK are all Muse look alikes. Muse are actually in the US all the time so it's always easier to meet them there.

Nah, didn't you read the 'when did you think you saw Muse' thread? Apparently all shows in UK are all Muse look alikes. Muse are actually in the US all the time so it's always easier to meet them there.

Ah very good point, so people with normal necks can meet Muse whenever they want, sweet! :D

And you're right, I didn't read my own post in the thread at all, it was just a lookalike posting that for me.

Archived