UK Line-Ups Announced

KirkBot

829275b4-5f88-476c-9241-12b6951cb938.jpgWe're very pleased to announce the line-ups for Muse's forthcoming UK stadium shows. They are as follows:

Manchester Lancashire County Cricket Ground - 4th September

Muse

Editors

The Temper Trap

Pulled Apart By Horses

London Wembley Stadium - 10th September

Muse

Lily Allen

The Big Pink

White Rabbits

London Wembley Stadium - 11th September

Muse

Biffy Clyro

White Lies

I Am Arrows

Extra tickets for these shows will be released in the next couple of weeks. Keep checking muse.mu for more details.

To find out more about any of these acts, click on the pictures below...

editors235.jpglilyallen235.jpgbiffyclyro235.jpgtempertrap235.jpgbigpink235.jpgwhitelies235.jpgpabh235.jpgwhiterabbits235.jpgiamarrows235.jpg

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/666/uk-line-ups-announced/

Ah, so it is Lily Allen. Well, at least she isn't on the 11th when I'm going :p I can't stand her.

The White Lies are good, saw them last year when they were supporting Coldplay. Biffy is also not bad. Never heard of I Am Arrows, anyone know if they are worth checking out?

Not going to the 10th, only 11th so i am very happy with this news

Seeing White Lies, Biffy Clyro and Muse all on the same day. One word - epic.

(Haha you lot going to the 10th, Lily Allen and The Big Pink. ROFL)

Nah, i'm just kidding, im kinda sad to hear of your misfortune, but at least it means you don't have to arrive early....

Ah, so it is Lily Allen. Well, at least she isn't on the 11th when I'm going :p I can't stand her.

The White Lies are good, saw them last year when they were supporting Coldplay. Biffy is also not bad. Never heard of I Am Arrows, anyone know if they are worth checking out?

I've never heard of them either, they've got a myspace though:

http://www.myspace.com/iamarrows

And that song they've got up is really good! I really like it! :)

Awful. Out of those I only like Editors and Lily Allen, neither of which I will see.

You like lilly but don't like either White Lies or Biffy and refer to them as awful? :LOL:

Ahh I am chuffed, great support for the 11th, Epic even, (Editors then biffy after white lies would have been even more epic ;))...Bit gutted its not Kasabian as I am seeing Biffy in decemeber and was gearing myself up for Kasabian but such as life either way = epic.

You like lilly but don't like either White Lies or Biffy and refer to them as awful? :LOL:

Ahh I am chuffed, great support for the 11th, Epic even, (Editors then biffy after white lies would have been even more epic ;))...Bit gutted its not Kasabian as I am seeing Biffy in decemeber and was gearing myself up for Kasabian but such as life either way = epic.

I'm well chuffed too...Kasabian in Milan, Editors in Manchester and Biffy at Wembley. Happy bunny :D

Not heard White Lies. Will investigate!

I think the guys know that lots of fans go to more than one gig so its cool its not the same support every night. Going on 10th and 11th so looking forward to seeing so many bands - like a mini festival!

Lily is fab live, and Biffy are always superb. Hope the Big Pink bring their blinding strobe lights again :rolleyes:

Archived