• 2 weeks later...

YKYATMW you spend the whole 5 hours in train doing everything which includes Muse

YKYATMW you upload a picture to Facebook with some lyrics of Guiding Light and link the video in Youtube (secretly trying to get your Facebook-friend listen to Muse :happy: )

YKYATMW you go crazy when you see a guy who looks a bit like Matt

YKYATMW sing suuuuuuuuuuuuupremacyyyyyyyyyyyyy when you're sleeping........

YKYATMW you add "muse" to interests in Omegle and try to find someone to talk with about Muse --> and after trying half an hour hopelessly you find no one, you get sad ):

YKYATMW you wrote "hopelessly" to the previous sentence, you automatically thought "it should be endlessly"

10:30 pm

I'm in my room.

I hear my mom playing piano downstairs.

The chords sound really familiar, and I remember that I left my BH&R songbook on the piano.

I stand bolt upright and run down the stairs.

Arms outstretched and horribly off key, I wail "AND TOOONIIIIIGHT, WE CAN TRUUULY SAY, TOGETHER WE'RE INVIIINCIBLE!"

Mom looks confused and alarmed.

I see the sheet music she's playing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuXB1a3NBCw

I've been laughing for a hundred years and I'm not even sure why.

It may be the photoshopped lions.

:LOL: That's a great story!!!! I'd probably do something like that, too. LOLOL

• 10 months later...

YTYATMW your husband shares his birthday with Matt Bellamy (albeit 8 years apart!) and you constantly remind him of that fact :$ LOL:

YTYATMW you ask said husband to buy you the Modern Muse fragrance by Estée Lauder for Xmas because it smells wonderful....honest! :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived