:$ Sorry, at first I was like 'OMFG I HOPE HE'S OK, OH MY GODDDD' but what they wrote seemed kinda chilled, so I had to have a giggle. I wonder if they're going to compensate for those gigs though? A lot of people are pretty annoyed about it :(

It's only a couple of broken toes, he's not going to die :chuckle:

Hopefully, they'll reschedule. I doubt it though.

Panic Station is the BEST SONG EVER to walk in time to:LOL:

I actually did once. I was almost late to class :LOL:

It's also got that groove to it. Perfect for a walking montage :dance:

Yes.

YKYATMW you feel really guilty when you burst into laughter upon reading that Matt broke his foot, but you know it probably happened when they were doing something that would cause you to say 'boys will be boys.' :LOL:

Oh god I feel so guilty :$

:LOL:

I thought he fell over during Undisclosed Desires when I first heard about it.

Yes, personal injuries can be quite hilarious.

I feel so guilty for smiling about this even the slightest bit, but I was on Twitter and all the Musers were tweeting about Matt's injury, and one person tweeted, "Matt slipped while he was barefoot. You're obsessed with socks. WHY WEREN'T YOU WEARING SOCKS?!"

But in all seriousness, I wish him a speedy and pwoper recovery! :matt:

I feel so guilty for smiling about this even the slightest bit, but I was on Twitter and all the Musers were tweeting about Matt's injury, and one person tweeted, "Matt slipped while he was barefoot. You're obsessed with socks. WHY WEREN'T YOU WEARING SOCKS?!"

Maybe the fans didn't bother giving him socks this time.

But really, I do wish him a decent recovery. After all, it happens to everyone at one point. :chuckle:

If only socks helped! I slipped and fell the day after Thanksgiving and broke a toe! I hope this isn't a new, worldwide trend or something... :LOL:

It's only a couple of broken toes, he's not going to die :chuckle:

Hopefully, they'll reschedule. I doubt it though.

I wish I could sympathise with him, but the closest I've come to breaking a toe is when I was slamming a crowbar into the ground, and hit and partially amputated my third toe .... it was a few mm away from being broken, but luckily I only had to not eat for two days while I waited for them to perform microsugery on me, rather than walk around on crutches :rolleyes:

Hahaha I do hope he gets better, not being able to walk properly is the worst, and in my opinion any injuires involving feet hurt the most :p

YKYATMW

-You plan on staying in Saturday Night JUST so you can watch Muse's performance on SNL again.

-The first time they were on SNL, you had to do something, so you strategically place the remote controller near the door so you can turn on the TV RIGHT when you walk in the house. :LOL:

-You realize that Chris Wolstenholme's birthday is this Sunday :chris:

YKYATMW

-You plan on staying in Saturday Night JUST so you can watch Muse's performance on SNL again.

-The first time they were on SNL, you had to do something, so you strategically place the remote controller near the door so you can turn on the TV RIGHT when you walk in the house. :LOL:

-You realize that Chris Wolstenholme's birthday is this Sunday :chris:

YKYATMW you keep checking on your gig to make sure it's not sold out yet :LOL:

YKYATMW you laugh until you cry when you see that Matt, Dom, and Chris are currently top 3 in NME's Hottest Men in Music poll because you know it's probably due to the people in the PDT/PMT/PCT going on wild voting sprees :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I love you guys so much <3

EDIT: Also Brandon Flowers and Alex Turner are coming 4th and 5th. YAY :awesome:

EDIT: AAAAAND T2L is topping the best artwork of 2012 poll :awesome: :awesome:

YKYATMW you keep checking on your gig to make sure it's not sold out yet :LOL:

At least they're coming to your town. They have yet to announce Atlanta, which I'm REALLY hoping for a second US leg sometime in late 2013 so I can go see them. :(

I wanna go down to Florida for a gig cause it's the closest so far, but the odds are really low.....who knows? Have fun at your concert though. Take LOTS of pictures :D

YKYATMW you laugh until you cry when you see that Matt, Dom, and Chris are currently top 3 in NME's Hottest Men in Music poll because you know it's probably due to the people in the PDT/PMT/PCT going on wild voting sprees :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I love you guys so much <3

EDIT: Also Brandon Flowers and Alex Turner are coming 4th and 5th. YAY :awesome:

EDIT: AAAAAND T2L is topping the best artwork of 2012 poll :awesome: :awesome:

:LOL::LOL:

Matt won the NME Award for Sexiest Male in 2007 and 2009-2011, but he thinks he's "too short" to win lol :LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xegyWv-RlnU

If it's the falsetto scream I want to call you at an awkward moment.
At one point, Matt's falsetto was my text notification sound, and it went off during class. It was so awkward because 1. My teacher jumped from his seat and got scared and 2. Everyone else thought it sounded like someone dying, and people tried to imitate the falsetto :LOL:

At one point, Matt's falsetto was my text notification sound, and it went off during class. It was so awkward because 1. My teacher jumped from his seat and got scared and 2. Everyone else thought it sounded like someone dying, and people tried to imitate the falsetto :LOL:

Sounds like fun :LOL: But I haven't figured out how to create a notification sound on my phone yet (I'm stupid :LOL:)

and lazy :D

Archived