i've always wanted to meet them, ive only ever seen them once at the 02 and my dad was like "no, we cant wait, they will have their bus insde and u wont gget to talk to them, come on, its really late, it was really depressing.......

im going to wembly on the 11th :) but i wont be able to see them :'( cos my familys comeing and they will be like "NO!!!! COME ON!!! IM TIRED, BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!" :( im thinking of runnning from my family when they say no and like running for my life and then by accident run into muse and be like: ahhh!! sorry, i didnt mean to run into u, are you ok?????? c-c-c-c-c-c-c-can youuuuu sign this........ i-i-t would be c-c-c-c-c----oolll......

but i would be in SSSSSOOOO much trouble it would be biond belief, they would ever trust me again.....

I can't wait, I'm gonna see them in March in Boston :D

I'm staying right across the street from where the gig is, so I'm gonna be starring out the window the whole time looking for their bus/van/mode of transportation :LOL:

If I do see them offstage, it's actually kind of going to suck... I'm usually a very shy person, so there's no way I'm gonna be able to approach Chris (dude's like my hero :supersad:) if I saw him :$

And after all, there's nothing I would imaging they hate more than a random girl all over them like *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!* "HI IM LIKE UR BIGGEST FAN AND I LOVE YOU GUYS AND CAN I HAVE A AUTOGRAPH AND A PIC WIFF YOU GUYz CUZ UR SO OSSUM AND STUFF *drool* *creepy pedo-smile* :awesome:" It DOES get their attention, but that's majorly disturbing, and awkward :phu:

So good luck to everyone else who hope to meet them.

I'm seeing Muse on March 8th at the ACC in Toronto and then I'm seeing them September 11th at Wembley Stadium. The chances of me meeting Muse at the Wembley concert is hopeless I'm sure, but meeting them in Toronto could be a possibility. I've seen them 5 times already and have been a fan for years!! I really want to meet them so bad! If anyone else is going to the ACC concert, any ideas of what exit they may leave from?? I'll wait around for hours if need be. My friends are willing as well! :p

Not speaking from experience with Muse... But I've met Kings of Leon a few times. With them, you find the bus area and wait after the gig. They come out after the show. That's my plan with Muse... The ACC, though, the buses are underneath and sealed off from the public... So I have no idea how successful it will be. Just depends on if they want/can come out. :)

That said, when and how to meet bands depends on the artist. For example, I've heard that it's easiest to meet Pearl Jam before the soundcheck. Didn't work the one time I tried this at an Eddie Vedder solo show, because he didn't soundcheck and came halfway through Liam Finn's set.

I can't wait, I'm gonna see them in March in Boston :D

I'm staying right across the street from where the gig is, so I'm gonna be starring out the window the whole time looking for their bus/van/mode of transportation :LOL:

If I do see them offstage, it's actually kind of going to suck... I'm usually a very shy person, so there's no way I'm gonna be able to approach Chris (dude's like my hero :supersad:) if I saw him :$

And after all, there's nothing I would imaging they hate more than a random girl all over them like *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!* "HI IM LIKE UR BIGGEST FAN AND I LOVE YOU GUYS AND CAN I HAVE A AUTOGRAPH AND A PIC WIFF YOU GUYz CUZ UR SO OSSUM AND STUFF *drool* *creepy pedo-smile* :awesome:" It DOES get their attention, but that's majorly disturbing, and awkward :phu:

So good luck to everyone else who hope to meet them.

It's meant to be easier to get near Chris than the other two (less fangirls I guess...poor guy *snuggles Chris*) and I hear he's usually willing to stop to talk if he can, rather than just signing something and dissapearing. I know a couple of people who've met him and say he's a total sweetheart. Don't be scared to talk to Chris!

i really want to meet chris, more than matt or dom, hes my favourite cos hes quiet and seems nice and seems realistic.

he does seem like the type to talk to rather than just sign and go.

I REEAAAALLLLYYY want to meet him~!!!!

if u do see him dont be shy =] im sure they like meeting fans to make them feel good about themselves, jsut dont say IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!!! cos thats really creepy.............

CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS!! i cant beive his oldest kid is a year younger than me!!!! if i did meet him he'd probebly think i was some small girl who is a big fan and think i was REEEAAALLLLYYY cute as when i talk to adults i put on this weak baby voice that makes me sound really harmless then with im with my friends my voice is kinda low :)

im 11 but really tall..................

i would SO have a pic with him and his autograph if i met him :)

Not enough people love Chris cos he isnt often in interviews, they just think of him as a drunk, like in that dom being pregnant this it was like 'lets see what chris the bassist had to say: um, i dunno, just pass me a beer....." i was like AHHH!! SHUT UP!!!

i love chris :) hes nice and sweet and really good to fans and isnt an attention hog...... I still love Dom and Matt, but i love chris alot more........ :)

I would love to meet them but I'm definitely not the bus stalking type so the chances are less than zero :unsure: I wouldn't mind any of them Chris, Matt or Dom. I would just like to tell them that without their music I would have never finished my thesis. So I owe a part of my phd to them :D

It's meant to be easier to get near Chris than the other two (less fangirls I guess...poor guy *snuggles Chris*) and I hear he's usually willing to stop to talk if he can, rather than just signing something and dissapearing. I know a couple of people who've met him and say he's a total sweetheart. Don't be scared to talk to Chris!

:happy: Thank you, that really helps! And with poor Chris having less fan-girls (or sometimes fan-guys if you're Dom or Matt :chuckle:), you don't have to fight a crowd of people to get to him, unlike the other two boys.

Actually, as amazing it would be to meet the whole band, I would be happy with just Chris :D (can't wait!)

Someone should go up to Matt and start singing "I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me.." :rolleyes: Maybe he'll sing along :happy:

hahahaha might scare him! :LOL:

I'd really love to meet them though... My friend's uncle does something involving their management or something, I'm trying to get her to get me a backstage pass or something... but if that doesn't happen then I will show up to their concert super early and leave super late in hopes of meeting them!!! :D

I read somewhere on here or in another thread that at the end of one of their concerts, they told the audience that if you brought a cd of theirs then you could meet them after the concert. I don't know if that actually happened or not, but that sounds pretty awesome! I always bring my Origin of Symmetry cd with me to their shows anyways in hopes of meeting them. The likelihood of that happening doesn't seem too high, but you never know :p

:happy: Thank you, that really helps! And with poor Chris having less fan-girls (or sometimes fan-guys if you're Dom or Matt :chuckle:), you don't have to fight a crowd of people to get to him, unlike the other two boys.

Actually, as amazing it would be to meet the whole band, I would be happy with just Chris :D (can't wait!)

Same here, I love Chris, I'd be more than happy to just meet him. I've been waved to by him before, does that count?

Someone should go up to Matt and start singing "I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me.." :rolleyes: Maybe he'll sing along :happy:

Haha, me and some friends hung around the bus at Birmingham, and I had that stuck in my head. After I realised it might not be the best thing to sing while Muse-stalking, I tried to control myself and quit singing it.

I'm blaming Lady Gaga for Muse not coming out of the bus :mad:

I love that video of Matt singing a couple of lines of "Paparazzi" during an interview. I love how he says Paparazzi :p

...Go to 1:48 :)

hahahahahahahaha thats so funny!!!!!! have u seen the "takeabow19" thing?

so funny!! when chris is asked and hes like "ooohh, jesuys christ" it has a picture of an album with jesus on saying "jesus christ greatest hits"

i almost wet myself when i saw it :)

Haha, I would love to sing Lady Gaga to him

OK, this isn't meeting them, but on the 02's website they say that if you write a letter for the band/act playing that night they'd pass it on. Chance in a million, but I so blates wrote a letter. I did not say 'OMYGODZ MYOOZE I LOVE YOU!' ah no! I said 'My name is Alice and I bloody love you. :cool:

They didn't reply :'( wasn't expecting them to, but I even put sweets in the envelope! Surely that deserves free tickets for life!? :p;)

• 1 month later...

Archived