Third one was definitely my favorite too :yesey:

I noticed there's some black bars on the side. Maybe crop those out if you want to.

I'll probably end up physically cutting the bars off anyways :chuckle:

Well, there was that one time when, no.....Dom was wearing that mask and told people to "Sit the F*ck down".......

Hey, I think Chris is pretty normal. Nope, nope, he was wearing that Captain America costume in that one interview

But what about that one time when Matt--- Wait, nevermind. Matt was wearing that one really weird outfit. You know the one with the long coat, and the red skinnies, and the Lady Gaga glasses?

Muse never make sense, but that's what makes them so awesometastic and loved around the world! ;)

*May I also reference their performance on that Italian TV Show in 2009?

Need I mention the civilian wear? :p

I'll probably end up physically cutting the bars off anyways :chuckle:

Need I mention the civilian wear? :p

Ahaha my friend came across a picture of that on my laptop (the one where he's with Matt, with a hand over his crotch ... Dom not Matt :eyebrows:) .... it took a lot of explaining to make her believe it was a completely innocent photo :LOL:

You just made someone very happy with that third one :yesey: Now I have all my pictures for my English project :awesome::kiss:

YKYATMW you put Muse on your English project.

YKYATMW you are going to wear your MotP shirt to school tomorrow.

You guys are still in school?! I'm assuming since Thanksgiving is tomorrow then you'd have today off. We got out yesterday. I can imagine the epicness of that shirt. Unfortunately, I don't have a Muse shirt :'( . I'll just put it as the top of my Christmas wish list and hope for the best.

You guys are still in school?! I'm assuming since Thanksgiving is tomorrow then you'd have today off. We got out yesterday. I can imagine the epicness of that shirt. Unfortunately, I don't have a Muse shirt :'( . I'll just put it as the top of my Christmas wish list and hope for the best.

Florida is stupid. They're slowly shaving away the time us students have off from school :noey:

Lucky :indiff:

You don't have a shirt? :eek:

Try to get into the Secret Santa exchange. £5 ($8 here) can actually go a long way towards a shirt. If not, just hope for the best :yesey:

Btw, yeah, it is epic :yesey:

Florida is stupid. They're slowly shaving away the time us students have off from school :noey:

Lucky :indiff:

You don't have a shirt? :eek:

Try to get into the Secret Santa exchange. £5 ($8 here) can actually go a long way towards a shirt. If not, just hope for the best :yesey:

Btw, yeah, it is epic :yesey:

How does one get into the Secret Santa Exchange?

My current wish list comprises of a Muse poster circa "The Resistance" era, and a T-shirt :yesey: I can't seem to find a poster from Black Holes and Revelations though :(

You should be able to find a TR era poster fairly easy on Amazon or something. I can usually find one in HMV or something like that for a fiver or something (but obviously that's England so it's different :p) so it shouldn't be that expensive.

I really want posters of the T2L, BHAR and OOS artworks though. Or maybe canvas prints, they're a bit better really.

You should be able to find a TR era poster fairly easy on Amazon or something. I can usually find one in HMV or something like that for a fiver or something (but obviously that's England so it's different :p) so it shouldn't be that expensive.

I really want posters of the T2L, BHAR and OOS artworks though. Or maybe canvas prints, they're a bit better really.

Canvas prints are pretty impressive. BHAR especially. I can just imagine it hanging on my wall.... :eek:

Actually found a poster from TR era on Amazon couple days ago, pretty easy find. It also comes with a framing option, so that should be pretty nice :)

Archived