YKYATMW you realize that a lot of your school works are related to Muse :p

I have put Hoodoo lyrics in one English essay, I can't remember what was that about, then sometime we had to wrote about "your hero" and I chose Matt Bellamy, a while ago the topic was "the best day of your life" and that was of course my first Muse gig, at music class we had to play some important song to you and I played Knights of Cydonia, because it was the song that got me into Muse (my class mates didn't like it, said stuff like "that singer's voice sounds so fake" and I feel like the only Muser in the world...)

AND now we have to do a presentation about anything you want that is related to English-speaking countries, so I'm really considering about doing it about Muse. Well, at least that would be very easy :D

YKYATM when reading 1984 at a Muse gig is not weird.

BEjuyAeCEAIJRaO.jpg:small

https://twitter.com/valkristinekay/status/308759117357518848

Oh wow :LOL:

Sad part is, I would actually do that if the support sucked.

YKYATMW you have tickets to see them three times in one week and you've been counting down the days for months!

(so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!)

:awesome:

I have put Hoodoo lyrics in one English essay, I can't remember what was that about, then sometime we had to wrote about "your hero" and I chose Matt Bellamy, a while ago the topic was "the best day of your life" and that was of course my first Muse gig, at music class we had to play some important song to you and I played Knights of Cydonia, because it was the song that got me into Muse (my class mates didn't like it, said stuff like "that singer's voice sounds so fake" and I feel like the only Muser in the world...)

AND now we have to do a presentation about anything you want that is related to English-speaking countries, so I'm really considering about doing it about Muse. Well, at least that would be very easy :D

I remember when I almost did a presentation about Muse...then I lost it so I had to improvise and write up a new presentation about Queen. Not a bad choice, given that I got to play snippets of the film Flash Gordon during the presentation :chuckle:

your assignments sound fun! wish I could get away with using Muse references. I know my friends have used Taylor Swift song lyrics for their papers. :chuckle::noey:

Ah, these sound awesome! And I do hate when people make fun of Muse ;-; More for you though!

I must admit, I myself am guilty of some Muse school works too. I remember in eighth grade we had to do a book report about each book we read, but we had several options of things we could do for the report, and one of them was a short scrapbook! I had read Muse: Out of This World. And may I tell you, for my report I made a freaking awesome scrapbook. I even went to a professional scrapbook store to buy some stuff xD I still have this scrapbook. It's surprisingly nice, and I'm not very crafty.

And once in seventh grade I had to write a song to the tune of another so I remember I did Endlessly because I was obsessed with it at the time.

Anyhow, yours sound fantastic! That's so much fun :)

Haha I actually forgot still one, I wrote a review of Origin of Symmetry once :D I'm so scared about the presentation, I've never had one in English and I think I'm just going to giggle like an idiot through it because that's what I do when I'm nervous... But I think it will be hopefully the last time I use Muse for getting easily good grades in my school works, or maybe after summer I'll do it again when I see them again at a stadium... in only less than 4 months!

YKYATMW you feel so proud when your dad says stuff like "that Bellamy guy has so beautiful voice" when he saw Follow Me video on TV :') that wasn't the first time, I can also remember when we saw Resistance video years ago and he loved it! a few weeks ago I showed Sunburn video to him because he didn't know any older songs by Muse and I giggled when he said "wow he has so fluffy hair in that video" :LOL:

Haha I actually forgot still one, I wrote a review of Origin of Symmetry once :D I'm so scared about the presentation, I've never had one in English and I think I'm just going to giggle like an idiot through it because that's what I do when I'm nervous... But I think it will be hopefully the last time I use Muse for getting easily good grades in my school works, or maybe after summer I'll do it again when I see them again at a stadium... in only less than 4 months!

YKYATMW you feel so proud when your dad says stuff like "that Bellamy guy has so beautiful voice" when he saw Follow Me video on TV :') that wasn't the first time, I can also remember when we saw Resistance video years ago and he loved it! a few weeks ago I showed Sunburn video to him because he didn't know any older songs by Muse and I giggled when he said "wow he has so fluffy hair in that video" :LOL:

It's nice when your parents appreciate something that you like very much, isn't it? That made me smile. =)

Guest Melsaknightofcydonia

:LOL:You know you're adicted to muse when...

