I could hint...."So, you guys playing some older stuff tonight? The whole of melbourne would marry you..."

Please tell them as well not to bother flying back to Europe or the US after they are finished in Australia because there is a contract on their heads. Their fans back there wanted to get them a little something to show how appreciative they are of the tour.

Give them one of those fancy xmas cards that plays music and lights up when you open it, but remove the music and write "Sorry, couldn't play any music, we had to give that up in order to make all these bright lights to work :)"

Give them one of those fancy xmas cards that plays music and lights up when you open it, but remove the music and write "Sorry, couldn't play any music, we had to give that up in order to make all these bright lights to work :)"

Better yet....replace the music with the SHOWBIZ album and write "just in case you forgot these songs" inside of it:LOL:

Better yet....replace the music with the SHOWBIZ album and write "just in case you forgot these songs" inside of it:LOL:

"Sorry, couldn't play any music, we had to give that up in order to make all these bright lights to work. But I've heard that Showbiz is a good album, maybe you could listen to that instead"

They've been played to death though on previous tours, up until this one which for me started Sep 09 I think pretty much every show I've seen of Muse since 02-08 has had Bliss and B&H and nearly all bar Reading 06 and perhaps one/two others Sunburn. Rare for me would be songs like Showbiz, I've seen that once (06) since 02, Ruled by Secrecy I've again only seen once (10) since 04, Hyper Music I've not seen since 02, Space Dementia I've seen twice since 04 even Muscle Museum I've now not seen since 06. Fury and Megalomania for example at RAH for me was an OMG I can't believe they've bought this back moment (though I had an inkling of Fury as they'd played it on the Aus tour)

Bliss is still one of my fave songs but it doesn't excite me or make me envious to see any of the latest "rare" songs played. It certainly doesn't warrent all the beef for me anyway.

I think it's all relative, really. Rare != rare across the last 10yrs in this context, rare = rare for this tour. It doesn't matter if they were playing, for example, TaB at every gig on the BH&R tour, it's still rare on this one, so when they play it randomly people take notice.

They did a ton of shows in the US/Canada since last Sept (40+ i think?), and they played CE and Bliss each twice. From my perspective, that qualifies them as rare.

Fuck me :'( Whhhyy did I have to be the dedicated fan and get the tickets for the first night D:

:'( Poor thing!

You've got another gig coming up, though? Hope you have better luck this time!

Please tell them as well not to bother flying back to Europe or the US after they are finished in Australia because there is a contract on their heads. Their fans back there wanted to get them a little something to show how appreciative they are of the tour.

i lol'd :D

:chuckle:

It may have took them a while, but they finally found veriety in the setlists! Hopefully they can keep this up and surprise us every gig! Just a shame it took them this long! Hopefully they will keep this in mind for the next tour in a few years, im sure there will be a lot more veriety then!

It may have took them a while, but they finally found veriety in the setlists! Hopefully they can keep this up and surprise us every gig! Just a shame it took them this long! Hopefully they will keep this in mind for the next tour in a few years, im sure there will be a lot more veriety then!

They did the same thing at Wembley. Didn't see them keep it up after that. it's just the standard "give the second night something special". It probably doesn't affect the future at all.

They did the same thing at Wembley. Didn't see them keep it up after that. it's just the standard "give the second night something special". It probably doesn't affect the future at all.

Fuck i never even realised it was at the same venue! Yeah your right! Suppose we can take satisfaction that at least ONE song from showbiz was played over the two nights! As with the Staples Centre they never! Surprised Unnatural Selection wasn't played at least one of the nights though!

: ( Im desperatly hoping they keep up these setlists no matter what night, because even though they might not even realise that the first night goes on sale first, so thats why first night gets sold out, why play better songs to a not sold out crowd??

i almost wish i hadnt been looking at the setlists.

The 2nd night syndrome almost can't explain last night's 6 whammies.

It must have been the zoo.

Get these guys to the zoo before every gig and we get amazing setlists. Or just give them furry animals to poke and hug. Whatever it takes. Pleeeaaaase.

:D:DAGREED:LOL:

The 2nd night syndrome almost can't explain last night's 6 whammies.

It must have been the zoo.

Get these guys to the zoo before every gig and we get amazing setlists. Or just give them furry animals to poke and hug. Whatever it takes. Pleeeaaaase.

If you want in on the petting zoo we're going to have follow them around the next US tour, let me know. We're only half-way joking about it. I've got confirmation on a parrot and a pony we can use.

If you want in on the petting zoo we're going to have follow them around the next US tour, let me know. We're only half-way joking about it. I've got confirmation on a parrot and a pony we can use.

I might be able to round up some cute animals...let me know what you need and I'm in:LOL:

I might be able to round up some cute animals...let me know what you need and I'm in:LOL:

:LOL::LOL: Giving socks is so last season. Muse fans unite and present petting zoos wherever they go.

Or Matt can transport his own bloody sheep if it makes him happy or remember his roots. Not even the presence of KH managed to effect 6 goodies in one show so far.

Archived