UK Line-Ups Announced

KirkBot

I think the guys know that lots of fans go to more than one gig so its cool its not the same support every night. Going on 10th and 11th so looking forward to seeing so many bands - like a mini festival!

Lily is fab live, and Biffy are always superb. Hope the Big Pink bring their blinding strobe lights again :rolleyes:

Well at least if they don't change the setlist you're guaranteed to get something different each night :LOL:

Well at least if they don't change the setlist you're guaranteed to get something different each night :LOL:

The sad thing is you could be right!! :LOL:

But can't help hoping that these gigs are ripe for a City of Delusion revival - would be :awesome:

And to those dissing the support - you can always turn up late and miss them like I did at the O2!!

Happy Dip must be very, very happy indeed :LOL:

I'm going to all 3 of these gigs, and I'm perfectly happy with the lineup for all 3 of them. I'm not a huge fan of Lily's music, but she's bloody fun live.

aha, it's like they choose the supports with me in mind.

Argh TBP why oh why AGAIN? :mad: What have we done to deserve them? Are they cheap? Do they have some scurrilous info that they're blackmailing muse with?

No Kasabian. *is miffed* Obviously I didn't make my wish on a star, but on a piece of spacejunk by mistake. :supersad:

And Lily Allen...I've happily watched her on tv (eg Jools Holland) but - erm unexpected/odd choice. Still, not as bad as some (see above). Btw I thought she was retiring from the pop biz - is this her leaving gig then? Perhaps Matt will present her with a carriage clock!:LOL:

Lily Allen. I take it all the talented bands/artists were booked and they desperately needed to fill the slot? I'm taking ear plugs. Awful.

And The Big Pink? Again? Wonderful.

At least Biffy are there to save it all.

Boys, you'd better pull something MIGHTY out of the bag on the 10th...

Argh TBP why oh why AGAIN? :mad: What have we done to deserve them? Are they cheap? Do they have some scurrilous info that they're blackmailing muse with?

No Kasabian. *is miffed* Obviously I didn't make my wish on a star, but on a piece of spacejunk by mistake. :supersad:

And Lily Allen...I've happily watched her on tv (eg Jools Holland) but - erm unexpected/odd choice. Still, not as bad as some (see above). Btw I thought she was retiring from the pop biz - is this her leaving gig then? Perhaps Matt will present her with a carriage clock!:LOL:

She's taking a break from recording music.

Gutted Editors won't be at Wembley, surely they could have done one of the days? Lily Allen - I know she's a mate of theirs but really? And the Big Pink again - I'll be at the bar facing the other way for them. At least I'll be getting Editors in Paris and it's not like I havn't seen them 14 times already, but would have been good to see them do their stuff at Wembley. Glad to get Biffy again though.

Going to manchester and wembley on the 11th. I'm very happy with the supports. Love Pulled Apart by Horses and Editors and Biffy are one of my favourite bands ever, not too big on White Lies and the Temper Trap but they can't be that bad. Not heard of I Am Arrows, just listened to them on myspazz, not too impressed if I'm honest.

Guest Smit

The 11th is fucking brillant. Happy to say the very least. Thank god im not going on the 10th, unlucky those that are.

Archived