• 2 weeks later...

Wow my first ever Muse related dream. Obivously I was still hyper after last nights concert. Though strangely it wasn't a BHAR one but an Absolution one.

I was stitting on the ground with real black wings, not my tattooed ones. I was looking up at the flying (without wings) men. But they weren't real, just shadows or ghosts or lost souls. I could see stars and galexies moving across the sky, and the sun growing larger and whiter as if it was exploding. I was crying. I don't know if it was because I couldn't fly or that it was the end of the world. I woke up feeling really disturbed.

I have one for you though it's not mine so I can't remember everything that was said, my boyfriend had it last week and it made me chuckle. He dreamt he was at the custom bike garage he works at on a Saturday fixing bikes and the toilet breaks down, luckily Matt Bellamy walks past (in his stage type clothes, black shirt etc) and he offers to fix the toilet, tells him he use to be a plumber before he was in Muse, what was even more handy was that Matt had bought along tools to fix it as well :LOL:

ooo finally i had my first Muse dream!!!

ok ok it was like this..i was at school we were celebrating sumthin..a special day of..er sumthin..and thr was a lotta crap at first and my friend and i played a song on the school's guitars and suddenly Muse were there! i dunno how they got there or i cant remember or sumthin..so anyways, after they played a few songs( i dont even noe what songs they played..i dont think i heard any songs) Chris came down from the stage and thr werent many ppl there and i pulled his arm to get a picture of us together..oh and he wasnt even Chris. i dunno who he was i think he looked like Mike Kennerty frm the All American Rejects but he had Dom's hair and he was very tall and jumpy lol. and then i went to look for Dom and before i could take his pic he started like crying and saying he missed his father..and i was heartbroken and i hugged him and told him that we all loved him and..oh gosh..really it was soo..like..sad and..if only you were there..n then later i went to a room with my fren and both Matt and Dom were thr and looking very tired and i wanted to get inside but thr was sumthin pushing the door close so i pushed n pushed and said "Matthew, please" while crying:$ lol..i was asking him for an autograph and eventually he let me in..and i THINK he signed my book and Dom..started crying again and Matt and i hugged him and we were like stroking him..and saying like dont cry..we love you..and then they had to go already and they went on a plane and im like oh gosh i forgot to take a picture of Matt! i was screaming wait!!! but the plane took off and i dunno what i did after that but i woke up with a smile:happy:

• 1 month later...

ok so i'm at wembley stadium. there's only 6 people in the queue. we get let in to the special golden area which is right in front of the stage and has tables and chairs like a restaurant. our table is directly in front of the stage, the best possible position. we are given steak to cook on a bbq thing. dom and chris join us but they have cabbage to eat so we share our steaks. matt is below in the car park - he has just reversed into a concrete pillar and has run away leaving tom to sweep up the glass. (we can see this - well it is a dream!)

the rest of the stadium is packed except our special area. then just as muse are about to take to the stage....

i'm woken up by my cat with a mouse :( so i don't know what happened. probably was an awesome performance. :D

i also had a muse dream!!

but i can't remember everything

i was at a muse concert and it was finished... so everyone started to go out of the hall, but me and my friend went to a white door, because we knew that it was the door to go backstage (i don't know why we knew that ). So we went there and then suddenly matt was there but he went away and down the white corridor... so my friedn run him after and they both disappeard ... so i was there alone and didn't know what to do... then dom came in the corridor and said to me if i want to come with him to the backstage after show party ... and of course i said yes and then we went into another room and there was also my friend and matt and chris and a few other fans... so we had a lot of fun... and we played baby soccer...and at the end we had all to go and dom gave me a letter and said that he will miss us a lot!! then he gave me a big hug and matt and chris too... but then i woke up :( :( grr i want to dream that dream again, but then i want to read the letter before i wake up :mad:

lol i'm dreaming always such stupid things

I had 4 or 5 dreams about muse in the 3 weeks before the gig (Antwerp 19-12-06).....

In one of them I was hanging out with them backstage on some festival....

In another I was in the studio during the absolution recordings (think I fell asleep while I was watching the dvd)...

Euhmm.... in one of them matt broke his arm and chris banged his head off and kept playing...

The others I can't remember....

I had a dream I was on the Crystal Maze, and for some reason the whole team were doing a group game, and the timer ran out and we ALL GOT LOCKED IN. and because we were all locked in there were no team mates to save us, so we were trapped there for the rest of our lives.

Not related to muse. But it was interesting.

Ahhhahahah last week Matt was in my dream. I got told that the muse guys were going to stay at my house because Matt's girlfriend had cheated and then dumped him. When I got to my house he was in this blue van trying to get out but paparazzi was stopping this as they were all trying to take pictures and ask question etc, and I had a quick glance at him and it was young, possible blue haired, matt crying. (right)

I went in my house and decided to put clean sheets on the beds but when I came out of the closet i got them from i saw a naked hairy Steve Mangan waiting at my bedroom door, I talked to him for abit and that's it.

A rarther concerning dream all together i think.

? lol

Alright this was my dream. Muse opened for My Chemical Romance the first 3 shows, then MCR tried to kick them off the tour because everyone liked Muse too much but there was a contract so they couldn't kick them off. Basically Muse pwned MCR and everyone in the US started liking Muse. Then while I was at their concert, I got knocked over and landed on the stage for some reason and Matt accidentally hit me with his mic stand and I woke up.

Obsessed?

>__>

Alright this was my dream. Muse opened for My Chemical Romance the first 3 shows, then MCR tried to kick them off the tour because everyone liked Muse too much but there was a contract so they couldn't kick them off. Basically Muse pwned MCR and everyone in the US started liking Muse. Then while I was at their concert, I got knocked over and landed on the stage for some reason and Matt accidentally hit me with his mic stand and I woke up.

Obsessed?

>__>

haha good dream...your not obsessed..i have worse muse related dreams...:$

Obsessed?

>__>

Wish I had it..... it's a funny dream

Obsessed?

>__>

:LOL: thats quite funny actually

Obsessed?

>__>

:LOL: :LOL: If only that were true. Of course Muse pwn MCR, but that needs to be recognized. :happy:

I had a muse-related dream the other night; they done a tiny gig and played loads of rare b-sides. :yesey:

Muse most provoke something in fans for them to post having dreams about them.

I'll confess to having a few muse dreams the best one was the last one I had, I've always had the aspiration of meeting muse and having a good chat with them espically, matt, due to what he stands up for, his open mind and his ideas. Something I have alot in common with.

The dream began in a giant stadium, think wembley-size but more designed for gigs and concerts. In my dream-state I knew muse were playing. They came off, and I remember going looking for them to meet them. I remember meeting matt at one part of the place queueing up for something. Walked up, shook hands, but I got the general impression that I was annoyance. picking up on this, I walked away when I remembered I had something important to ask him about. Only that I couldn't find him anywhere until I eventually woke up.

Looking back I can see the Dream's meaning, If I met matt now, I'd be nothing more than any other fan. An annoyance. The band does try to appericate fans, a hand-shake, a quick word and preharps a photo but still an annoyance.

The dream made me realise I don't want to be an annoyance. I know it sounds insane, but I'd perfer to meet muse and matt on level terms, not as just another fan. I can't be the only one who would like such a thing and not the only one who respects Matt for those points in particular.

I suppose the one I forgot to mention, is that important thing I needed to ask matt about is an idea I have and plan to make something of. I've realised now, that I'll actually need to use that idea and mentioning it to him randomly, as a fan, would probualy make me appear to be either an alcoholic, on shrooms or both.