there was a segment of a dream my sister went shopping at a local mini market. I asked her to buy a Muse CD along the way. She came back with some sort of a knock off CD of the similar genre, and then I realized our mini market doesn't sell Muse CDs at all... :LOL:

The other night I dreamed that Muse played a mashup of SFA and Hoodoo and for some reason I was onstage with them. (not playing anything, just watching) At the end I told Matt it was one of the best things they've ever done, I can't remember his reaction to this though.

"Matt that was one of the best things you've ever done!"

"Was it? Shit, better not do it again so..."

• 2 months later...

Wasn't gonna post it but since the thread's got a bump:

Had a dream where I was in the back room of some record shop with Muse's vinyl discography stacked on a table in front of me. At first I was confused but 'remembered' I'd won some kind of competition to meet Matt and get him to sign some records. Little fella came in and signed all of them when I noticed Showbiz wasn't among them and joked "lel come on pal, don't you neglect that album enough" but he begrudgingly went back out to the shop and came back with it. Just before he left I coyly asked when the last time he listened to HTAILY was and he just laughed and said he despises it and that it's the worst thing he's ever done, to which I said "well, I was gonna ask you to bring it back but nvm then". Then quickly suggested COD instead but he just smiled, gave me finger guns and left.

I had a dream last night Muse were playing Black Holes in full

if you even knew how many times

Tbf I only recalled Knights of Cydonia. But it seems to have been the arrangement of my subconscious.

You have the odd dream of such a gig?

Many and in vivid detail, that's how much I want it :chuckle:

It's happened so many times now that I even remember the bloomin' light colours for each song.

Impressive.

That sounds pretty rad... care to link some of the colours?

oh god there's visuals and everything pls don't think I'm sad

TAB - deep blue, fades into green and red after the "take a bow" line

Starlight - yellow, changing to flashing green and red when the heavy bits kick in

Supermassive - mostly red with bits of purple

Map - most green with bits of red, yellow and pink

Easily - purple, pink and deep blue

Glorious - pink and yellow

Soldier's Poem - white and pale yellow

Invincible - yellow, changes to flashing green and red from the solo onwards

Assassin (w/ GOB in the middle) - red and orange, blue during GOB

Exo-Politics - mostly green but red during the choruses

City Of Delusion - white during the verses, red and orange during the choruses

Hoodoo - deep blue during the soft bits, white and yellow during the heavy bits

Knights - yellow, orange, white and red during the more energetic bits

TAB - silhouette men walking up stairs and falling off at the top, pretty much exactly like We Are The Universe

Starlight - animated man on a small boat at night, lights a lantern that floats up and morphs into the stars during the soft bit

Supermassive - pretty much the same as the arena tour just gone

Map - just generic digital numbers

Easily - moving Starlight and Supermassive single artworks

Glorious - moving Invincible single artwork

Soldier's Poem - cartoon ghosts slowly floating around a white screen, bit like the L/R Screenager visuals

Invincible - ghosts stop floating and gradually fade back into being people, all light up different colours and fly about from the solo onwards

Assassin - art style like a cross between the Animals video and the L/R Dark Shines visuals of a man being brainwashed by subliminal messages on the telly, joining an underground cult and assassinating some world leader

Exo-Politics - cartoon spaceships fighting satellites that shoot lasers above earth...yep

City Of Delusion - city in the desert with one big tower and a circular wall around it, people inside and outside bring the wall down by the end

Hoodoo - dusty desert landscape, like the album cover but without the dudes at the table

Knights - desert visuals start to glitch out and basically turn into the same Knights visuals as the 2015 festival tour

Most of those are dead cheesy/silly but that's hard to avoid with post-Abso material tbf :chuckle:

oh god there's visuals and everything pls don't think I'm sad

TAB - deep blue, fades into green and red after the "take a bow" line

Starlight - yellow, changing to flashing green and red when the heavy bits kick in

Supermassive - mostly red with bits of purple

Map - most green with bits of red, yellow and pink

Easily - purple, pink and deep blue

Glorious - pink and yellow

Soldier's Poem - white and pale yellow

Invincible - yellow, changes to flashing green and red from the solo onwards

Assassin (w/ GOB in the middle) - red and orange, blue during GOB

Exo-Politics - mostly green but red during the choruses

City Of Delusion - white during the verses, red and orange during the choruses

Hoodoo - deep blue during the soft bits, white and yellow during the heavy bits

Knights - yellow, orange, white and red during the more energetic bits

TAB - silhouette men walking up stairs and falling off at the top, pretty much exactly like We Are The Universe

Starlight - animated man on a small boat at night, lights a lantern that floats up and morphs into the stars during the soft bit

Supermassive - pretty much the same as the arena tour just gone

Map - just generic digital numbers

Easily - moving Starlight and Supermassive single artworks

Glorious - moving Invincible single artwork

Soldier's Poem - cartoon ghosts slowly floating around a white screen, bit like the L/R Screenager visuals

Invincible - ghosts stop floating and gradually fade back into being people, all light up different colours and fly about from the solo onwards

Assassin - art style like a cross between the Animals video and the L/R Dark Shines visuals of a man being brainwashed by subliminal messages on the telly, joining an underground cult and assassinating some world leader

Exo-Politics - cartoon spaceships fighting satellites that shoot lasers above earth...yep

City Of Delusion - city in the desert with one big tower and a circular wall around it, people inside and outside bring the wall down by the end

Hoodoo - dusty desert landscape, like the album cover but without the dudes at the table

Knights - desert visuals start to glitch out and basically turn into the same Knights visuals as the 2015 festival tour

Most of those are dead cheesy/silly but that's hard to avoid with post-Abso material tbf :chuckle:

Tbf I do like curating my own gig in my head, as well as colours, visuals, and all that. So I can hardly be throwing around accusations of being sad.