-You listen to KOC live from wembly whilst washing up and start impersonating matt bellamy playing the guitar!

-You use muse for everything!! I used it for art, history, ict, music, maths, science ect

-you spend 99% of your time looking at google images for funny muse pics

-you start quoting muse in your everyday life

-you buy 3 muse posters in 1 week

-you have a go at someone in hmv for grabbing the last copy of the 2nd law (I won though!!)

- and you make a poster advertising dombread....

yeah, welcome to my life :LOL:

Also, my parents don't appreciate anything muse. They prefer coldplay

also, yktyatmw you draw matt bellamy 11 times.

ps. sorry i have left 2 messages in a row, my 3ds won't allow me edit comments!

Sorry, 3 posts but 3ds works better than computer at da mo!

yktyatmw....

-you are given the chance to play drums in music and you play something that is starting to sound like starlight

-you also get the chance to try guitar and have to fight the urge not to do matt's EPIC kicks!

-instead of putting 'origin of immigrants' ,like instructed, in your geography book, you put 'origin of symmetry'

-you do a lousy 2m for a long jump in pe and when your friend tells you to jump as if matt was at the other side of the pit, you jump 4m

-you come home from school, put on haarp dvd and dance like mad to let off stress

-you're told to do a project on somewhere you'd immigrate to and you choose the united states of eurasia and nearly cry when she says they don't exist.

-you give your parents a heart attack when you say you want red hair like matt's once was

yeah, my day was freaking epic

Wow. Thats alot of tattoos!!

YKTYATMW

-you use floccinaucinihilipilification in an english assessment and whilst trying explain where you got it from, facepalm when your teacher asks who muse are.

-you sing TiRO in front of camera and shout 'i love muse' and 'muse rocks' too. (later realize all the footage is shown to the whole school! :$ )

Wow. Thats alot of tattoos!!

YKTYATMW

-you use floccinaucinihilipilification in an english assessment and whilst trying explain where you got it from, facepalm when your teacher asks who muse are.

-you sing TiRO in front of camera and shout 'i love muse' and 'muse rocks' too. (later realize all the footage is shown to the whole school! :$ )

Haha yeah. There is still more to come. MY only fear is what happens when I run out of space :)

YKYATMW

You can't sleep without listening to one of their calmer songs :p

• 3 weeks later...

This may not be related, but everytime I think about something possibly related to Muse, my mind goes on this very fast train of thought, which usually goes:

first thought - Muse - their music - Absolution - Time Is Running Out - THE GAME.

It sucks.

(I wanna play the game, I want the friction)

Anyway, YKTYATMW you can't help but find random references to them about every 15 minutes in everyday life.

Oh, I used to think about the (nonexistent) game a lot, but for me it was titled Blackout. Dunno why.

YKYATMW you have your typical Debate class opener (the teacher shows us CNN Student News) and all this stock market and oil and typical world crisis crap repeats itself for the fifth day in a row and your mind automatically goes to the stage visuals.

Oh, I used to think about the (nonexistent) game a lot, but for me it was titled Blackout. Dunno why.

YKYATMW you have your typical Debate class opener (the teacher shows us CNN Student News) and all this stock market and oil and typical world crisis crap repeats itself for the fifth day in a row and your mind automatically goes to the stage visuals.

You would. Of course :LOL:

YKYATMW you're in the car on the way to the groseryshop with two really loud children in the back, when the dj on the radio says 'after this song : 'muse'. So you decide to drive another block just to hear a song on the radio (like i've never heard them before.....)

Big mistake, my kids aren't that pleasant in the car :D

After the song (which i really disliked) up came commercials followed by the news. Next came another stupid song.

At that moment i realised, the radio dj didn't say 'after this song MUSE', but: 'after this song NEWS'

I felt kinda stupid :$

Archived