I'll definately be going to Sydney. If theres more than one show, then both.

I hope tickets arent too hard to get. I know for the big day out they sold in minutes, and that was for the second show! I hope my lousy internet wont fail me!

Yeah I really hope tickets aren't hard to get coz I know I'll probably end up buying them for all my friends because I kept bragging about my skill at buying Maitland Groovin tickets (Number 50 in the queue) :LOL:

• 3 weeks later...

i had a dream that they announced dates, and i was happy, and then woke up and was depressed when i realised they hadn't :( but when they come to Perth I will camp overnight and then wait the whole day to be at the front :D

Ugh I'm dying here without any announcements being made...I'm just crossing my fingers that my end of year exams don't clash. That will suck. It'll be the BH&R tour 2007 all over again for me lol. I'm gonna go to the Adelaide show and possibly Brisbane...I've done my dash in the Muse mosh [too many injuries], I'm looking forward to the sick light shows and a proper view haha.

Discuss the impending tour here!

How do you know they're going to be touring soon? Forgive me if I've missed an interview or something, but I haven't heard anything of it. Can you give me a source or something?

Thanks a lot. So Excited, my sister and best mate are going to see them in Sydney next time they're over. Best. Night. Ever.

There's nothing official, but when they came here for the BDO in 2004 and 2007 they said both times that they'd be back for their own tour later in the year, and they kept those promises. And they said in interviews during the BDO tour this year that they're planning to do the same again.

So it seems pretty likely.

Ugh I'm dying here without any announcements being made...I'm just crossing my fingers that my end of year exams don't clash. That will suck. It'll be the BH&R tour 2007 all over again for me lol. I'm gonna go to the Adelaide show and possibly Brisbane...I've done my dash in the Muse mosh [too many injuries], I'm looking forward to the sick light shows and a proper view haha.

That thought keeps me awake at night :eek:

I'm in year 12 this year and the exams are late Oct to mid Nov - we somehow have to communicate this important point to them!!!! D:

I'll be saving up money this year to fly around Australia to go to EVERY GIG POSSIBLE. (most likely wishful thinking :p)

Even though I didn't expect to win the Up Close comp, I still feel mighty disappointed considering how much they're neglecting us at the moment :phu:

That thought keeps me awake at night :eek:

I'm in year 12 this year and the exams are late Oct to mid Nov - we somehow have to communicate this important point to them!!!! D:

I'll be saving up money this year to fly around Australia to go to EVERY GIG POSSIBLE. (most likely wishful thinking :p)

Even though I didn't expect to win the Up Close comp, I still feel mighty disappointed considering how much they're neglecting us at the moment :phu:

:yesey: obvious neglect, it's unbelievable

There's nothing official, but when they came here for the BDO in 2004 and 2007 they said both times that they'd be back for their own tour later in the year, and they kept those promises. And they said in interviews during the BDO tour this year that they're planning to do the same again.

So it seems pretty likely.

Ohh ok. Sounds good to me! Thanks a lot ;)

SO EXCITED!

Well this was posted in the Media thread:

BTW; I was browsing on the Muse App in the Map section and came across this:

Not going to get my hopes up because it *COULD* be a typo or some sort of misprint or something but I will admit I got excited when I saw it..:

IMG_0573.jpg

I clicked into it and there's nothing listed, but still :LOL:

Then later...

I SUCK for not checking back after I posted that!

And *drumroll*

There is a '1' next to Forthcoming Gigs for Adelaide, Gold Coast, Perth, Sydney & Melbourne!! I'd like to think this is progress!

And I checked the 'Archived Gigs' for all the cities and the BDO gigs are already placed in the Archived section, soooo, shouldn't be a typo? Maybe it's a sign there will be dates rolling around SOON? :happy:

:happy:

Thread! :awesome: I'm gunna hopefully go to two, prob Melbourne and Sydney.. and for at least one of them I'll have about ten friends going.

Well this was posted in the Media thread:

Then later...

:happy:

:ninja::awesome:

Edit: Just tried it on my ipod, and they didn't show.. :|

Thread! :awesome: I'm gunna hopefully go to two, prob Melbourne and Sydney.. and for at least one of them I'll have about ten friends going.

:ninja::awesome:

Edit: Just tried it on my ipod, and they didn't show.. :|

I'll be going to the one in Sydney and Melbourne as well. Well, only Melbourne if it's not during/before exams:indiff: Wooah ten friends:eek: none of my friends like Muse.

oh dear:erm::( hmm I wonder if it still shows on Bernadette's (the girl who posted that originally) ipod.

Edit: She said it was there yesterday morning, but now it's gone:stunned::supersad:

Archived