Hey, first post! Hello there :)

YKYATMW when you have turned their songs into your life's soundtracks:

Ashamed is always playing in my head when I try to get gossip (there's juuust something that you're dyiiiiing to tellll meeeeee ;) ).

Whenever there's silence around I can hear the beginning of Animals in my head, it's haunting me.

Pretty much all my day activities are associated with one of their songs, Isolated system before sleep, B+H for studying...

Hi :)

Couldn't agree more! Like, when I have a test to revise for, and can't find the motivation to study, I just play B&H, and the chorus gives some sort of instant motivation boost :D

Exactly! Survival is also becoming a good motivational song, cheesy as it is :p

YKYATMW going to one of their concerts has become a life ambition, along with your other dreams for the future

YKYATMW you just can't remember when was the last day you didn't listen to at least one of their songs.

YKYATMW you are annoyed because you still can't play Knights of Cydonia and Plug in Baby on Guitar Hero, after like two years of practising :LOL: I must admit that I suck

• 2 weeks later...

When you buy this art book because of the Muse artwork!

m1_zpsd9a1a0f8.jpg

m2_zps4f8c1087.jpg

It says "I think illustration should be about producing artwork that is meaningful to many and not solely about self-expression. I think an image needs to resonate with the viewer, if not on an obvious communicating level, then it must appeal to an individual's sense of beauty, power or desire. Illustration is at it's richest when it has strong ideas behind attractive imagery."

m1_zpsd9a1a0f8.jpg

m2_zps4f8c1087.jpg

It says "I think illustration should be about producing artwork that is meaningful to many and not solely about self-expression. I think an image needs to resonate with the viewer, if not on an obvious communicating level, then it must appeal to an individual's sense of beauty, power or desire. Illustration is at it's richest when it has strong ideas behind attractive imagery."

I want this book, and not just for the Muse artwork. (*is a fan of illustraional art technique and art in general*).

Oh, YKYATMW your best friend knows all the lyrics to Bliss and she's not even a Muser.

m1_zpsd9a1a0f8.jpg

m2_zps4f8c1087.jpg

WANT

• 2 weeks later...
I want this book, and not just for the Muse artwork. (*is a fan of illustraional art technique and art in general*).

Oh, YKYATMW your best friend knows all the lyrics to Bliss and she's not even a Muser.

YKYATMW you decide to use Matt Bellamy as the subject of your literature research paper. Btw, long time no chat ;). Been pretty busy with school and the like. Taking all honors and APs will KILLLLL yourself.....and this is why we can't have nice things.

YKYATMW you decide to use Matt Bellamy as the subject of your literature research paper. Btw, long time no chat ;). Been pretty busy with school and the like. Taking all honors and APs will KILLLLL yourself.....and this is why we can't have nice things.

Great. That's what I'm doing next year. :indiff:

Great. That's what I'm doing next year. :indiff:
It is not fun. At all. like this year I did US History and Chemistry. History is pretty easy, but my chem teacher is sooooo disorganized. I'm on spring break right now and before we got off we had a quiz on electrochemistry. When we get back on Monday, we're having a test . On the whole unit.-___- But it actually prepares you for harder work in college, so good luck!!! :)

It is not fun. At all. like this year I did US History and Chemistry. History is pretty easy, but my chem teacher is sooooo disorganized. I'm on spring break right now and before we got off we had a quiz on electrochemistry. When we get back on Monday, we're having a test . On the whole unit.-___- But it actually prepares you for harder work in college, so good luck!!! :)

Ugh, sounds horrible. Thanks, though!

A bio, pretty much?

I would have used Chris Corner from IAMX or Andy Worhol :chuckle:

Archived