:LOL::LOL: Giving socks is so last season. Muse fans unite and present petting zoos wherever they go.

Or Matt can transport his own bloody sheep if it makes him happy or remember his roots. Not even the presence of KH managed to effect 6 goodies in one show so far.

So we're on the same page! Excellent!

I don't know what's stopped them from playing sets like this all tour - the reactions from the casual fans on twitter was extremely positive, as always. They don't really care too much if Muse play some songs they don't know, as long as they play most of their hits (which they've done every gig) they're happy. They don't care whether it's the terrible version of New Born they're playing now or Citizen Erased - they don't know either of them, they're just happy to hear SMBH and Uprising. Half of them probably don't even know Guiding Light or know that Muse even covered "Michael Buble's Feeling Good" until they hear them live.

Guys, what should I do?

I can either swap my 9th tickets for 10th tickets and enjoy a fabulous setlist and quite possibly Sunburn,

Or I can keep my 9th tickets and see all my friends from here, and get a pressie from one which happens to be a Kerrang magazine signed by Dom, and I can experience the regular, poppy setlist that I didn't pay $130 spend most of the year waiting for, to see.

I feel like such an idiot.

Guys, what should I do?

I can either swap my 9th tickets for 10th tickets and enjoy a fabulous setlist and quite possibly Sunburn,

Or I can keep my 9th tickets and see all my friends from here, and get a pressie from one which happens to be a Kerrang magazine signed by Dom, and I can experience the regular, poppy setlist that I didn't pay $130 spend most of the year waiting for, to see.

Either way you're gonna miss out.

Muse win again.

As a first night Brisbane attendee, I strongly urge all future first night goers to try their best to replace their tickets with second night ones. I said it in the other thread, I have never felt more disappointed or ripped off in my entire life. It was bad enough cringing during my gig at the orgy of shit songs, but I was seriously bawling my eyes out last night when I saw their setlist. My heart may actually be broken, can't believe I missed out on so much epicness by only 24 hours.

It was a good performance though, I would say almost flawlessly executed. We got Map! :awesome:

One of these gigs will break the second night syndrome. I can feel it.

Some unlucky buggers will exchange their first night tickets for second night tickets, only to find that the first night finally got the good setlist.

Calling it now. It's going to happen. Not in Sydney, I don't think, but Melbourne, yes.

As a first night Brisbane attendee, I strongly urge all future first night goers to try their best to replace their tickets with second night ones. I said it in the other thread, I have never felt more disappointed or ripped off in my entire life. It was bad enough cringing during my gig at the orgy of shit songs, but I was seriously bawling my eyes out last night when I saw their setlist. My heart may actually be broken, can't believe I missed out on so much epicness by only 24 hours.

This.

People call us disrespectful for bashing Muse, but this is fucking ridiculous. If anything, Muse are disrespecting their fans, and they don't even care.

Guys, what should I do?

IMO Buy tix for the second show. Don't risk it 3 years is a long time till they'll be back and then the "rare" songs will be even rarer.

Would it have killed them to spread the rarer songs over both nights? I don't even. I teared up as they started GL. Words can't describe how devastating it was to see the piano taken off the stage after Feeling Good :noey:

No more Muse concerts for me I think, unless the next album is remarkably epic.

I can't go to the second night, but if I could and I had the money, I'd buy a ticket for it as well now and go to both to be safe. To keep in with their amazing trolling, they might just swap it around just to annoy everyone further.

Some unlucky buggers will exchange their first night tickets for second night tickets, only to find that the first night finally got the good setlist.

Calling it now. It's going to happen. Not in Sydney, I don't think, but Melbourne, yes.

I'm crossing my fingers and praying that this doesn't happen cus I got second night tickets.

I am so stressed right now.

This.

Archived