I didn't actually get to meet Muse, but I did get to meet Tom at their show last sunday! I just saw him walking, and yelled out "Omg It's Tom- HEY TOM!" and at first I wasn't sure if it was him and hesitated, but he noticed me and walked over and said "Hey how's it going?" except I just kind of said hey a bunch more times because I didn't know what to say. He asked me if I liked the show and I told him it was great and that I got to the front row and stuff (And also surprised myself that I actually said something other than hi.) It was funny because my dad thought me and Tom knew each other because I wasn't shy talking to him. He gave me the setlist! Also the security guards at the show were really nice and one of them gave me one of the guitar picks, and when Dom threw his drumsticks to the crowd, a bunch of people tried to grab it and dropped it in the barrier, so the guard picked it up and gave it to me! :D

I also drew a bunch of pictures of Muse, and wrote a personal letter to each of them on the back to give to them. I really should have brought the drawings to the first concert because I could have given them to Tom, but I didn't think I would meet him. Although was lucky to go to another show the next day. I brought my drawings to that gig and gave them to another Muser I met while waiting in line at the previous concert, because she was on the floor and could give the drawings to them. Tom left before she could give the drawings to him, but the security guards got the drawing and eventually one of the main Muse security guards got it, so I hope Muse will get them :)

Wow! You are so incredibly lucky, and it sounds like you managed to keep your cool when you were talking to Tom :LOL: When I met Coldplay I couldn't say much more than 'YOUR SHOW WAS AMAZING!!!!!". If Muse come to Australia later this year, I'm going to try my hardest to meet them, and considering that two of my friends (twins) are pretty much professional celebrity stalkers, I think I have a pretty good chance :awesome:.

Soooooo jealous of the set list, pick and drumstick though, what a score!

Wow! You are so incredibly lucky, and it sounds like you managed to keep your cool when you were talking to Tom :LOL: When I met Coldplay I couldn't say much more than 'YOUR SHOW WAS AMAZING!!!!!". If Muse come to Australia later this year, I'm going to try my hardest to meet them, and considering that two of my friends (twins) are pretty much professional celebrity stalkers, I think I have a pretty good chance :awesome:.

If you and your celebrity stalking friends are in brisbane, can I join you? :awesome:

Yeah It was crazy! I was surprised I could actually talk to him, but I was almost hyperventilating after because I couldn't believe what happened :$. Hahaha but yeah when I meet a band I'm usually the same way and can only say how I think they are awesome and that's about it :p I really hope I can meet Muse some day. I tried waiting outside after the 2nd show I went to, but they already left to go to the next city.

If you and your celebrity stalking friends are in brisbane, can I join you? :awesome:

I would love that so, sooooo much but I live near Sydney, so we go there :'(

If you're ever in Sydney though, let me know, there are always a few celebrities living there or visiting :happy:

EDIT: Also, random, but is your undertitle a Regin Spektor reference, or am I just going crazy?

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone:) does anyone have experiences in meeting them at airports? Or is it impossible during the stadium tour? I thought about trying to meet them when they arrive in Switzerland, there's only one flight from Porto which they can take (if they don't fly with easyjet:)).

But the problem is that the gig in Porto is 5days before the gig in Bern.. Do you know which day is the one they most likely fly? Is it one day before the gig?

Thank you very much for your help:D

I would love that so, sooooo much but I live near Sydney, so we go there :'(

If you're ever in Sydney though, let me know, there are always a few celebrities living there or visiting :happy:

EDIT: Also, random, but is your undertitle a Regin Spektor reference, or am I just going crazy?

I won't be making it across the border for a while, but ok!

And yes, it is :)

• 2 months later...

hey all!

I've been a fan for about a decade now. I first heard their music in 2003. Went to my first Muse concert in 2004. I've been trying so hard to meet them! lol. I didn't get to meet them when they played at smaller venues, now that they play at these larger venues and have a bigger fan base here in the US, I'm sure it's even harder. It's on my bucket list to get my picture taken with the band... (I'm a big photography nerd). I see them in Nashville on Friday, so fingers crossed I finally get my chance after 10 years!

I love reading everyone's stories, gives me some hope, haha!

hey all!

I've been a fan for about a decade now. I first heard their music in 2003. Went to my first Muse concert in 2004. I've been trying so hard to meet them! lol. I didn't get to meet them when they played at smaller venues, now that they play at these larger venues and have a bigger fan base here in the US, I'm sure it's even harder. It's on my bucket list to get my picture taken with the band... (I'm a big photography nerd). I see them in Nashville on Friday, so fingers crossed I finally get my chance after 10 years!

I love reading everyone's stories, gives me some hope, haha!

Good luck to you!

I met them as well in Budapest in front of the hotel.

Managed to get a pic with Dom, however Matt was heavily guarded by several Dwayne Johnsons. But I'm glad I got the pic with Dom, he was walking in the street sightseeing.

Do tell!

long story short, we found out where they were partying afterwards. We walked in the bar and couldn't find them at first. Then we realized they were in a room in the back. Both bands were there hanging out and playing pool. talked to Dom first. He is the sweetest guy ever! Chris is as well. He didn't stay long though. He made a joke about the flash on my camera (it's really bright), shook my hand and thanked me for coming, and then went back to his hotel. Matt was really cool to talk to. He stood there and talked to us for 20 minutes before we left. He gave me a hug too before he left. I got pictures with all three guys and the lead singer from cage the elephant. BEST. NIGHT. EVER!!!!!!!

long story short, we found out where they were partying afterwards. We walked in the bar and couldn't find them at first. Then we realized they were in a room in the back. Both bands were there hanging out and playing pool. talked to Dom first. He is the sweetest guy ever! Chris is as well. He didn't stay long though. He made a joke about the flash on my camera (it's really bright), shook my hand and thanked me for coming, and then went back to his hotel. Matt was really cool to talk to. He stood there and talked to us for 20 minutes before we left. He gave me a hug too before he left. I got pictures with all three guys and the lead singer from cage the elephant. BEST. NIGHT. EVER!!!!!!!

OMG!! What did you and Matt talk about?!? And how on earth did you find out where they were going to be afterwards?!? :) Sorry---just want to live vicariously through you. :D

OMG!! What did you and Matt talk about?!? And how on earth did you find out where they were going to be afterwards?!? :) Sorry---just want to live vicariously through you. :D

one of my friends did most of the talking. I was in awe, haha. But mostly about the band and the reasons why they don't go to this city and that city, that kind of stuff. Favorite songs, things to do in Nashville, etc. He was really willing to talk to his fans!

one of my friends did most of the talking. I was in awe, haha. But mostly about the band and the reasons why they don't go to this city and that city, that kind of stuff. Favorite songs, things to do in Nashville, etc. He was really willing to talk to his fans!

OK---so what were Matt's "favorite songs"?!? :):):) Still sooooo jealous...I mean HAPPY for you! ;)

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so awesome! How did you find out where they would be? I'm happy for you since you waited so many years. I hope I'm that lucky one day. I will be seeing them tomorrow night. I always thought that Dom seemed like he'd be really sweet.

Thanks for sharing your story!:)

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so awesome! How did you find out where they would be? I'm happy for you since you waited so many years. I hope I'm that lucky one day. I will be seeing them tomorrow night. I always thought that Dom seemed like he'd be really sweet.

Thanks for sharing your story!:)

Pay attention to CTE's twitter page. We went to the secret exit to the arena and waited. Then someone walked by and told us they knew where they were partying. We then ran over to check it out and yep, that's where they were. Right around the corner from where we were waiting! But when I got home, I found out CTE tweeted the location of the after party, lol.

• 3 months later...

Archived