• 3 weeks later...

ive had a bunch of muse dreams. 2 where i was at some really small concerts and it was rad but thats pretty much all i remember from those. the next dreams get increasingly weird.

so one of them i was in this big auditorium?? there was a bunch of people there and chris was on the side of the stage. and then he decided to invite people to play the piano (or other instruments) that were up there. he called me up first and i was like alright alright im gonna play sunburn (i was learning how to play it in real life at the time of the dream). and i did and it was awesome and then chris gave me 20 dollars??? and i was like wtf bro why are you giving me money and he was just like you did really well good job etc etc and i was confused.

the next dream i was at my old neighborhood and it was really dark out and there were babies?? sleeping on my front lawn???? and it was so dark it was hard to see them so i was concerned. and then dom appeared in front of the house across from mine and i got excited and ran up to him like yooooooo hey dom can i get a picture with you? but he didnt even see me and then these two guys like literally dragged him off into the dark and i was like uh. alright then.

and then the WEIRDEST dream was. i was matt. i was matt but i didnt even realize it. we were getting ready for a gig?? and i put on one of his really sparkly outfits and looked in the mirror and thought i looked really cool. then i went down these stairs and dom and chris were waiting and i was like wtf wheres matt????? because i didnt realize that i was matt and it was very weird and dom and chris looked concerned.

• 2 months later...

Last night I dreamt that I turned up late for the gig I'm going to at Manchester Arena next year and only saw Stockholm Syndrome. I met Matt later in some random room and asked him if I missed any "Citizen Erased, Dead Star, Futurism, Muscle Museum, Showbiz" and he said something like "no, just Starlight, Supermassive Black Hole, Madness, Resistance and Feeling Good" :LOL:

btw Matt looked really old and was wearing one of those Russian fur hats and I got a photo with him. And then I woke up.

I wish I had any more Muse dreams after this one.

here goes mine. It was a... lulzy day and suddenly another CD store opener nearby a museum of art and a church (of other religion flow of Christianity or smth) and suddenly near an aquapark. :O Of course I had to go there and with my family who are überuglyskeptic about me buying CDs and in a huge amount of CD thingies there were Muse CDs of course! And then I was taken out too soon from there...

Days later we reached the same store after doing something nearby that art museum. This time I brought my own money too, and I decided to snatch one of the Muse CDs, which appeared to be... 2007-released BHAR DIY album collection with album likey colorbook artwork inside the CD file (my computer showed it apparently), note sheets as PDF files and a virtual notebook with a quite of a dislikey cover (that I intended to use for maths lessons).

Why I must always dream these great dreams that don't come true?! :'(

Last night I dreamt that Muse uploaded a file of all the setlists they're going to play on the 360 tour. One of them opened with Agitated and Ashamed and Do We Need This was in all the encores. Then I met Chris and he said his favourite song to play is Supremacy because it's "a proper lad song".

A couple months ago I had a few dreams involving meeting them, though they always ended badly. One of the times I had talked to them for a while about technical stuff, then they had some 'obsessive fan test'. They played something from Newton Abbot Demo, and I correctly identified it (though tbh I couldn't tell you what half of Newton Abbot sounds like at this point), and I correctly identified it as Backdoor or Sling or something like that, and they threw me out. I was so sad.

In others I had backstage passes that I won, but I couldn't actually get back to meet them and ended up trying to fight my way back (I mean, really when you look at how much the Enhanced Experience packages are there's no reason not to, right?), and still managed to get thrown out somehow :/

A couple months ago I had a few dreams involving meeting them, though they always ended badly. One of the times I had talked to them for a while about technical stuff, then they had some 'obsessive fan test'. They played something from Newton Abbot Demo, and I correctly identified it (though tbh I couldn't tell you what half of Newton Abbot sounds like at this point), and I correctly identified it as Backdoor or Sling or something like that, and they threw me out. I was so sad.

Backdoor and Sling are on This Is A Muse Demo

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, so, recentest dream I've ever had was Muse related iirc. I dreamed of some area I've dreamt of before (and that looked like a combined new superhouse of one of my uncle's families and my neighbour's and godfather's family, with some weird stairs, computers and TVs), and this time, not sure who ended up to be my roommate first of them both, but I remember Chris and Dom being nearby the area I explored in my dream. I was like, going to ask them to sign a sticky note for me... but then I think everything ended right here, when I realized it was just a dream. :S

edit: I just remembered towards the sticky note bit. I also wanted to choose to get them sign my guitar (as someone on last.fm told me to do so like months ago lol). Had no idea how did it get in my dream. n.O

Edited by panikstacey

• 1 month later...

Ok so I am killing peoples' dreams not only there.

Here this is then: I came by to see my religions' ex-teacher and brought my guitar (normally his father is actually teaching me how to play my guitar mostly on Wednesdays). We talked a little, idk what, but in the end of the chat I got a new song to play. I did know what he's gonna say after each sentence he said and I was happier than ever. And yeah, that next song was apparently "Uprising".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Slightly duller last night. Matt and Chris were washing my mum's car while wearing their Panic Station outfits and my mum (who is incredibly prim and proper and politely said nothing) kept asking if Matthew and Christopher would like a cup of tea.

I have the most mundane yet bizarre dreams sometimes.

