After Resistance?

Unnatural Selection. Just by the position it's being played in the set and the fact that all the other songs played at Teignmouth/Paris/Berlin promo shows from this album have ended up as singles, and it's catchy whilst still being a proper rock tune.

Yes please, please, please, please! :yesey:

Will there be another single release after Resistance? If there is I hope it is US it's my favourite after Exogenisis, although I fear it may be ruined by a radio edit

I think Resistance is a good song, much prefer it to UD, its kind of grown on me, just hope it gets a physical release with decent B-side.

Will there be another single release after Resistance? If there is I hope it is US it's my favourite after Exogenisis, although I fear it may be ruined by a radio edit

I think Resistance is a good song, much prefer it to UD, its kind of grown on me, just hope it gets a physical release with decent B-side.

Resistance radio edit will be far worse than the US one.

Muse usually release 5 songs per album, so 4 singles and the free USoE download. So far this will be the 3rd single so yeah I imagine there will be another.

I doubt there'll be a b-side, if there is it'll be Soaked or the New Moon version of I Belong To You. I'm thinking remix or jazzy Cave live somewhere.

I'll tell you sth guys, I hate The Resistance song... It isn't special for me, just annoying:shifty:

I support all those who wish MK Ultra to be a single. US is not my favourite one, but agree that it is fine for the radio.

So I opt for either MK Ultra or US:)

Why is the idea of a Resistance radio edit so disturbing to some people? Just chop off the ambient part from the beginning and the end and it's down to single length, without damaging the song in any way.

Maybe because some people love the intro and outro and feels taking them out would damage the song.

Archived