YKYATMW you are presenting a Prezi on Vietnamese history and you have Vietnamese Tru music to go with it, but you 'accidentally' play Plug In Baby :LOL:

Just wanted to see the reaction on everyone's faces when I told them they would get smooth, foreign-sounding music and get insane vocal ranges and awesome guitar intros instead :LOL: I corrected it after a few seconds, though. :indiff:

YKYATMW you are presenting a Prezi on Vietnamese history and you have Vietnamese Tru music to go with it, but you 'accidentally' play Plug In Baby :LOL:

Just wanted to see the reaction on everyone's faces when I told them they would get smooth, foreign-sounding music and get insane vocal ranges and awesome guitar intros instead :LOL: I corrected it after a few seconds, though. :indiff:

:LOL: One time I was really tempted to put Hysteria into my Prezi......

YKYATMW you ended up getting an A on your thermodynamics test and immediately say, "Thanks 2nd Law!" I really didn't take that unit seriously. The only thing I probably did to study was listen to The 2nd Law :LOL:

YKYATMW you listen to nothing but Muse in the car everyday, and realise you are not feeling Christmassy cos you haven't even heard any songs, and you STILL refuse to give them up for five minutes...

You've got your 3 year old son screeching SUUUUUPREMACYYYYYYYYYYY at the top of his lungs on the way to Nursery...

You finding yourself watching Matt's fingers on his guitar and wishing you were that guitar...:$

I tried to give them up

but I'm addicted :LOL:

Thanks for the heads up ;) How was it? *pointless question*

Well, it's hard to describe because it was so awesome :') I had a seated ticket and it sucked to be honest, because I had so boring people around me... But I was standing and dancing the whole gig so it didn't matter, I had the best night of my life so far :) They played Sunburn and for me it was the highlight of the gig. Luckily I got standing tickets for summer, so I'm waiting patiently :D

Well, it's hard to describe because it was so awesome :') I had a seated ticket and it sucked to be honest, because I had so boring people around me... But I was standing and dancing the whole gig so it didn't matter, I had the best night of my life so far :) They played Sunburn and for me it was the highlight of the gig. Luckily I got standing tickets for summer, so I'm waiting patiently :D

I hope to god my mom gets standing tickets. Maybe I can get her to get us near the sound booth :chuckle:

• 1 month later...
I just have trouble fitting the notes together, 'sall.

I learnt Space Dementia by perfecting the first two notes (the minim and the semibreve) and their following arpeggiated chord, then once I had it perfect, I learnt the next one and so on. I think that method comes from my classical lessons, which is sometimes a pain because I can't just play something freely, it always has to be exactly as it's written :LOL:

Cause so many Muse songs with piano have arpeggiated chords or scales, you can apply the techinque to nearly everything ;)

EDIT: Wooooowwww, I really don't make sense half the time :stunned:

Archived