just hang around at the backstage entrance after a gig... that's so easy, I wonder why not everyone actually really does it.

Finding the backstage entrance can be a challenge at the big venues though, that's the trouble. I'd be willing to stand about for hours, but it's the figuring out where to wait that's the tricky part!

A lot of people would probably like to, but have trains or planes to catch/on strict time limits. I'd sure wait hours too, i have nothing else to do :p I will be trying at Birmingham too. Its a long way, may as well, even for nothing :)

But yeah, O2 is hopeless. Maybe THATS why its the IN venue - artists know they will get some peace afterwards haha!

I need to meet them at least once in my life. You can't begin to comprehend how much I feel connected to them, mainly Matt because he writes the lyrics, and their lyrics describe my deepest of deep thoughts, and my views, opinions, emotions, EXACTLY how I see them...

I would just like to say:

ME - "Hey guys, your music is amazing, but Matt, your lyrics describe my being, your all incredible, thank you."

MATT - "Errr, no worries, and thanks?'

ME - "Oh and sign this, here, here and here!"

*runs off into the bushes and watches them leave...:shifty:

:LOL:

Sounds stupid, but I don't want to be the typical fan who is to shy to express themselves properly...:$

I could just imagine a nutter (not calling you a nutter. You, my friend, are epic. :D) Running back from them like a madman and just randomly jumping in some bushes and just see their eyes sticking out O.o

Thankyou for that image. it made me lol. :LOL:

• 4 weeks later...

lol yeah.. at least here in Orlando meets&greets aren't advertised at all. Like a couple weeks ago Living Colour played 3 songs at a small place in downtown winter park before a show at the house of blues, Story of the year did some signing at UCF, and so on. Maybe at a local radio..

lol yeah.. at least here in Orlando meets&greets aren't advertised at all. Like a couple weeks ago Living Colour played 3 songs at a small place in downtown winter park before a show at the house of blues, Story of the year did some signing at UCF, and so on. Maybe at a local radio..

Saw LC both times ^_^

hei.... tb quero LOL.... nc ninguem ker ir a busca cmg vamos a procura deles?

ahaah bem, vai haver um grupo de pessoas que vai la ficar a espera deles e tal. E nao so, eu 'preciso' mesm ode os conhecer, eu quero entregarlhes os meu The aMUSEd Series :$

• 1 month later...

I am attending The End's Deck The Hall Ball in Seattle on December 15th. I've loved Muse for 7 years of the 14 in my life so far, and this will be my first time seeing them. They don't often come to Seattle so I need to take advantage of this glorious opportunity. Do any of you have tips on how to meet the band? ( I know this has been done before, I'd like assistance with my particular case.) I don't know any radio personalities or security, and as Muse are part of a set, I'm not sure if they'd stay once they played (though they might be last). The venue is the WaMu theatre, if any of you are familiar with it (I'm not). I think that maybe since Muse are less popular here I may have a better chance of meeting them. Maybe staying awhile after the gig would help? Not sure. I apologise for the long post! Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm seeing Muse on March 8th at the ACC in Toronto and then I'm seeing them September 11th at Wembley Stadium. The chances of me meeting Muse at the Wembley concert is hopeless I'm sure, but meeting them in Toronto could be a possibility. I've seen them 5 times already and have been a fan for years!! I really want to meet them so bad! If anyone else is going to the ACC concert, any ideas of what exit they may leave from?? I'll wait around for hours if need be. My friends are willing as well! :p

Archived