I dreamt that Muse were going to play at the Valentines dance at school but for some crazy reason I missed the gig. However they were going to repeat the gig but with Muse as holograms so went along. The gig mainly consisted of them asking the crowd to cheer to show which member of the band they liked most which was unfair because they were close enough to see you so you had to cheer for whoever happened to be looking at you at the time. Weirdly the holograms turned into the real thing half way through....

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream last night I went to the spa to get a massage an I walked in and there was Matt in a lab coat thingy and we talked for a while and he somehow knew I was a muser since he talked about his family without explaining who they were and said they were playing on the beach and then I asked him about his foot and he got all embarrassed and said 'oh you know about that' and I said something like 'yeh I saw it on twitter and was like LOL' and then I felt really bad but he didn't seem to notice and we took pictures but I never got my massage :(

I've been having many Muse dreams lately about seeing them at the gig I'm going to in February. I've forgotten some of them but I remember this one where I managed to get into the front row when they were playing at some sort of festival. I was so happy until I realized that I was actually at the wrong stage, and they were playing at some other stage further away. I could see the stage in the distance, so I ran there as fast as I could. For some reason the whole crowd was starting to disappear and I also noticed that the crowd was turning into toddlers and infants. I waited around to see if Muse would be playing and it just turned out to be some entertainer for little kids, and Muse never did play at the festival :confused:

Then I had another one where I was at another Muse gig, and this time I was really close to the front. The problem was that I was wayy off to the side of the stage, and couldn't see Chris or Dom. I could only see Matt. :(

On the other hand though, I had a dream about Matt last night. I don't remember how it happened, but I ended up chilling on the rooftop of some tall building with Matt. We were talking about something, and he was starting to get closer to me. I brushed my hand on his face, and I could feel how amazing his cheekbones were.*-* It was so realistic. Then he started kissing me. He started trying to do more, but I was trying to be sensible in my dream and stopped him. Then a bit later in my dream, we were sitting on his bed watching live Muse videos. And just when I thought my crush on Matt was gone :$

• 3 weeks later...

This dream is WEIRD.

I dreamed that as a populace, we were all too broke to buy muse tickets, so the ones that did were given a new address instead of the Toyota center.

I got there and it was this tiny theatre inside of some Zen center, and the guy at the front said that since we were in a different venue, there were no VIP specialty gifts (Which we paid for).

My husband and I went into the performance room and sat down. They came in and did a sound check, and about 20 other people came into the room. We were confused, and looked around. The guys walked out of the room, and then came back and played Map of the Problematic but it sounded really bad, so they threw down their instruments and demanded to "go upstairs." They put their stuff on a lift, and apparently it's only for objects, not people, because we were all led by Matt to some stairs, past the library and above it. My husband was behind Matt, me behind my husband, and Chris was behind me. I felt self conscious because the stairs were steep and we kind of had to crawl.... and my butt was up in the air.

Anyway.. we get to this tunnel and have to crawl through it to a small balcony, and one by one climb with our hands and feet across a giant Buddha face (the eye was as tall as me, I'm 5 foot 9 inches) and I'm afraid of heights, so I crossed the eye and got a glimpse of the floor and got scared. Chris saw my foot slip and grabbed me and helped me get a grip, and then my Matt and my husband basically said that pulling myself over the hat was the test to see if I deserved to see Muse live. I panicked again!

I started to get over the hat, and Chris gave me emotional support with that fantastic smile. I managed to work up the strength to get over the hat into this hallway that led to a giant white sand pit with lucky cat statues everywhere. The music was up there, and you were supposed to take your shoes off and meditate or something before the show. Chris kind of touched my cheek and told me good job.. and then walked to the stage. I went to take my shoes off.... and the bloody alarm went off and woke me up!!! *Sad*

Haha! That was a weird typo. It was supposed to say "Matt and my husband."

And I do hate when alarms go off in the middle of good dreams.

Of course, I seem to be becoming a night owl, not by choice! Hehe. So naturally I wake up in the middle of my best sleep.

I had a weird dream last night... Matt was a wildlife guy a bit like David Attenborough and I think I was probably filming it, he was walking through a jungle and there were human sized lemurs everywhere and he got into a tree, picked a baby lemur up and said, 'This is my son, I'm actually a lemur'. Then he dangled upside down from a branch with another lemur and started saying things like, 'That's where I killed a lion and ate it, that's where I killed a deer and ate it etc...' and he picked up a branch and started trying to eat it but it was too hard to eat, and then my alarm went off and I woke up.