I'd see different colours tbf if I was writing it. Take a Bow mainly being predominantly green for one (might be a hangover from HAARP, that), or Exo being blue and yellow, or CoD being mainly blue and red. I think there's a thread somewhere here of what colours you'd see to certain songs.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sooooo I had a dream where Matt was in my flat for some reason... :LOL:

We were in the main bedroom, talking about very random stuff. Like, he asked something about my brother, then I said he sounds like a classmate of mine (the quietest one when he speaks a little louder), and offered an app game for him to download. I almost didn't forget to do a selfie with fim so I brought my phone. It was going on fine but I don't remember if the selfie happened at the end. The actual thing in the end was that we were both leaving somewhere (my family wanted to take me to go on holidays again, Matt - probably back to England)...

And now I dreamt of online Muse comics. At that time they stopped being released. The stats of how much I was a fan of 'em was shown in my last.fm and I was the 7th biggest reader there. The top 10 comics I read were separated by titles and only one was titleless. This stat was shown on the right of the site, on the left there were most popular questions. The site itself looked retro-like.

• 9 months later...

I don't want to be such level of celeb stalker in real life like I was in the dream lol.

It was nothing, just that I entered something that looked like a bohemian-like mall with bookshelves and dinosaur skeletons and a cafeteria and I was sure there were stores somewhere until I realized that's totally not a mall and there's a concert going below. In the middle of the day. Nah I just happened to catch Matt sitting somewhere so I said "hi" and he uttered something hilariously random, then I asked "what?" and he repeated those two words I can't remember now lol. And he was sitting in a crowd of people like it was lecture time and there was a white board in front of them all.

Edited by panikstacey

• 3 weeks later...

It happened again, this time for some reason the band were performing in a small stage somewhere likely in the surroundings of my school because after that they ended up as teachers in the school, I think it was the "religion" classes that I don't attend anymore and that made me not go visit the cabinet as I actually do irl and instead just slightly open the door of the classroom and close it immediately to prevent myself "spying" on them.

And the said concert consisted of

only and Dom liked it so much he got the nerve to perform majority of the vocal on it himself. 0_O

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

it appears i am shadowbanned on the muse reddit for an unknown reason so i suppose i am back to the boards...

i try to log all of my muse dreams. my most recent muse dream was last night and matt was in it briefly but i have been forgetting a lot of my dreams with him in it over the past three months or so.

last week, i had a dream where matt posted a picture of a meal on twitter of chicken fingers, mac n cheese, and fries from a place from disneyland that he was excited that delivered to house and i clicked on the food pic and was able to taste the food in my dream. the mac n cheese was good. the dream was weird that i could taste the food but also that the moment i thought of matt in the dream, he had posted on dream twitter.

matt is in one of my dreams at least once a week. i have been curious to find that i have especially vivid dreams involving him when he is either within a 50-200 mile radius or on days he may have physically flown overhead as i live near multiple major int’l airports.

my strangest dream with matt was not particularly a dream where i interacted with him, but where i was ‘viewing’ devon (rolling hills, water, sheep) and it was in black and white. i think black and white dreams are often memories or based off of memories. i live in the states so i have never been to devon and i made the connection after looking up the landscape after i found the dream peculiar.

dom’s been in my dreams only twice but matt is always there with him. chris appeared once.

elle was in my dream maybe a year ago and i told her to “mind control your boyfriend to write disco bass lines because you see him more than i do.”

bing once appeared in a subsequent devon dream but was wearing ziggy stardust makeup and it was viewed from someone else’s eyes.

over time, matt has gone from never appearing in my dreams to appearing so frequently he feels like a friend when my subconscious finds him again.

• 1 year later...

Last night I had this dream about a Muse gig.  I got to barrier, but (I don‘t know why) suddenly I saw myself watching youtube-videos on my I pad, with 🎧 on 🥴 at the gig ... well, ok ... after some time I stopped watching, put off the headphones and was very surprised that the gig had stopped! I glanced at my watch, only 45 min in! I asked my Muser-friend what had happened? She stared at me in disbelief about my question and told me that they ran out of electricity! They suddenly stopped .. the gig was over 😞

we went home. 

Then I saw Matt in my dream, backstage, preparing his place to sleep, on a sofa. I was wondering why, maybe he had no hotelroom booked? He looked very young, maybe OOS era? 
Then I woke up. 
Weird. 

Now I want an Origin of Muse -tour even more! And I‘ll watch it live, not on fucking youtube 🤣

• 10 months later...

I've got a pretty mad relationship with Muse in the dream world, spesifically Matt, in some weird esoteric form.

Listening to certain songs under the influence of a hypnagogic psychoactive that causes the most deeply odd experiences, including somehow feeling that Matt was encouraging me to have the confidence to start singing. So I took his "advice", and it really meant a lot to me. Very very odd