I actually did that at my local Wal-Mart once :LOL:. I got pretty pissed when all they sold were Taylor Swift CD's and bad rap music. :(

Yeah, that's pretty much here too, except for the odd copies of Dark Side of the Moon or Ok Computer and Absolution and such. Other than that, it's all gone to Taylor and LMFAO.

I found an Origin Of Symmetry vinyl in JB Hifi, which are pretty much in every town. I almost bought it :LOL:

Why not? Speaking of, I nearly convinced my dad to do the same :LOL:

YKYATMW you are planning a treehouse (legitimately, not just for kicks), and you immediately think "I should paint the inside walls like OoS". :chuckle:

Awesometastic. You could put the BHAR table inside and have leopard print. EVERYWHERE. :LOL:

YKYATMW this is the picture you decide to set as your wallpaper for the computer that everyone in your family uses.....

Matt+Bellamy.jpg

And the inside à la TR ;)

I wanted to stain the wood and give it an old look. If I paint a bunch of goalposts/tuning forks/whatever the hell those things are on the outside, that would not be achieved :p

That was my my next thought, though. Before I changed my mind about changing my mind.

Awesometastic. You could put the BHAR table inside and have leopard print. EVERYWHERE. :LOL:

YKYATMW this is the picture you decide to set as your wallpaper for the computer that everyone in your family uses.....

Matt+Bellamy.jpg

Nah. :p sorry to disappoint

I think some people are underestimating Muse's popularity. I see Showbiz on sale in stores occasionally.

I've seen Showbiz on sale in stores like HMV and FYE and such, but not really in your general, sells-everything stores.

YKYATMW you are on the boards in the middle of class, when you should be on a math practice site :LOL:

And discussing the subconscious with one of your sort-of-friends.

Archived