A few nights ago I had one where I had to replace Chris because he broke his arm again, like on the Abso tour, but seeing as Morgan needs to stay in his hole playing all the parts Matt isn't, they needed someone else to play bass and thought because I already knew all of Chris' parts it would work fine? (though tbh all i've really learned from drones so far is Psycho so I mean it would be a v heavily older album influenced playlist, which I'm sure fans would go batshit crazy over because I know stuff like The Groove, Eternally Missed, Nature_1 and of course the majority of Showbiz, Origin, etc. people would basically love it I'd think). Tho some other bassist girl tried taking my spot because shes "not currently studying" but somehow I convinced my bass professor that I needed "hands on experience"? Either way, this isn't the first time i've dreamt that I had to replace Chris but I mean, I just don't want the poor guy to actually break his arm? :happy:

• 2 weeks later...

I've had quite a few Muse dreams over the past couple of months...

My first one was where I was in my R.E classroom and my R.E teacher gave me some tickets for a Muse gig (this was probably because I mentioned Muse in my assessment)! I was gutted when I woke up and found out it wasn't real!

Second one: I was in my school library with my normal class and my really strict french teacher said that Muse was in the school and certain people were allowed to go and meet them. I was picked! The scene changed to a strange-looking castle and there were all these guys with cloaks on walking around- but I saw Muse! I ran towards them... but then I woke up. :(

Another dream I had was where I was walking along one of the main roads near my house. There was all this graffiti-writing on the pavement, but I couldn't make out what it was... I was following Matt. Someone behind me (idk who it was) shouted at him, but Matt didn't take any notice.

The scene changed to this apartment, where me and the band were watching TV! Immediately, the scene changed again, and it was just me and Matt sitting there, drinking Mococa (from the Truman Show)! This was probably because I had watched the Truman Show before going to bed.

Okay, weird one coming up:

It was guidance/careers day at my school and I remember having a really bad first half of the day: I got mugged by a group of year 10's and spent about an hour of my time lost in a DIY store! However, the day got better: at the end as a reward for our hard-work and good effort (most of the time, guidance days are crap), MUSE was going to play for us! My and my friend got really excited! I remember this one scene where we were moshing to Uprising and when the riff broke out, I appeared on one of the massive video screens they have. I went mad!

I had a tiny one where I remember seeing one of my friends crying. I asked her why and she said that Dom had broken up with her! This was really confusing on my part because I had never seen them together before, but I was going "he doesn't deserve you" to comfort my friend, but secretly, I was thinking: "right, Dom's single again- I must spread the word"!

The last one I can remember was where Dom had kidnapped me because he wanted me to hear the songs he had written, but the band wouldn't let him play them because he had previously sung out of tune. He was actually really good- singing and playing the guitar! It was awesome! :dom:

(I wonder if any of these are actually real or made up... :stunned:)

Anyways, one dream I had of Muse was this. I was at the Wembley concert and they played Muscle Museum :LOL: But when the guitar solo broke out the stage started exploding, amps, guitars and everything blowing up. I woke up when I was suddenly engulfed in one of the explosions. :stunned:

(I wonder if any of these are actually real or made up... :stunned:)

Anyways, one dream I had of Muse was this. I was at the Wembley concert and they played Muscle Museum :LOL: But when the guitar solo broke out the stage started exploding, amps, guitars and everything blowing up. I woke up when I was suddenly engulfed in one of the explosions. :stunned:

I know, some of the really fangirly ones sound made up, but I can assure you mine (and 99% of these) are real. :D

Nice dream at the start btw. After all, it's only expected Muse dreams get weird. Muscle Museum ftw!

Had another one last night ;) I was at a gig somewhere in London. Muse were playing and I was right down at the front, having an awesome time!

Sometime after the gig, I sneaked backstage to see the band and gave them pressies. However, I was really sad at the end because (I think) it was the last time Muse would be in the UK and I couldn't see them abroad. I was also really over-emotional and started crying in front of the band (if I did that in real life I would have kicked myself for doing such a thing). Matt told me it was okay and they'd see me again. Another thing I remember was the view from one of the windows backstage: a massive city with a lot of tall buildings (explains why I thought I was in London). There was this little cafe and Muse said they were going there for breakfast and asked if I'd like to come! :D ...Then I woke up...:(

• 1 month later...

Once I had a dream that I was at the muse concert I went to last month, but there was someone else playing on stage and the band was standing in the row behind me. Matt kept giving me these looks of disapproval and I just sort of stood there confusedly asking "What am I doing wrong?". Chris and Dom also looked sort of ticked, and I started looking around as if I'd find an explanation. I continued to ask "What am I doing wrong??". Then security came and I woke up.

Given the fact my brain keeps sending me signals I will be in Muse concert on June 17 and probably get something of mine signed by them, here are some things I dreamed:

On March 26th I had a series of dream segments and the Muse one of them was waiting until they perform by arriving a bit late as I thought. People were sitting in a theatre hall with red curtains not being drawn on stage. I had to sit here and wait and I found Matt sitting next to me and talking to me about some things. :LOL:

And yesterday it was sometime after 8 pm (maybe 37 minutes ahead) and I forgot to remind my mom to take me to the concert, so she told me to go alone. It was coldish and I was waiting for a yellow school bus to arrive when walking out of the village. Then I walked on a different road and got lost. Realizing that, I had to go back but suddenly out of nowhere I "teleported" near a cinema and a village house next to each other (the village house looked like my grandparents') and the people were complaining. Somehow they thought that "this is the concert", so I gasped out of joy and found a comfortable hall that I found out is a cinema hall... I opened up and there were 4 people in the audience, not sure if that band singing "Supermassive Black Hole" and a backdrop with lyrics on screen as subtitles and weird projections (something like paint dripping all over). I joined to singalong to lyrics because that's what fans usually do in concerts, I assumed.

• 1 month later...