I'm really pissed off at that... Why does the whole country get a 5 year ban because the security at Rod Laver Arena are pussies? Hello, it's a rock concert, not a tennis match. :) Ugh, get your shit together, Australia.

+1 :mad:

They also mentioned moshing was banned in Australia. SINCE WHEN? There was a freaking death circle at the mosh at Sydney. Must be only banned in Melb.

Here's the last setlist of the tour in Perth:

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2010/bassendean-oval-perth-australia-73d2868d.html

Here's the first O2 Arena show from last year:

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2009/o2-arena-london-england-7bd73aa0.html

Setlist progression FTW. One song change (Bliss for Unintended) and one less song. :LOL:

Guys, Muse aren't getting a five year ban. :LOL: Chris wasn't even aware about the incident until he read it in The Sun. It's just the media creating a stir when there's nothing else to report on.

I read that Tweet just after I posted. :facepalm:

I'm still annoyed that anyone in Australia would want to be band Muse because of something ridiculous like smoking on stage. :mad: The media can just piss off.

I'm really pissed off at that... Why does the whole country get a 5 year ban because the security at Rod Laver Arena are pussies? Hello, it's a rock concert, not a tennis match. :) Ugh, get your shit together, Australia.

Guys, Muse aren't getting a five year ban. :LOL: Chris wasn't even aware about the incident until he read it in The Sun. It's just the media creating a stir when there's nothing else to report on.

Good. Because if Muse do get a 5 year ban.... no words. Shit will go down. :stunned: <-- serious face

Ironic that in the V interview Dom was saying how embarressing it was when Chris' curtain stayed up for a chunk of the song :LOL:

:LOL: I feel stalkerish knowing this, but Dom is wearing the same clothes he did on the 14th (I only know because he rode past the queue wearing that same outfit, and he wore he backstage after), so I'm thinking the interview was done the same day his curtain didn't fall. :LOL::LOL:

• 2 weeks later...
+1 :mad:

They also mentioned moshing was banned in Australia. SINCE WHEN? There was a freaking death circle at the mosh at Sydney. Must be only banned in Melb.

It's the whole of Australia i think, i think it may be because some girl died in one at a smashing pumpkins gig awhile ago, i think that's it, don't quote me on that though.

So good. Best bootleg yet.

Didn't see anything wrt moshing at Sydney nor was there anything on the tickets where this sort of stuff usually pointed out IIRC. As stated, the pit got fairly rough.

Yeah, this whole 'no moshing' thing is so inconsistent it's obviously not a set rule or anything.

Archived