UK Line-Ups Announced

KirkBot

Soooo HAPPY!

Muse AND White Lies AND Biffy on the same night!!! OMG!!! Someone is def listening to my silent prayers :D (or perhaps overheard some moaning over all the festivals I cannot go to this summer....)

I love Lily Allen as well :-) Think she is great fun :LOL:

And I believe White Rabbits might be a new favourite from what little I found from them. Need to search more.

The rest is not bad either. Never heard of I am Arrow, and not too impressed by their MySpace-song, but they might turn out ok. Well chuffed!!

Couldn't be happier with the supports for the second Wembley show. Kind of reminds me of the dates at Wembley before; second night supports were much better than the first even though The Streets got the crowd well and truly up for Muse to be fair to em, Dirty Pretty Things were awful as expected and Rodrigo Y Gabriela were something special but i don't think the right thing for a Wembley Stadium show

going on the 10th don`t laugh. was going to get there earlyish and get warmed up for muse won`t bother rushing now, can`t see lily allen getting the crowd going and my wife hates her so she won`t want to see her, don`t like big pink much would have liked white lies though, love their album, white rabbits sound a bit boring from bits i`ve heard. so pub it will be and get there a bit before muse come on and won`t get excited about possible support bands again

Manchester looks awesome, all three bands are amazing, I would've killed for that line-up.

Going on the 11th so not too bad as I love White Lies, but don't think Wembley stadium is the right venue for them. Looking forward to Biffy of course, and then some small band at the end.

Actually really guted for the 10th. shocking lineup for a muse gig, sort it out lilly allen at a muse gig? :(

Fucking pile of bollocks! Surely this gig should have had the best line up, instead we get Lily fucking Allen and The Big fucking Pink (AGAIN).

I really like Biffy, Editors,Temper Trap and White lies and I don't get to see one of them on the 10th, seriously pissed off!:mad:

The 10th is nowhere near as bad as the 16th Wembley date, I remember people absoloutely moaning about The Streets but they were actually not that bad :LOL: Dirty Pretty Things however were shit, so I think the same thing will occur with Lily Allen and Big Pink

Wut is this shit?

Lily Allen? Isn't she meant to have 'retired' from music? She's a bloody shite music pensioner, then! :LOL:.

Apart from Editors and Biffy, they're all either shite or bands I've not even heard of before!

The Big Pink? Really? We've already had to sit through their effing songs on the TR tour last year! And ... who the fuck are all the others? FAIL!

/endrant

My problem with Biffy Clyro is that their studio work dosen't sound quite "epic" enough... so maybe seeing them live will solve this!

White Lies sound incredible and I'm really looking forward to them.

I could only find one I Am Arrows song which isn't the greatest but they/he seem to be alright... as far as I can determine they are a We Are Scientists frontman solo/group side project, which isn't ideal, but will do as an opening act given the quality above them.

I personally don't see what people are complaining about re: The Big Pink. I thought they were really good at the NME tour in Cardiff, and I like their stuff, though I'm glad I've got White Lies instead as I haven't seen them before.

Bloody hell Editors in the town whose music scene they ripped off three times! Well it's better than Lily Allen and at least they can play their instruments the other two bands look interesting but I want to see them live first.

Archived