:eek:. I'd call Matt Mabel, steal his lucky teddy bear run away and hide it, get VeryLargeFurryToySpiders, and throw them at him screaming "arrgghh, spider! it bit me..." I'd steal his nice red mug and give him one with MABEL written on it. I'd say he does fantastic music and thank him for it. I'd say vat Dom's drumming is brilliant totally and drives songs cos of energy and can I have's a go on drums and can you play any other things and fall off the seat and prob knock all the drums over withoutmeaning to and steal cheese and leave little crumbs of it near Mabel with choc covered raisins that look like mice droppings *takes breath*, And tell them things I think and find tour dates and post them on board and put Mabel's smelly socks and stuff on e-bay and..

Ooooooh I'd be very bad :yesey::rolleyes::LOL:

• 3 weeks later...

^ being the pessimistic person that I am, i'd say forget it... probably wont happen seeing as it's an arena!

I'm sure there are many optimistic people though who will gladly wait around for hours :chuckle:

but seriously I very much doubt it i'm afraid.

I think another problem is... isn't it a bit stalkerish to wait around for them:erm::LOL:

They might think we are a bit wierd.

I would like to meet them, maybe if we have the Keck meet up it might be kinda fun.

:LOL:trying to see them once for the experience wouldn't count as stalking-it's natural for fans to want the experience.Stalking is a dark and obsessive thing,just hoping to catch a glimpse close up or politely getting an autograph wouldn't count.

When i went to concerts in my teens it wsas part of the experience to try at least,it was fun.

Now i am older i would go along with it for my young son(honnest:LOL:)!!

I was thinking of waiting backstage at birmingham hours before the concert starts to catch a glimpse of them turning up,maybe.

ah I havn't been on this forum in like 2 years!

I successfully stalked Muse in Melbourne.

Found out what hotel they were staying at through a previous stalking excursion. They did 2 shows and we heard what time they did sound check at teh first one so we waited in the loby teh next day around the time they would need to leave

and voila Matt and Dom!

They were super lovely to us! and even told us where they were going out that night!

Matt was super lovely and even asked for our email addresses! my email address was way to muse orientated to hand!

Anyways the next time they came we found them in a bar they told us they liked!

But now I am in London? where do u find muse in london?

I'd love to meet them but I'm really not the type to be standing round in the rain waiting to meet people, the first thing I do after a gig is head down the pub, suppose there's little chance I'll ever meet anyone! :LOL:

I walked past Josh Homme in Bristol and didn't think to go and speak to him and try and get gig tickets I'm useless.

You walked by Josh Homme and didn't do anything?!?! :eek:

You crazy?! :LOL:

ah I havn't been on this forum in like 2 years!

I successfully stalked Muse in Melbourne.

Found out what hotel they were staying at through a previous stalking excursion. They did 2 shows and we heard what time they did sound check at teh first one so we waited in the loby teh next day around the time they would need to leave

and voila Matt and Dom!

They were super lovely to us! and even told us where they were going out that night!

Matt was super lovely and even asked for our email addresses! my email address was way to muse orientated to hand!

Anyways the next time they came we found them in a bar they told us they liked!

But now I am in London? where do u find muse in london?

pics or GTFO!

:p that sounds erm, quite amazing (if true)

muse fans, taking obsessive to whole new heights

pics or GTFO!

:p that sounds erm, quite amazing (if true)

muse fans, taking obsessive to whole new heights

y would i lie!! i just hav a pic at the hotel and all it shows is i met them so no real point in puttin it up... plus dunno the codes to post an image in this forum

y would i lie!! i just hav a pic at the hotel and all it shows is i met them so no real point in puttin it up... plus dunno the codes to post an image in this forum

I believe you, I know muse were staying at the same hotel as me when I saw them at Wembley Stadium, a couple of people spoke to Matts Mum, quite a few Muse family members were there, I had a few drinks with the crew, sadly I never saw Muse, I'm not really very good at stalking people.

