They always say they'll play "X" song. But then they don't.

Just don't go expecting anything special. If it comes - fantastic, if not, c'est la vie, it's not the end of the world. There's always next time :)

That's what happened with me at Wembley on the 10th. I was all :mad:, screaming and shouting as I walked home...

Then I realised I was going back the next day :LOL:

I was happy with Wembley 1 because I'd never heard B&H or IBTY and wanted to hear them (there were 2 others I'd never heard, but i'd have been just fine having NEVER heard them *coughNSCcough* :chuckle:) :D Of course, if i hadn't gone saturday i'd have been weeping :chuckle:

TBH, I didn't realise we got a 'naff' set list until Simon (Sippe) told me when I got on MSN after I got home. :LOL: IBTY was so fun, B&H was awesome, it was nice to see SP and even NSC was cool to hear.

TBH, I didn't realise we got a 'naff' set list until Simon (Sippe) told me when I got on MSN after I got home. :LOL: IBTY was so fun, B&H was awesome, it was nice to see SP and even NSC was cool to hear.

i kinda hate SP :$ I saw the acoustic and thought "ooo unintended!" then SP started and I got annoyed, I actually have no memory of it at all... i told myself i was going to video for every song I hadn't seen before, but i didn't bother to record that one :LOL: I took it as an opportunity to rest and breathe a little before the triple whammy of SS, PiB and KoC that I knew was coming :chuckle:

NSC wasn't bad, though... at least it's fun to sing with ;)

</ot> :$

And I was like "DOOD YOU GOT SCREEEWED"

So he was perfectly happy until you ruined it for him? :p

:LOL: Nah, I still enjoyed the show. It wasn't as good as the second night but that atmosphere was so much better, it wasn't just the set list. I enjoyed both shows and I would have realised the set list was naff eventually. :p

Archived