Would it have killed them to spread the rarer songs over both nights? I don't even. I teared up as they started GL. Words can't describe how devastating it was to see the piano taken off the stage after Feeling Good :noey:

No more Muse concerts for me I think, unless the next album is remarkably epic.

Yeah you got truly bummed. Don't take the "oh the rest of the world gets a raw deal" all that seriously but you got done by the "well, let's take it easy tonight and rehearse all our easy songs" that seems to have happened on Night 1.

so me and Emma totes met Muse today

picturesssssssssssssss

65405_456136777223_627377223_5441749_8361211_n.jpg

oh and we met another famous face as well :p

63920_456136497223_627377223_5441742_4893188_n.jpg

Lol....I am going to lol SO hard at the height difference when I meet Bellamy. I am going to dwarf him :LOL:

Who decided to put bunny eyes behind dr karl?...far out look at his shirt :chuckle:

AWWWW :happy:

How was it Christina?

lol

AMAZING

Lol....I am going to lol SO hard at the height difference when I meet Bellamy. I am going to dwarf him :LOL:

Who decided to put bunny eyes behind dr karl?...far out look at his shirt :chuckle:

hahahah

hahahaha it was actually dr karl's idea. He was like: right. now we're going to take 3 pictures, one of us with our arms around each other, one standing like soldiers and one where we do bunny ears. Classic haaha and Gabby (a girl we met there) did the bunny ears :)

One of these gigs will break the second night syndrome. I can feel it.

I really, really hope so. Thing is I really hoped that would be the case in Brisbane, and look what happened there :noey:

Really didn't imagine that I would feel this way after a Muse gig. It's like they tore out my heart, smashed it all up, threw it to the floor and then played Guiding Light to top it all off. Oigh. Hope everyone else has better luck than we did.

EDIT: OMFG DR KARL!!!! :awesome:

lol

AMAZING

hahahah

hahahaha it was actually dr karl's idea. He was like: right. now we're going to take 3 pictures, one of us with our arms around each other, one standing like soldiers and one where we do bunny ears. Classic haaha and Gabby (a girl we met there) did the bunny ears :)

:LOL: omg he is so cool, show us the soldiers one! Thats what I want to do when I take pictures with muse(silly photos...not sure whether they'd be bothered with it)....

How were they?

On a side note I podcasted 20 episodes of questions with dr karl. Can't wait to listen.

:LOL: omg he is so cool, show us the soldiers one! Thats what I want to do when I take pictures with muse(silly photos...not sure whether they'd be bothered with it)....

How were they?

On a side note I podcasted 20 episodes of questions with dr karl. Can't wait to listen.

haha it didn't really work out because we were all confused

33944_456136432223_627377223_5441741_4086981_n.jpg

hahah yeah I wanted a derp photo of us all but they were all like rushing. They were quite nice but they were in a hurry to go to Nova (bloody nova) but we still got photos and everything signed :)

hahah sounds gooooooooooood :)

I was there with Christina and Emma and met Muse today too and I spoke to both Matt and Chris about doing DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD STAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

and... very good positive response. Matt at first chuckled when I mentioned Dead Star but then said 'haha we haven't played that song in a while, but its actually a really fun song to do, and it's probably about time we play it again.... which show are you going to, the first or the second?' *I reply 'Second, Friday 10th!'* Matt replies 'Hmm we'll see with the second show then ay, Dead Star yeah we could give it a go, we'll see'

Then when I talked to Chris about it he also laughed and said they hadn't played it in a while, but it was fun, and then I also suggested they should totally have an extended rock-the-fuck-out 10 minute riff session after Stockholm Syndrome, to which he again laughed and said, 'yeah it's fun doing that so who knows'.

I AM SO EXCITED :D :D :D

I was there with Christina and Emma and met Muse today too and I spoke to both Matt and Chris about doing DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD STAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

and... very good positive response. Matt at first chuckled when I mentioned Dead Star but then said 'haha we haven't played that song in a while, but its actually a really fun song to do, and it's probably about time we play it again.... which show are you going to, the first or the second?' *I reply 'Second, Friday 10th!'* Matt replies 'Hmm we'll see with the second show then ay, Dead Star yeah we could give it a go, we'll see'

Then when I talked to Chris about it he also laughed and said they hadn't played it in a while, but it was fun, and then I also suggested they should totally have an extended rock-the-fuck-out 10 minute riff session after Stockholm Syndrome, to which he again laughed and said, 'yeah it's fun doing that so who knows'.

They enjoy playing it but never do.

Fuck Muse.

Seriously, stfu. You've made your point at this stage and are now just thread spoiling.

Anyway, hopefully someone nabs them in Perth Airport and beats them til they say yes to playing Dead Star :D

No. Just no.

I'm sorry, who died and gave you the right to tell people who is allowed to post and who isn't?

No. Just no.

I'm sorry, who died and gave you the right to tell people who is allowed to post and who isn't?

I never said you weren't allowed post, just said to stop whinging.

You may have a point in there somewhere but it's lost amongst the '10 year old stomping the feet in anger posts'. Surely you can even see you're like a broken record at this stage.

You may have a point in there somewhere but it's lost amongst the '10 year old stomping the feet in anger posts'. Surely you can even see you're like a broken record at this stage.

Agreed. The setlists aren't as good as they could be but people have been posting the same stuff over and over again since last September.

picturesssssssssssssss

birthday hug with Dom

148210_456136887223_627377223_5441751_5780435_n.jpg

me and KIRKY

67102_456137337223_627377223_5441761_3688300_n.jpg

162625_456137667223_627377223_5441769_3527682_n.jpg

Lucky! :D

:stunned: Really hope they actually play it for you! :party:

Agreed. The setlists aren't as good as they could be but people have been posting the same stuff over and over again since last September.

Amen to that.

As a first night Brisbane attendee, I strongly urge all future first night goers to try their best to replace their tickets with second night ones. I said it in the other thread, I have never felt more disappointed or ripped off in my entire life. It was bad enough cringing during my gig at the orgy of shit songs, but I was seriously bawling my eyes out last night when I saw their setlist. My heart may actually be broken, can't believe I missed out on so much epicness by only 24 hours.

It was a good performance though, I would say almost flawlessly executed. We got Map! :awesome:

awwww :(

One of these gigs will break the second night syndrome. I can feel it.

Some unlucky buggers will exchange their first night tickets for second night tickets, only to find that the first night finally got the good setlist.

Calling it now. It's going to happen. Not in Sydney, I don't think, but Melbourne, yes.

Yeah, I'm expecting that too.... at some point, just to screw with our heads. I wouldn't be shocked! :LOL:

picturesssssssssssssss

birthday hug with Dom

148210_456136887223_627377223_5441751_5780435_n.jpg

me and KIRKY

67102_456137337223_627377223_5441761_3688300_n.jpg

162625_456137667223_627377223_5441769_3527682_n.jpg

wow awesome! Great pics :D

To know that they 'enjoy' not playing Dead Star bugs me even more :noey:

If I enjoy playing something I would actually do it. Not just talk about it.

Maybe what they really enjoy is messing with fans heads :shifty:

Archived