I know someone off here saw Matt in the hotel on a different tour but she was too scared to go and speak to him.

I have a plan. We find out what hotel they are staying in, find out where they hang around afterwards, go and talk to them....

um...anyone have any idea how to get the first two bits of information? :LOL:

Well at the Wembley gig they stayed at the closest 5* to the venue, probably because they were playing 2 days in a row. Might do the same for o2?

I'm going to the Birmingham gig so I have know idea where they'll stay, I shall probably just go for some drinks after though.

I believe you, I know muse were staying at the same hotel as me when I saw them at Wembley Stadium, a couple of people spoke to Matts Mum, quite a few Muse family members were there, I had a few drinks with the crew, sadly I never saw Muse, I'm not really very good at stalking people.

I know someone off here saw Matt in the hotel on a different tour but she was too scared to go and speak to him.

Yeah, that was me. I was just leaving the hotel to go to the gig to 'see if I can see them arrive' and there he was in the reception area. I ran away quickly as I didnt want to look like a stalker, even though it was completely unintentional! That was one of the funniest moments of my mini tour :)

Yeah, that was me. I was just leaving the hotel to go to the gig to 'see if I can see them arrive' and there he was in the reception area. I ran away quickly as I didnt want to look like a stalker, even though it was completely unintentional! That was one of the funniest moments of my mini tour :)

Yeah I thought it was you, I can totally understand I properly would have done the same! :)

I seem to forget how to speak English when I'm talking to strangers (! normal strangers are already enough to make me nervous :rolleyes:). On the other hand, I don't know if I would even be able to say something sensible in German. :facepalm::LOL:

Same here.

So..if I can speak..I think I'll say something stupid in Italian..and they won't understand me..and it'll end with embarassing smiles :$

Oh God..I'm afraaaid! :'(

Same here.

So..if I can speak..I think I'll say something stupid in Italian..and they won't understand me..and it'll end with embarassing smiles :$

Oh God..I'm afraaaid! :'(

Exactly. lol. I would feel really stupid.

At a concert in 2008, I was in line behind some teenage girls. One of the girl's parents had gone a to dinner a few blocks up and sent a text to say that the band was there eating. They all took off and got pictures, but I thought that was WAY TOO stalker! I want to meet Muse, not ruin their meal!

Friends and I are planning on staying after the Raleigh show to meet Muse. I haven't been to a show that's THIS big, but it's been easy in the past: afterwards, head around the venue to a blocked parking lot or wherever the bus/trailers are parked. I've found that big venues will already have an area blocked off and security organizing people in anticipation. This isn't a set rule---I'm not big concert-goer, so others my have better advice--but it's worked at all of the concerts I've been to over the last 2 years.

if you've got the day off, go into that town early and just walk round town, alot of bands, go into town shopping and looking at the sights :) never worked for me, but alot of people i know have seen band members in all places (even carphone warehouse) LOL!

I'm a big fan for about nine years now,but never had the change of meeting them,this year i am going to two of the concerts,so maybe the meet and greet will be this year hahahahaha,and if not,i will just wait for the next Musegig,but i still hope that one day i will meet them in person :)

I would like it to be a natural meeting,like per exadent bump in to them,i am not the kind of person that would stalk them,just to meet them ;)

I'm a big fan for about nine years now,but never had the change of meeting them,this year i am going to two of the concerts,so maybe the meet and greet will be this year hahahahaha,and if not,i will just wait for the next Musegig,but i still hope that one day i will meet them in person :)

I would like it to be a natural meeting,like per exadent bump in to them,i am not the kind of person that would stalk them,just to meet them ;)

Ahh same here... I would much prefer to randomly bump into them... it's such an unnatural meeting to wait outside a gig for them, plus they know you've been waiting there just to meet them. Kinda weird. It's like "hey, i've been standing here for hours waiting to get a pic with you..." rather than just "oh hey! how's it going?"

You'd have a much better conversation with them if it was a random meeting :yesey:

Archived