Oh well, today I heard a high piping noise in my school (no idea how that arose...) and it was exactly the same note as the first note of Uprising... Yeah, you can guess what happened then :LOL:
I was in lit class once and someone moved his desk across the floor, and the screeching noise sounded like the first note of Uprising. It was very accurate too :stunned:

YKYATMW you wrote part of Hoodoo lyrics to your English essay... The teacher liked it, I got 95/99 :D

also YKYATMW you try hard to learn Russian, and get excited because a house is "dom" in Russian! it was probably the only word I could write correctly at test today...

YKYATMW you wrote part of Hoodoo lyrics to your English essay... The teacher liked it, I got 95/99 :D

also YKYATMW you try hard to learn Russian, and get excited because a house is "dom" in Russian! it was probably the only word I could write correctly at test today...

That's awesome! I was working on a draft for an essay, and put lyrics from Knights of Cydonia :LOL:. YKYATMW your chemistry teacher talks about the different types of phases, mentions the liquid state, and you immediately write the lyrics for "Liquid State" in your notebook. You also cite lyrics from Uprising when you take part in a debate :)

'Dom' is German for 'cathedral' but pronounced 'dome.'

YKYATMW you realize you're walking in time to KoC :LOL:

Yeah, I walk fast. :cool:

that and your new profile pic together :LOL:

I actually do that a lot, walking in time to songs... not only to Muse songs... :LOL:

Panic Station is the BEST SONG EVER to walk in time to:LOL:

:$ Sorry, at first I was like 'OMFG I HOPE HE'S OK, OH MY GODDDD' but what they wrote seemed kinda chilled, so I had to have a giggle. I wonder if they're going to compensate for those gigs though? A lot of people are pretty annoyed about it :(

EDIT: Is there a Muse fan mail PO box or something? Cause we should send him a truckload of get well cards :LOL:

Hahahar I'm really immature today, aren't I?

Lack of sleep probably.

Ok bye.

Archived