You know you are addicted to Muse when you wake up in hospital and the first thing that comes to your mind is wondering if you still will be able to see Muse in London in 4 days, and Muse is your strongest motivation to get better ;) I started crying during Resistance when I was at the barrier the first night in London, I was so happy I could be there. :happy:

You know you are addicted to Muse when you wake up in hospital and the first thing that comes to your mind is wondering if you still will be able to see Muse in London in 4 days, and Muse is your strongest motivation to get better ;) I started crying during Resistance when I was at the barrier the first night in London, I was so happy I could be there. :happy:

What happened? :(

Hope you can get to the gig!

What happened? :(

Hope you can get to the gig!

I went to the gig, it happened before they played in London! So that why I was crying like a baby during resistance haha ;) and why I was in hospital to put it briefly because I had been just plain stupid, I was lucky nothing worse happened. Nevertheless Muse was what I was thinking about!

I went to the gig, it happened before they played in London! So that why I was crying like a baby during resistance haha ;) and why I was in hospital to put it briefly because I had been just plain stupid, I was lucky nothing worse happened. Nevertheless Muse was what I was thinking about!

Oh, right :LOL:

Hope you get better.

When I go to see Muse next year (which I hopefully will at some point), it's going to be my first time and I'm probably going to say to myself 'I'm not gonna cry I'm not gonna cry' then they'll play something like Starlight and I'll burst into tears :LOL:

Oh, right :LOL:

Hope you get better.

When I go to see Muse next year (which I hopefully will at some point), it's going to be my first time and I'm probably going to say to myself 'I'm not gonna cry I'm not gonna cry' then they'll play something like Starlight and I'll burst into tears :LOL:

The day when I go to a gig (and the day WILL come), I'll probably lose my voice by the second song, and cry with tears of joy when they play Knights of Cydonia. I can imagine myself spazzing out to Hysteria in the middle of the crowd lol :LOL:

YKYATMW you're watching the news and the reporter says the word "problematic".....you know the rest ;)

I just told my students this story and I think I never shared it on here so... in 2008 I and my best friend went to Chile to see Muse live and a couple hours before the show I was robbed in the streets of Santiago while Muse were waving at us, fans, who had just had our CDs signed by them at a CD store. They took my wallet with my IDs, all the money I had at that moment, and lots of other important stuff that I was going to need for flying back to Brazil. I went to the show anyway with my bestie and our new Chilean friends, had the time of my life and simply didn't care, lol. I was robbed in a foreign country on a sunday (when all the main police stations are closed) and did not care. Surely if it had happened on a normal day I would have been really upset and frustrated. Such a great day, haha!

I just told my students this story and I think I never shared it on here so... in 2008 I and my best friend went to Chile to see Muse live and a couple hours before the show I was robbed in the streets of Santiago while Muse were waving at us, fans, who had just had our CDs signed by them at a CD store. They took my wallet with my IDs, all the money I had at that moment, and lots of other important stuff that I was going to need for flying back to Brazil. I went to the show anyway with my bestie and our new Chilean friends, had the time of my life and simply didn't care, lol. I was robbed in a foreign country on a sunday (when all the main police stations are closed) and did not care. Surely if it had happened on a normal day I would have been really upset and frustrated. Such a great day, haha!

God, people can be such pricks :facepalm: Glad you had a good time, though :chuckle:

YKYATMW you see a piano and are tempted to play Resistance/Isolated System lol :D

I usually try to play Resistance/Ruled By Secrecy (guess which one i fail at)

I was robbed in a foreign country on a sunday (when all the main police stations are closed) and did not care. Surely if it had happened on a normal day I would have been really upset and frustrated. Such a great day, haha!

I'm so sorry that happened to you! Glad you still made the most of the day though.

YKYATMW you see a piano and are tempted to play Resistance/Isolated System lol :D

For me it's the intro to New Born, since I recently taught myself how to play it. I played it for a student the other day, for some more students today, and then for some friends at church tonight! :LOL: Next I'm trying to play the piano part from Isolated System...

Archived