I've got tickets for Wembley on the 11th and I need to know where my ticket can get me. They're seated tickets but will I be able to get into the standing area if I get there early?

I've only been to festivals and tiny venues in the past so I don't know the rules / ettiquete and I didn't get anything other than a compliments slip with my tickets. I've had to look up gates and stuff based on what Block I'm sitting in.

I've got tickets for Wembley on the 11th and I need to know where my ticket can get me. They're seated tickets but will I be able to get into the standing area if I get there early?

I've only been to festivals and tiny venues in the past so I don't know the rules / ettiquete and I didn't get anything other than a compliments slip with my tickets. I've had to look up gates and stuff based on what Block I'm sitting in.

If you're either Level 5 or Level 2, then you're given a specific seat, and you have to sit in that seat.

I agree the tour this time around hasen't been all too good, way too much emphasis on show and not enough on the music, but muse definately dont play the most static setlists in the world...

Marilyn Manson for example, played exactely the same setlist every show for this entire tour, NO VARIETY

Aswell as Blink-182, who were supposidly making a 'huge summer comeback', they play the exact same setlist every single night at every venue, whether it be their own gig or festival, the only exception is every other setlist gets the same extra song (not now) and the same rehearsed drum solo...

I agree the tour this time around hasen't been all too good, way too much emphasis on show and not enough on the music, but muse definately dont play the most static setlists in the world...

Marilyn Manson for example, played exactely the same setlist every show for this entire tour, NO VARIETY

Aswell as Blink-182, who were supposidly making a 'huge summer comeback', they play the exact same setlist every single night at every venue, whether it be their own gig or festival, the only exception is every other setlist gets the same extra song (not now) and the same rehearsed drum solo...

Most bands do it honestly.

Its just saddening with Muse when they have such a huge and great catalogue of songs to choose from

why do they clump the slower songs together? like from tonights setlist

11. Feeling Good

12. MK Jam

13. Undisclosed Desires

14. Resistance

15. Starlight

Why not move Hysteria or Map between UD and Resistance to have the crowd go crazy, then get a rest or something. Instead of 4 slower songs in a row

Go for a piss and to the bar

Sorted.

Or bugger off home. They're really getting that frustrating :noey:

Apparently they played super well tonight, but 2:20 for 20 songs and £45 is steeeeep.

Minus 5 minutes for MK Jam and Nishe (and not taking into account they were probably late too), that means 20 songs in 2:15 means they averaged nearly 7 minutes each... Shows just how much time they piss around!

Edit:

Sorry, they were on for 2:00. Still 6 minutes a song.

Archived