I'm so sorry that happened to you! Glad you still made the most of the day though.

For me it's the intro to New Born, since I recently taught myself how to play it. I played it for a student the other day, for some more students today, and then for some friends at church tonight! :LOL: Next I'm trying to play the piano part from Isolated System...

Cool! I'm not much of a pianist at ALL but I taught myself the New Born intro too as well as Isolated System!

For me it's the intro to New Born, since I recently taught myself how to play it. I played it for a student the other day, for some more students today, and then for some friends at church tonight! :LOL: Next I'm trying to play the piano part from Isolated System...

Wow I need to learn New Born as well! I can't play piano at all. Usually I just guess keys until I get it right, but I do know where to start. :LOL:

YKYATMW your science teacher simply says "economy" and you start making dubstep noises.

Hmm...

YKYATMW your teacher says something about the 1st law of thermodynamics (it was the vocab. word for the Earth Science classes), and you actually ask her "What about the second?" without really thinking first :facepalm:

YKYATMW you see someone with a orange and want to write 'cunt' on it.:p

YKYATMW you do write 'cunt' on an orange :LOL:

YKYATMW you have to photoshop a selection of photos in a certain way, and most of your photos are of Muse :facepalm:

also

YKYATMW you ponder daily just what that orange said! I don't think it was cunt or a swear word, cause they swear so much through the video. Maybe it was a secret of sorts? :ninja:

I think we'll have to make a thread dedicated to it :LOL:

YKYATMW you have to photoshop a selection of photos in a certain way, and most of your photos are of Muse :facepalm:

also

YKYATMW you ponder daily just what that orange said! I don't think it was cunt or a swear word, cause they swear so much through the video. Maybe it was a secret of sorts? :ninja:

No, I'm pretty sure it said cunt.

also

Not much of a secret, tbh, but yeah, I don't see why Kirky blurred it out when they were swearing so much to begin with :LOL:

That's hilarious. One time I was reading my book for lit class and had the sudden urge to cross off the word proper and rewrite it as pwoper. :happy:

I've done that :LOL:

That's hilarious. One time I was reading my book for lit class and had the sudden urge to cross off the word proper and rewrite it as pwoper. :happy:

I'm actually starting to accidentally say my r's as w's, and developing a little bit of a British accent, cause of my obsessions with British music and TV shows :rolleyes: Apparently I talk poshly, but I can't see how people think that :LOL:

Not much of a secret, tbh, but yeah, I don't see why Kirky blurred it out when they were swearing so much to begin with :LOL:

Yeah, it doesn't really make sense ... then again, how often do Muse make sense? :LOL:

I'm actually starting to accidentally say my r's as w's, and developing a little bit of a British accent, cause of my obsessions with British music and TV shows :rolleyes: Apparently I talk poshly, but I can't see how people think that :LOL:

Yeah, it doesn't really make sense ... then again, how often do Muse make sense? :LOL:

:logic:

Hey, does anyone have a good picture of Muse (not any single member, but the entirety of Muse) performing CE at Glasto 2004? I can't find any :erm:

:logic:

Hey, does anyone have a good picture of Muse (not any single member, but the entirety of Muse) performing CE at Glasto 2004? I can't find any :erm:

There's barely any full band shots during CE. I went through and took screenshots of the few times it happened. Don't know if any of it will help though

vc2bP.jpg

m8CTg.jpg

lk0Vj.jpg

U9OfR.jpg

Sorry about the interlacing. My best video renderer doesn't support screenshots.

There's barely any full band shots during CE. I went through and took screenshots of the few times it happened. Don't know if any of it will help though

vc2bP.jpg

m8CTg.jpg

lk0Vj.jpg

U9OfR.jpg

Sorry about the interlacing. My best video renderer doesn't support screenshots.

You just made someone very happy with that third one :yesey: Now I have all my pictures for my English project :awesome::kiss:

YKYATMW you put Muse on your English project.

YKYATMW you are going to wear your MotP shirt to school tomorrow.

You just made someone very happy with that third one :yesey: Now I have all my pictures for my English project :awesome::kiss:

YKYATMW you put Muse on your English project.

YKYATMW you are going to wear your MotP shirt to school tomorrow.

Third one was definitely my favorite too :yesey:

I noticed there's some black bars on the side. Maybe crop those out if you want to.

Well, there was that one time when, no.....Dom was wearing that mask and told people to "Sit the F*ck down".......

Hey, I think Chris is pretty normal. Nope, nope, he was wearing that Captain America costume in that one interview

But what about that one time when Matt--- Wait, nevermind. Matt was wearing that one really weird outfit. You know the one with the long coat, and the red skinnies, and the Lady Gaga glasses?

Muse never make sense, but that's what makes them so awesometastic and loved around the world! ;)

*May I also reference their performance on that Italian TV Show in 2009?

Archived