I think that's one of the strangest dreams I've ever had, it freaked me out a bit so I had to share it.

I had a dream where they were playing Wembley with orchestra and choir that was scattered all around the stage. They opened with Survival that had this amazing mix of Prelude and Unsustainable as intro and it was spectacular. The whole stadium was lighten up with these dark blue and red colours and everything was just fuckin amazing. Survival was such a badass opener. Though they played a different verison of it that I can't describe because it was too abstract to be described. Just amazing. Aaaand then I woke up and went to school to have a test at biology.

I had a dream where they were playing Wembley with orchestra and choir that was scattered all around the stage. They opened with Survival that had this amazing mix of Prelude and Unsustainable as intro and it was spectacular. The whole stadium was lighten up with these dark blue and red colours and everything was just fuckin amazing. Survival was such a badass opener. Though they played a different verison of it that I can't describe because it was too abstract to be described. Just amazing. Aaaand then I woke up and went to school to have a test at biology.

At least you had that dream.

Had another dream this morning. It's funny how Dom is my fave but I'm always dreaming about Matt. Think my subconscious knows something I don't?

Anyway, I was a student at a music conservatory and my mom was a teacher there. There was a fire or an explosion and I was running around from room to room, trying to find my mom. No one had seen her. Finally in one room I asked if anyone had seen Mom and this firefighter says he'll take me to her. It's Matt, but Matt when he was much younger, like 20 tops.

So I'm following him through all these rooms and strange passageways I didn't know existed and then finally he crawls into this hole in the wall under a missing baseboard that I didn't even miss. I'm like "Where are you going?" as he disappears and then he goes "I like you." I make my way into the hole and say "I like you, too," and then I wake up.

WTH?! :LOL:

I had a Muse dream just a few days ago.....They were playing in a large room and it seemed like it was in someone's house. There was no separation between the band and the small audience. The audience were sitting on the floor watching the band perform. When they were finished, Matt made my husband get up and told him he could go back stage with them. I started freaking out trying to find my camera and calling out to them, "hey what about me? Can I come?" And that was it. So weird--especially since it was my dream, you think I'd be the one to hang out with them!

I havent been here for months,

but an awesome Muse dream led me here :rolleyes:

So "Muse" had a gig somewhere, but I got to sing :LOL:

I remember singing the end of "Mr. Brightside" (yes, which is a The Killers song) (fuck logic). When the song ended there was almost no break, Dom immediately hit the drum sticks for Starlight (It was only a dream, I didnt get to choose the song! Blame my brain! It's one of my fave songs tho...).

Funnily enough he set the tempo wayyy to fast and I gave him a weird look. Then somehow the song jumped to the "our hopes and expectations" part and I failed that one so bad :rolleyes: (bc I was singing).

After the gig all 3 and me were sitting in a room and talked. I apologized for messing up and Matt said "No problem!" which is sorta funny to say :LOL: Chris was actually being mean and said "Yeah, at least I got to laugh too" and I was like "yeahh ugh".

Then I was starting to talk about the weird tempo which Dom had been giving and Matt agreed with me! :eek::happy: (but I hadn't seen him being there)

At the end Matt asked me if he should order some pizza and I said "Yes, sure!" and he was very happy about that lol.

That was my 2nd muse dream and it was way better than the first one!

Edited by curey

Had a dream that I was at a gig before it started. There were actual seats in GA and I was in back of this very tall girl with massive heels, who didn't who Muse were. There was a VIP section that looked like a judges table but with about 10 seats. I saw some guy walking a corgi-like dog. When I saw him, I got really excited because I knew that corgi was supposed to be Matt. I explained to the people around me that he liked to change into a dog to avoid lots of commotion but that only massive Muse fans knew his secret. Matt-dog was shy with a few people but jumped onto my lap and licked my face.

Had a dream that I was at a gig before it started. There were actual seats in GA and I was in back of this very tall girl with massive heels, who didn't who Muse were. There was a VIP section that looked like a judges table but with about 10 seats. I saw some guy walking a corgi-like dog. When I saw him, I got really excited because I knew that corgi was supposed to be Matt. I explained to the people around me that he liked to change into a dog to avoid lots of commotion but that only massive Muse fans knew his secret. Matt-dog was shy with a few people but jumped onto my lap and licked my face.

