Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Yeah well Muse put themselves in this situation. No matter what they do, either Aussies or the rest of the world will get screwed.
If the "situation" is as big as you say, I doubt Muse even notice anyway. They have the time of their lives, and as far as they know, so does everyone who leaves their gigs with a massive smile on their face ;)

Yeah well Muse put themselves in this situation. No matter what they do, either Aussies or the rest of the world will get screwed.

very true.

I think there are actually 4 of them up there. Four went up for C'ville anyway. Didn't get there early enough to notice for the other 2 gigs.

prob depends on if they use the wings on the stage or not. ah well.

either way, roadies be flyin'. hide your kids, hide your wife.

If the "situation" is as big as you say, I doubt Muse even notice anyway. They have the time of their lives, and as far as they know, so does everyone who leaves their gigs with a massive smile on their face ;)

They clearly haven't noticed, because they haven't done anything about it before. :LOL:

very true.

prob depends on if they use the wings on the stage or not. ah well.

either way, roadies be flyin'. hide your kids, hide your wife.

:chuckle: Yeah, two of them went up from right off the sides of the stage, so you really had to be looking at them to notice. The two from up front going up were hard to miss.

Archived