Guest QueenOfNerds

I would only wait around if there were other musers waiting aswell :$

So I can blend into the background maybe shuffle up to them with my head down and pass something for them to sign.

But if there are any muser meetups I would love to go to a gig with fellow Musers.

As I'm travelling from France to see them and U2 to the USA, I do hope I would meet them. I will look for them anyway, in the city and wait for them after the show. Will do anything to see them, at least ! Adn fi you say it's easier to see them in the US. Any clue where they usually stay in when going to NY ? Cheers :)

• 3 weeks later...
Just set up a tent in the Manson store, and wait for Matt to show up if he needs a new guitar.

Not the whole band but better than nothing :)

Good plan. Now where's my tent?

Seriously though, surely it's next to impossible to meet them now they're playing great big venues. I hear that hanging around afterwards is a good plan, but where?

Although I think I would turn into a gibbering idiot if I ever met them, which would not exactly make them think I was a cool person they wanted to speak to :LOL:

Good plan. Now where's my tent?

Seriously though, surely it's next to impossible to meet them now they're playing great big venues. I hear that hanging around afterwards is a good plan, but where?

Although I think I would turn into a gibbering idiot if I ever met them, which would not exactly make them think I was a cool person they wanted to speak to :LOL:

Same here. :awesome:

I seem to forget how to speak English when I'm talking to strangers (! normal strangers are already enough to make me nervous :rolleyes:). On the other hand, I don't know if I would even be able to say something sensible in German. :facepalm::LOL:

Guest QueenOfNerds

I think another problem is... isn't it a bit stalkerish to wait around for them:erm::LOL:

They might think we are a bit wierd.

I would like to meet them, maybe if we have the Keck meet up it might be kinda fun.

I think another problem is... isn't it a bit stalkerish to wait around for them:erm::LOL:

I would like to meet them, maybe if we have the Keck meet up it might be kinda fun.

wut bee theese "keck" yu awl speick ov?

Just set up a tent in the Manson store, and wait for Matt to show up if he needs a new guitar.

Not the whole band but better than nothing :)

:LOL::LOL:

I can picture that encounter. Matt pondering what new effect he should get on his guitar and pop!

istockphoto_2899626-dorky-girl-with-flowers.jpg These are for you mattie!

:LOL::LOL: The look on his face.....:D

Probably not. They're freakin' Muse for crying out loud. :LOL:

Wow, I would love to meet them. Being an American fan, I would probably be the biggest fan in the audience. The one advantage of being an American fan of a European band. :happy:

I'm obsessed with that smiley lately. :happy::happy::happy::happy: Just thought you all should know. :happy:

Probably not. They're freakin' Muse for crying out loud. :LOL:

Wow, I would love to meet them. Being an American fan, I would probably be the biggest fan in the audience. The one advantage of being an American fan of a European band. :happy:

I'm obsessed with that smiley lately. :happy::happy::happy::happy: Just thought you all should know. :happy:

Muahaha I'd like to have a war with you on the use of smileys and biggest Muse American fan...

:p;):LOL::D:LOL:

If they'll came to Israel, i would totally stalk them. People here are talking about them coming, as if that's possible. Very doubtfull.

When I'll finally see them in europe, it will be enough. No stalking outside of my own country :p

It's only stalkerish if you have stalkerish tendencies. If you're going to hyperventilate and scream when they come out, then follow them when they leave, then make a habit of going EVERYWHERE THEY GO, thats bad.

If you enjoy the gig and are in no rush and would like an autograph and or picture with a musician you like, why not? Just SPEAK dont SHOUT. And dont get over excited. :rolleyes: Muse or not, they're still people.

As long as you know and respect that, there's no reason not to give it a go.

Though its awful when there's LOADS of people waiting. But inevitable i guess.

If they play 02, forget it. Unless someone tells me where the tour bus is lol. I'd love to meet Depeche Mode, for example, they're really interesting. I can't even remember the other member's name so i think im safe from being a stalker! So far :happy:

Guest QueenOfNerds
I really hate this about myself, but I know I would scream.

If I'll try realy hard, I guess I'll be able to not talk at all. It's better then screaming, but it wont make me look smarter :$

ahhh I am sure they are professional enough to handle the odd screaming fan! I am sure if you ever actually meet them you will see they are just people and you probably won't feel like screaming ;)

I'd love to meet them but I'm really not the type to be standing round in the rain waiting to meet people, the first thing I do after a gig is head down the pub, suppose there's little chance I'll ever meet anyone! :LOL:

I walked past Josh Homme in Bristol and didn't think to go and speak to him and try and get gig tickets I'm useless.

Archived