:LOL: :LOL: That's hilarious!

:LOL:

I had a pretty clear Muse dream last night for the first time in a while. I was walking down a street (don't know where) and I saw a building that looked strangely familiar for some reason. There was a gate open at the side of it so I walked in and found myself in this weird disused-looking area round the back of the building. I recognised the area and the back of the building from some Muse band photos that I'd seen, so I figured that this must be some sort of area the band owned/used. I started noticing little Muse logos on everything, including the bins and the gate I had walked through. I got the feeling I wasn't supposed to be in there, so I turned around and began to leave. But as I got through the gate I saw Chris just about to enter the front door of the building! I was frozen to the spot as Matt and Dom also arrived and Dom noticed me. I was really scared they would be angry at me for trespassing, but they were actually really nice and greeted me with smiles. Sadly I don't remember what happened next as my darn alarm woke me up :mad:

I had a pretty clear Muse dream last night for the first time in a while. I was walking down a street (don't know where) and I saw a building that looked strangely familiar for some reason. There was a gate open at the side of it so I walked in and found myself in this weird disused-looking area round the back of the building. I recognised the area and the back of the building from some Muse band photos that I'd seen, so I figured that this must be some sort of area the band owned/used. I started noticing little Muse logos on everything, including the bins and the gate I had walked through. I got the feeling I wasn't supposed to be in there, so I turned around and began to leave. But as I got through the gate I saw Chris just about to enter the front door of the building! I was frozen to the spot as Matt and Dom also arrived and Dom noticed me. I was really scared they would be angry at me for trespassing, but they were actually really nice and greeted me with smiles. Sadly I don't remember what happened next as my darn alarm woke me up :mad:

I was there too, they played Showbiz in full. I'm sorry that you forgot that part :kiss:

I had one today, a pretty detailed and colourful one

It seemed like I was watching youtube and clicked on a video which was a performance from Wembley 2007 filmed by a fan from the faraway stand. And at one moment I understood that I got INTO the video myself :LOL:

The stadium was not really a stadium. There were literally trees and tall grass on the field. More like countryside :D

Muse finished playing a song - it was either TaB or Assassin (or even TIRO) - you know the songs may sound unrecognisable in dreams and I went off the stand to the field.

The stadium was basically empty (it looked like a rehearsal) and I walked through the field (with these trees and stuff) and guys went off the stage to meet the fans. Dom was walking towards me smiling and saying something (don't remember what he said at all) and Matt walked by to that stand where I was at the beginning. Meanwhile the crew started playing Helsinki Jam on stage (though it's meant to be 2007, lol)

It was really hot and sunny (I could really feel the sunshine) and both Matt and Dom were wearing tees and shorts (I even remember that Dom's was grey and Matt's white). I started walking through this 'countryside stadium' beside Dom and wanted to say that I'm so surprised by meeting them (and both Dom and me were speaking English which is quite unusual, because even when there are english-speaking celebs in my dreams, they usually speak Russian :LOL:).

But I was immediately woken up by Survival which was my alarm clock music today :mad:

It was such an interesting and bizzare dream, but ended so quickly :'(

• 1 month later...

So I had a Muse dream.

It was not me interacting with the band/being at a concert, but me watching stuff from their early days on TV. One part of the dream was footage of them playing at a festival when they weren't popular, and they played a Kiss cover due to an audience request (although a song that doesn't in real life exist). Audience walked out after that and it was then revealed that the stage was actually one parking spot in a parking lot (they had to fit into it because there were cars around) and then one band member, can't remember who, stormed off "stage" to a van and another had to convince him to stay for the remaining gig. I remember thinking "awesome picture quality for a gig recorded by someone in the audience in 2000".

The best part came next: the narrator explained how that for their next album they already had one surefire hit written. I was "right, Plug in Baby", and suddenly some guy was "no, duh, it's Tasty Meatballs". I had never heard of it and he played it, it was an instrumental number with a small recognizable part. I was "hey, early version of Exo-Politics"!

That's right, my subconscious named an early Muse hit Tasty Meatballs. This must be directly due to the fact that I was at a supermarket yesterday and they kept playing this ad suggesting to make tasty meatballs for dinner. It's weird that my subconscious translated that phrase from Finnish to English to insert it to a dream. Anyway, bizarre dream all around.