I dreamt last night that Muse (themselves) were selling these mints called "Muse Mints" and were selling them at £2 for each mint (rip-off but how could I not?). Anyway they were in these plastic tubs and inside them was the mint, but underneath the mint was a mysterious cartridge of some sort, which I took home. I inserted it into my computer and upon the screen came a message along the lines of " do you wish to download *insert song* from tokyo zepp 2013?" And then I woke up. Sadly I never found out what the song was.........:(

I dreamt last night that Muse (themselves) were selling these mints called "Muse Mints" and were selling them at £2 for each mint (rip-off but how could I not?). Anyway they were in these plastic tubs and inside them was the mint, but underneath the mint was a mysterious cartridge of some sort, which I took home. I inserted it into my computer and upon the screen came a message along the lines of " do you wish to download *insert song* from tokyo zepp 2013?" And then I woke up. Sadly I never found out what the song was.........:(

Wow! I'd buy one of those mints! :):D That was a fun dream you had! :)

• 1 month later...

I had another Muse dream last night (probably fuelled by Matt's recent tweets about the new album). Muse played a small gig at my university and used the opportunity to debut a new song. Can't say I remember much about the new song other than that it was heavy and had a bit of a Deftones vibe to it, and some screaming from Chris too. Matt did say the name of the new song but I can't remember it sadly :(

I can only remember a bit of the setlist but it went something like this:

The 2nd Law: Unsustainable

Supremacy

Cave

Supermassive Black Hole

Panic Station

Knights of Cydonia

United States of Eurasia

*New Song*

Undisclosed Desires

Guiding Light

Unnatural Selection

Notable things included Cave being the guitar version instead of the piano version, which was awesome. Also during/after UD, Matt stood on the barrier right in front of me and asked what songs we wanted to hear and I said Assassin. He said he couldn't remember the words but they'd play it on the next tour (:awesome:) and then they played Guiding Light instead...

Notable things included Cave being the guitar version instead of the piano version, which was awesome. Also during/after UD, Matt stood on the barrier right in front of me and asked what songs we wanted to hear and I said Assassin. He said he couldn't remember the words but they'd play it on the next tour (:awesome:) and then they played Guiding Light instead...

I'd say that part was pretty realistic :chuckle::chuckle:

I dreamt that Muse became a Beach Boys cover band last night. They were to play a concert at Ewood Park, and as they came on stage, Matt announced the transformation to large applause. They then kicked off with Good Vibrations. Pretty strange...

Fantastic stuff... can't decide if there'd be large applause if they did that in real life or not..

I had a dream last night that Muse were playing in Birmingham and they brought back Muscle Museum. I can remember it pretty clearly. Matt had 2003 hair again and he was wearing a black leather jacket, and he was completely nailing the vocal. The video screens were huge as well, they went up the whole of one wall. The whole thing was lit blue. I was quite upset when I woke up :(

• 1 month later...

My dreams are rubbish and not worth remembering. But dawt recently had this dream involving Muse:

Basically, they were some kind of steampunk pirates in space. They were doing a gig on a black ship (olde style, with sails and everything). Matt was flying around, doing riffs and making jazz hands; Dom had rainbow hair - not sure if it was multi-coloured, or if it kept changing colour. Maybe latter. Either is very him :LOL: (Dunno what Chris was doing - maybe steering!)

Now that is the kind of gig I'd like to see!!:D

Fantastic stuff... can't decide if there'd be large applause if they did that in real life or not..

I had a dream last night that Muse were playing in Birmingham and they brought back Muscle Museum. I can remember it pretty clearly. Matt had 2003 hair again and he was wearing a black leather jacket, and he was completely nailing the vocal. The video screens were huge as well, they went up the whole of one wall. The whole thing was lit blue. I was quite upset when I woke up :(

I'd love to have a dream like that!

Most of my Muse dreams involve me being in embarrassing situations. But every once in a while I have one that ends on a positive note. This afternoon (Sunday is perfect for mid-day naps) was one of those few. :)

I dreamt that I met Matt outside a big white building (looked like a warehouse) and I convinced him to take me to meet the other guys. We went inside and sat at a large, round table with about a dozen people at it. Matt sat to my right and Dom was across from me. While talking (and flirting) with Matt, Dom kept looking my way. I leaned in to Matt and whispered "I think Dom keeps looking at me." Matt didn't say anything. Eventually Dom got up and came over to my side of the table, taking the seat to my left. Matt might as well have been invisible at that point! There was no one else in the room besides Dom. :D:LOL:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having a lot of Muse dreams now that things are starting to happen. Last night I dreamed I was at a very small intimate Muse concert and not many people even turned up to watch so we were all sitting on the floor nice and relaxed, then I remembered I had a tub of Ben and Jerry's in the freezer that I need to eat (I do in real life) and I was sitting on the floor eating it (I could taste it in my dream) while Matt was on stage smiling at me, it was lovely

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a dream awhile ago that drones had just been released. (I dreamt this just after the release of Dead Inside). I listened to the first few tracks and they all sounded like some kind of awful pop music and I couldn't recognize Matt's voice at all! I listened to about 2/3 of the album and had to stop because I was so upset about how it sounded. I have high hopes that this won't happen but it was quite upsetting :( Oh well

I had a dream awhile ago that drones had just been released. (I dreamt this just after the release of Dead Inside). I listened to the first few tracks and they all sounded like some kind of awful pop music and I couldn't recognize Matt's voice at all! I listened to about 2/3 of the album and had to stop because I was so upset about how it sounded. I have high hopes that this won't happen but it was quite upsetting :( Oh well

:LOL:

Never had a Muse dream until last night.

My book (which I assume I'd actually finished in the dream) was being made into a movie, and Muse was doing the soundtrack, but I had no control over any of it.

I first heart it during a live performance of one of the songs, and Matt was hamming it up worse than at the Olympics, I was seriously unhappy with the music, and then he gave an interview giving the wrong interpretation of the movie and claiming it was all his idea.

I was trying to stop him, but Dom was getting in the way.

Never had a Muse dream until last night.

My book (which I assume I'd actually finished in the dream) was being made into a movie, and Muse was doing the soundtrack, but I had no control over any of it.

I first heart it during a live performance of one of the songs, and Matt was hamming it up worse than at the Olympics, I was seriously unhappy with the music, and then he gave an interview giving the wrong interpretation of the movie and claiming it was all his idea.

I was trying to stop him, but Dom was getting in the way.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Another dream I had was at a small muse concert with my family and friends, and I remember Matt calling me up on stage between each song and putting me in a spotlight with a microphone while he told me some really lame jokes. He could hardly speak between words because he clearly found the jokes too funny, Dom was sitting on his drum kit pissing himself with laughter, while I just stood there very un-amused. After a few sessions Chris had to grab the Matt's mic off him because he clearly didn't find the jokes funny either. Meanwhile the crowd was just like :stunned:

• 1 month later...

I had a dream last night where somehow I ended up in a production studio that muse happened to be at. One of my acquaintances picked up a guitar and started to play Hysteria but in a different key, but it sounded really good. Matt and some guys that were there helping them was like,"Oh that sounds good". Then for some reason I was carrying around my muse piano book and one of the helper people was like,"Can we take a look at this?" I was a little confused but I let them have it. After a bit they give it back to me and they were like, "Thanks for letting us have it, it was a big help". Then as I was leaving the studio Matt came up to me and said thanks for all my help.

I really enjoyed the dream while i was having it, but now that i think about it.... it's kinda weird in the sense that it makes no sense at all :LOL: